Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Imagine it though her man is proper back shotting her in the pallet bed and the pallets start separating. Lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
On one of the living room walls if you look closely you will see "fuck it" graffitied across it. Not exactly child friendly is it?

• Wow
  • Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Do you know what’s bothering me the most? How the fuk does she clean that toilet? I have ptsd from what I’ve seen today

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Least if the baby draws on the walls you'd never know. So glad I now have a safe space to vent. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
"I make art on walls" is that what we are calling it now? Someone commissioned her the other week and tbh it was alot better then her own house. I knew you guys would find her entertaining. 😂😂

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
So you're all just gonna ignore that tree on the landing are you? Make me draw attention to it? And the new decor around it? And the Christmas door makeover? You're making me watch these things with my good eyes? And no one else feels like this needs a mention? The woman needs sectioning. Makes me feel grubby, like I'd get a splinter walking around in her house.

*edited oh I didn't know you were blocked @Lucyxxxx here's your screenshots
View attachment 1745190View attachment 1745191
I hope childrens and adults services are involved with this family.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Venom

VIP Member
omg the state of it, she looks like a poundland version of adele with orange hair and even worse fashion taste
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-87687141079909f2a.png

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
All that colour in the house and the baby gets the most basic bitch muted colours first birthday photoshoot?! 😆

I like some of the decor but it seems way way too overstimulating and bright, I’d have a headache after an hour in there. She seems like one of these ‘oh I’m mad me’ types.

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
I love how these 'influencers' have to state how many followers they have but looking down their posts they don't have any wow numbers liking their posts 🤣 like yeah your followers are high but more likely cos people just want to see the crap they put out there, same with our beggy 🤣 that house is traumatizing

• Haha

Unwashed_Communal

Jesus H Christ. I’m all for being creative but her landlord the poor bastard!!! Imagine doing a home inspection to see a crack den looking toilet that’s been spray painted. Some of the work is pretty creative though. Like the HP wall mural. But some of it is questionable.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Do you know what’s bothering me the most? How the fuk does she clean that toilet? I have ptsd from what I’ve seen today
Probably spray paints it. 😂😂😂😂 who needs to keep a house clean when there's spray paint and sellotape going spare.

• Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
the kitchen floor made out of sellotape kills me every time she pops up on my instagram - which is regularly as a few people who i interact with follow her.

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
So you're all just gonna ignore that tree on the landing are you? Make me draw attention to it? And the new decor around it? And the Christmas door makeover? You're making me watch these things with my good eyes? And no one else feels like this needs a mention? The woman needs sectioning. Makes me feel grubby, like I'd get a splinter walking around in her house.

*edited oh I didn't know you were blocked @Lucyxxxx here's your screenshots
Screenshot_20221120-102840_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221120-102854_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow