Pregnancy Off Topic Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brittany Miller, pregnant with the worlds rarest twins, still in her XS skimpy undies and bump out on display every opportunity she gets. I’d love if she was on here 🤣
Don’t forget she makes creme egg milkshakes that tastes like………… you guessed it… creme eggs 🙏 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never ever been able to stand her. Her food videos make me feel sick. She’s the most confusing person. And that’s without the fact she’s a lying about cancer weirdo. Needs a psych test

Reactions: 3
I was curious just watched her terribly buttering toast… I wish I was making a living out of such awful content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t remember if it was you Rasp or someone else who pointed out in her thread how bleeping bizarre it is that she exclaimed “I’m 27 weeks now, they could technically come from now!” in an excited voice. Yes you weirdo, they COULD come… in a potentially life threatening premature way! You should not want them to!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I was curious just watched her terribly buttering toast… I wish I was making a living out of such awful content 😂
Same we out here slaving away making an honest living and there’s people buttering toast and making beans and cheese jacket potatoes for a living on tik tok 🥲😂

• Haha
Can’t remember if it was you Rasp or someone else who pointed out in her thread how bleeping bizarre it is that she exclaimed “I’m 27 weeks now, they could technically come from now!” in an excited voice. Yes you weirdo, they COULD come… in a potentially life threatening premature way! You should not want them to!
Wasn’t me but yes it’s strange how excited she is they could come any day! They’d be so poorly, likely for life, if they were born now or even in the next month or so! She should be doing everything she can to keep them in. Shes probably just focusing on the attention she’d get from having such prem babies. Strange, strange specimen.

Never heard of this woman myself but what a freak. I was born at 27 weeks and could really do without my underdeveloped lung and asthma 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She goes on as if she’s some amazing chef as well I think half her food looks tit and what’s the need for raw red onion on everything, breath must stink

• Haha
I can’t watch any more of her, I just don’t have the words and I’ve probably messed up the algorithm so I’ll see her all the time now hahaha what have you all done to me?! 😂

• Haha
Nah she’s a nob. The baby shower was weird too. She quite evidently has no friends apart from her man. I don’t either bar about 2 but that’s why I’m not hiring a huge space lols

How does someone make plating up a roast so jarring?!

• Haha
No she's wild! She was on a ball at like 12 weeks pregnant with her stomach out and people pointed out not to use the ball so early and she was like nooo it hells your back.
Someone pointed out the pillows in her moses basket too and she just said well they csme with pillows..... like ok that doesn't make it safe?

The cancer thing proper threw me off tho I remember reading about it a while ago and my head genuinely fell off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And why has she got 2 (cream, fabric!) changing mats and 2 baths for the babies? Are her and ash gonna just take a twin each or is she secretly an octopus and can change/bath 2 babies at the same time? Cus trying to control 1 wriggly baby on a changing mat at a time is quite enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And why has she got 2 (cream, fabric!) changing mats and 2 baths for the babies? Are her and ash gonna just take a twin each or is she secretly an octopus and can change/bath 2 babies at the same time? Cus trying to control 1 wriggly baby on a changing mat at a time is quite enough 😂
She's genuinely in for a shock isn't she 😂 everything being cream too is so brave, especially since Ash clearly sprays his beard on daily, that'll be everywhere neverming baby poo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.