Prettypocketprojects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Interesting choice of flooring in the kitchen Tasha. Where did you find it?“

“It's... From the Tape Selection collection by So Crafty. At Aldi." 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mean little thought I had when I first saw her kitchen which I'm only just now sharing because it *still* sticks out to me:

Her washing machine and tumble dryer are pretty much the only things in the house untouched by permanent decoration (even the lav is spray painted ffs). They each are stark white with a little bit of tape decoration. It really stands out.
I've always suspected that they are rented or perhaps even belong to someone else, like they need to be able to be returned to their original state at some point.

No shame in that, of course, but I always wonder about it. Their rental circumstances just bewilder me.

Reactions: 1
Mean little thought I had when I first saw her kitchen which I'm only just now sharing because it *still* sticks out to me:

Her washing machine and tumble dryer are pretty much the only things in the house untouched by permanent decoration (even the lav is spray painted ffs). They each are stark white with a little bit of tape decoration. It really stands out.
I've always suspected that they are rented or perhaps even belong to someone else, like they need to be able to be returned to their original state at some point.

No shame in that, of course, but I always wonder about it. Their rental circumstances just bewilder me.
Good spot there. It always stood out to me how different and dare I say it nice her babys bedroom is compared to the rest of the house.

Good spot there. It always stood out to me how different and dare I say it nice her babys bedroom is compared to the rest of the house.
Same. Nice is the word. Wholesome. Creative without being vulgar in some way.

Same. Nice is the word. Wholesome. Creative without being vulgar in some way.
She did something for someone else I think Harry Potter theme for their kids bedroom and, again it was really good. I don't get why she hasn't applied that same logic to her own house. She banged the Harry Potter mural thing out in a day or 2 as well so wouldn't take forever. The teenage boys bedroom isn't as bad as the rest of the house but the spray painted radiators 🤢. Wouldn't you get radiator covers and just spray them instead? The lack of prep work for someone who when she tries clearly knows how to prep always makes me laugh.

Reactions: 2
Just came here to say…. That front door. Oh my god it’s ghastly! Oh, and none of the windows are even matching, it’s hilarious!!! Is it’s seriously just done up in electrical tape? And then the numbers just put on in leopard print tape as well, it’s not even symmetrical

Just came here to say…. That front door. Oh my god it’s ghastly! Oh, and none of the windows are even matching, it’s hilarious!!! Is it’s seriously just done up in electrical tape? And then the numbers just put on in leopard print tape as well, it’s not even symmetrical
I got in a thing about that last night but talked myself out of posting so as not to be quite such a petty witch BUT HERE WE ARE!!

The front door is absolutely the fuckin pits. Even with the saturation turned all the way up you can still see how poorly done it is. She's done such a poor job around the moulding, the sticky back plastic is stretched and puckered all over the shop. Why settle for such a pisspoor job?!?!?!?!?!
The numbers are the dogshit cherry on the dogshit sundae - barely legible.

The sticky back plastic worktops in the kitchen are on, I think, their 2nd or 3rd iteration now and those are always similarly poorly done, especially around the corners - the over saturation hides a multitude of, I suspect, bubbles, scuffs, and mistakes but the big ones like the creasing and puckering and where its stretched over the corners etc is always visible. Unless she throws a tea towel over it. 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I got in a thing about that last night but talked myself out of posting so as not to be quite such a petty witch BUT HERE WE ARE!!

The front door is absolutely the fuckin pits. Even with the saturation turned all the way up you can still see how poorly done it is. She's done such a poor job around the moulding, the sticky back plastic is stretched and puckered all over the shop. Why settle for such a pisspoor job?!?!?!?!?!
The numbers are the dogshit cherry on the dogshit sundae - barely legible.

The sticky back plastic worktops in the kitchen are on, I think, their 2nd or 3rd iteration now and those are always similarly poorly done, especially around the corners - the over saturation hides a multitude of, I suspect, bubbles, scuffs, and mistakes but the big ones like the creasing and puckering and where its stretched over the corners etc is always visible. Unless she throws a tea towel over it. 👀👀👀
She blocked me a while back. Screenshots for the fallen please?

Just popping on to share my ire that she's been gifted a £908 sofa. That she'll wreck.

• Wow
  • Angry
Just popping on to share my ire that she's been gifted a £908 sofa. That she'll wreck.
Screen shots for the fallen please? Why on earth would anyone gift HER a sofa? Oh yeah love Tash with the crack dens new sofa, need to emulate her style and get one for myself.

• Haha

Eeeeverything else here: https://dumpor.com/v/prettypocketprojects or https://insta-stories.site/prettypocketprojects

Still no actual bed tho!! 😂😂

• Heart
So you're all just gonna ignore that tree on the landing are you? Make me draw attention to it? And the new decor around it? And the Christmas door makeover? You're making me watch these things with my good eyes? And no one else feels like this needs a mention? The woman needs sectioning. Makes me feel grubby, like I'd get a splinter walking around in her house.

*edited oh I didn't know you were blocked @Lucyxxxx here's your screenshots
Screenshot_20221120-102840_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221120-102854_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So you're all just gonna ignore that tree on the landing are you? Make me draw attention to it? And the new decor around it? And the Christmas door makeover? You're making me watch these things with my good eyes? And no one else feels like this needs a mention? The woman needs sectioning. Makes me feel grubby, like I'd get a splinter walking around in her house.

View attachment 1745190View attachment 1745191
Oh my. I haven’t checked in on her for a while. How is she getting worse?

An acid trip would be less psychedelic 🫠

• Haha

I hope childrens and adults services are involved with this family.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’m speechless 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2