Pregnancy Off Topic Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to keep everything tight down there apparently. Not sure how the ball will help with that 🤣 but also the weight of the twins, her waters etc will ensure everything is so bloody swollen down there it will feel tighter than it’s ever felt 🤣🤣
---

She manhandles everything it’s gross 😩
I’ve never felt so stressed watching someone plate up a roast!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Every time she makes gravy and has to say it’s made with the broccoli or kale water like she invented the idea I want to reach in my phone and punch her 😩 I dislike her so much, even without the cancer lies she’s so unlikeable. I don’t know how she has any kind of social media success with the cancer lies tho. Shes scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
im having such a rough time 😞 ive been admitted now for the third time in my pregnancy. Im struggling so much this is the hardest thing ive ever done - hats off to you ladies who do it over and over! They’re worried about blood flow to the baby and the size. I’m so scared 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
im having such a rough time 😞 ive been admitted now for the third time in my pregnancy. Im struggling so much this is the hardest thing ive ever done - hats off to you ladies who do it over and over! They’re worried about blood flow to the baby and the size. I’m so scared 😔
☹ I hope you feel better soon. It’s SUCH a tit time in terms of worry. Have they suggested next steps / ran all the relevant tests?

I worry about size of my baby. I don’t eat enough in the day, no where near the standard calorie intake let alone any added for baby. I just don’t eat often. Everyone makes comments at how small my bump is. It naturally will be, because I’m petite but secretly I’m worried that the baby isn’t growing enough because of me. Just had a brainwave to start using Myfitnesspal to track.

• Heart
Sending you positive thoughts. You’re in absolutely the right place as scary as it is, better they monitor you closely. Remember they always err on the side of caution with babies. How many weeks are you?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sending you positive thoughts. You’re in absolutely the right place as scary as it is, better they monitor you closely. Remember they always err on the side of caution with babies. How many weeks are you?
Just under 29. I never quite appreciated before how anxiety inducing every single aspect of pregnancy is. It’s so scary! Im hoping they’re just being over cautious 😔
---
☹ I hope you feel better soon. It’s SUCH a tit time in terms of worry. Have they suggested next steps / ran all the relevant tests?

I worry about size of my baby. I don’t eat enough in the day, no where near the standard calorie intake let alone any added for baby. I just don’t eat often. Everyone makes comments at how small my bump is. It naturally will be, because I’m petite but secretly I’m worried that the baby isn’t growing enough because of me. Just had a brainwave to start using Myfitnesspal to track.
Not really sure of the next steps at the moment I guess I’ll know more in the morning after some monitoring 😫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
You’re in the right place. It is hard I’m sending you lots of love and positive thoughts. Are you classed as high risk? They will really be on the ball with you if you are (they will be if you’re not too but even more if you’re high risk) I hope the monitoring goes well and is over quickly so you can get some reassurance 🤍 in the mean time we’re all here to give you it xx Hope you’re ok!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just under 29. I never quite appreciated before how anxiety inducing every single aspect of pregnancy is. It’s so scary! Im hoping they’re just being over cautious 😔
I’m sure they are.
Try to remember they’re monitoring, because they know they can, and will, help if it’s needed. They can do amazing things while baby is still inside, incredible interventions to keep you both safe. And if all is well as I’m sure it is, you have the reassurance that they are protecting you and baby really closely. It’s scary to need to be in hospital but it’s absolutely the best place.
I hope you manage to get some rest x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t really get videos like this. Do people just do things to be obscure? Why would you let people kiss the baby? Why would they eat a happy meal at 6 months? What made her decide to wean at 4 months? Like I just feel like some people just WANT to ignore all guidelines/advice for the sake of it. It’s not controversial it’s just wrong lol

I did try to just post the video, Tattle wasn’t having it so here’s screenshots. Then there’s comment saying they have never sterilised a bottle lol

Attachments

I don’t really get videos like this. Do people just do things to be obscure? Why would you let people kiss the baby? Why would they eat a happy meal at 6 months? What made her decide to wean at 4 months? Like I just feel like some people just WANT to ignore all guidelines/advice for the sake of it. It’s not controversial it’s just wrong lol

I did try to just post the video, Tattle wasn’t having it so here’s screenshots. Then there’s comment saying they have never sterilised a bottle lol
bleeping idiots who do it for likes not caring they can influence other people to do the same when it’s not right for them at all. Off the scale narcissism.

For all the strange people out there that use their kids to make a buck, stranger still the people that follow them. You see ‘advice’ on IG daily that’s potentially deadly dangerous and when people call it out there’s always someone to say “I did it and my baby survived so it’s safe, leave them alone”. Really winds me up 🙈

bleeping idiots who do it for likes not caring they can influence other people to do the same when it’s not right for them at all. Off the scale narcissism.

For all the strange people out there that use their kids to make a buck, stranger still the people that follow them. You see ‘advice’ on IG daily that’s potentially deadly dangerous and when people call it out there’s always someone to say “I did it and my baby survived so it’s safe, leave them alone”. Really winds me up 🙈
Exactly that. In the caption/comments all she keep saying is he’s ‘clever’ ‘happy’ and ‘healthy’. Yes lucky for her he is, as no one she allowed to kiss him was ill and didn’t pass on a potentially life threatening illness. Could literally kill a baby but please keep spreading horrific advice, utter moron

Oh lovely ☹❤ you’re in the right place, and of course it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done, you’re growing a whole human being, that is NOT easy! But it will also be the most rewarding at the end of it all. In the meantime it’s rough but you’re doing amazing. Sending you so much love 🩷

• Heart
Hope you’re ok lovely. They will keep a really close eye on you and do what’s best for you and baby. Hopefully in the morning they’ll scan you and be able to give you some reassurance xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.