Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
I still can't get over the fact she calls it "art" and didn't even bother to repaint her ceiling when she decided to trash her walls. I still can't get over how fast she weeded me out. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry but it looks like a squat and she has children as well doesn't she ?! wouldn't you think she'd be more responsible and baby proof her place more so much tat and crap laying around and potential choking hazards โ˜น

Reactions: 5

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
It weird she would post her extreme decor for 1000s of people to see and then get all butt hurt when a few people dont like it.
Like, OBVIOUSLY people arent going to like it bc NOBODY ELSE decorates their house like that.
Or is she right and the rest of the country wrong?
By all means decorate however you like when you own your own house. But if you showcase it on social media as a creative thing surely youd expect discussion, ie varying opinions. Another influencer who only wants your opinion if it happens to be blowing smoke up their arse ๐Ÿ™„
Any sort of criticism she posts it and makes sure to keep people's names shown. Anyone who doesn't like her crack den is a nasty troll and haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

pommynoir

VIP Member
I just imagine she cuts about her house like Jean from eastenders in the middle of a BP episode

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I havenโ€™t got anything against the lass
She can do whatever she wants and if this makes her happy then fair enough
But I really cannot believe her landlord has even an inkling what she has really done to the place. Sheโ€™s painted over the bloody sinks in the bathrooms and everything! She says she lived there 10+ years and has no motion of moving, yeah love I lived in my rent house over ten years then the landlord had to sell it up! Itโ€™s her life and her money but itโ€™s gonna cost her thousands if she does have to move.
I wonder if she owned her own home if she would actually do all this?
All the stickers. All the tape! Why does it bother me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Any new pics for the blocked? (Me). I still remember how she tried posting her house on a fb home page and got told her house looks like a crack den ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Galinda

Chatty Member
That child's desk could have actually been really nice with some decent restoration but it just looks like a child has thrown paint all over it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
That child's desk could have actually been really nice with some decent restoration but it just looks like a child has thrown paint all over it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
She didn't even bother to prime it. Just so lazy with it as well. At least try to make a proper effort. Honestly the ugliest house I've ever seen.

Galinda

Chatty Member
Oh god are those pallets even fixed or has she just slung a few down and called it a day?! It doesn't look stable/safe at all. Nice to see she's ran out of house to assault so now the garden's getting a does of abuse instead. Mess

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I'm shocked there's a husband there! How whipped/simple do you have to be to not put your foot down and refuse to live in that dump?!
Because his wife is not like the other girls. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Imagine trying to do a zoom meeting with that monstrosity of a house in the back ground. Go to have sex in the pallet bed and it comes apart beneath them, breaking their backs. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Someone please go and whitewash that house.
Can you imagine being the landlord when she hands the property back?

Heโ€™s wandering around the house looking dumbstruck. His head rotating as he scans the floors, walls and ceilings. Heโ€™s trying to take it all in. The penny is dropping. itโ€™s not just a few stickers and chequered walls.

Then a cry comes from upstairs bathroom.
โ€œSheโ€™s even spray painted the fucking ball cock fluorescent pinkโ€

• Haha