Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Would you kindly stop updating this thread so that I don't have to look at this lady's house please.
Screenshot_20230809_154928_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_154932_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_154935_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_154937_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_154939_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_154959_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
It weird she would post her extreme decor for 1000s of people to see and then get all butt hurt when a few people dont like it.
Like, OBVIOUSLY people arent going to like it bc NOBODY ELSE decorates their house like that.
Or is she right and the rest of the country wrong?
By all means decorate however you like when you own your own house. But if you showcase it on social media as a creative thing surely youd expect discussion, ie varying opinions. Another influencer who only wants your opinion if it happens to be blowing smoke up their arse ๐Ÿ™„

Venom

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but she looks like a clown !
1A9BAB79C9DDS9A8-0476-48S8A-8D32-87A687FFF14bfgg1ddF079219afghhfD3A.png

right beauts, i need to double check something. Is that her actual house or is she in a squat ?!
if I was the landlord I would be LIVID !

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Honestly I looked at her feed and had to lie down in a darkroom. Her house gave me a fucking headache. He kid is gonna be so embarrassed to bring mates home to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I was howling at that. How did she come to the conclusion that it was you haha. She just made herself look like a dick!
I have no idea. Is that post still up? The thing is you can tell she puts no real effort into stuff. The spray paint in the living room has ended up on parts of the ceiling as well and she must know deep down it looks shit cause her babys bedroom is ALOT different.

flamingflamingo

I havenโ€™t got anything against the lass
She can do whatever she wants and if this makes her happy then fair enough
But I really cannot believe her landlord has even an inkling what she has really done to the place. Sheโ€™s painted over the bloody sinks in the bathrooms and everything! She says she lived there 10+ years and has no motion of moving, yeah love I lived in my rent house over ten years then the landlord had to sell it up! Itโ€™s her life and her money but itโ€™s gonna cost her thousands if she does have to move.
I wonder if she owned her own home if she would actually do all this?
All the stickers. All the tape! Why does it bother me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Sorry but it looks like a squat and she has children as well doesn't she ?! wouldn't you think she'd be more responsible and baby proof her place more so much tat and crap laying around and potential choking hazards โ˜น
Could you imagine what goes through the health visitors head when they come and see her toddler. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
The poor landlord itโ€™s gonna have to knock it down and build the house again
Apparently the landlord supports this shit. I couldn't wake up to all that shit every morning. My walls apart from feature walls are all white. Clean calming colours. It really would affect my mental health if I was forced to live in that trap house.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s clearly on here I just searched her on tattle and the first mention from what I can see is you asking for a thread on her on the creation threads thread. So she couldnโ€™t have found here from โ€œinfluencers you love to hateโ€ or whatever her excuse was to Evelyn/ Lucy
Yeah I searched her before I asked for the thread and there wasn't a single mention of her. Funny how in the screenshots the login bit isn't visible. I remember a while ago she tried posting her house on to some fb home groups and got ripped to pieces and went mad about it on insta. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she was screenshotting comments then too.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Why has she stuck post it tabs to her appliances? Why are there cushions on pallets at the end of her bed? Why does she dress like her house? I have so many questions.
The pallets are her bed frame ๐Ÿ˜‚. Dress like her house lmaoooo. She does get a lot of freebies but you often have to try and spot the freebie like wheres Wally amongst the other clutter.

• Haha

Some People!

Chatty Member
"Interesting choice of flooring in the kitchen Tasha. Where did you find it?โ€œ

โ€œIt's... From the Tape Selection collection by So Crafty. At Aldi." ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha