Pregnancy Off Topic #2 Changing lives one Rapid Cool at a time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who had a c-section what was your bleeding like?
I bled fairly heavily yesterday/ this morning but then this afternoon it's just very light!
I have no clue what is normal cos I didn't bleed for 6 weeks after my last one šŸ˜­
For both of mine I donā€™t remember it being heavy after the first few days. It did get heavier if I did too much in a day though, like a sign to slow down a bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was dead heavy the first couple days
Then it went super light
Then a bit like a normal period
Then proper light again thought it was finally gonna be over
Then it turned into a murder scene like blood clots etc
Then it went like a period
Then ridiculously heavy again kept bleeding through things
Then light
then stopped

donā€™t be misled haha
Hahaha jesus!
I'll prepare for the flood gates to open. I'll be wearing adult nappies for the foreseeable

• Haha
Heavy the first couple of days then more like mid-period bleeding for a bit then lighter. Then it died off then at like 2/2.5 weeks it came back to like day 1 bleeding I think itā€™s when the placenta scab sheds šŸ¤¢ then it was light and a bit stop start unless I did too much but still not horrendous. Mine stopped at 5 weeks but Iā€™m still wearing pads cus Iā€™m too scared itā€™s gonna bleed out of nowhere again šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 1
For those of you who had a c-section what was your bleeding like?
I bled fairly heavily yesterday/ this morning but then this afternoon it's just very light!
I have no clue what is normal cos I didn't bleed for 6 weeks after my last one šŸ˜­
I had a small amount of bleeding on the first day then since then itā€™s been really light! Iā€™ve had the odd day where itā€™s been a bit heavier but mostly itā€™s just been really light (almost like the final day of my period if you get what I mean?)

• Heart
Baby R took forever to settle tonight cuz of the heat but when he finally started drifting off he did so with a vice like grip on my bottom lip that I didnā€™t dare move because I didnā€™t want to wake him up and start again. But also his nails are really sharp (but too short to cut) and he was digging them in to the inside of my lip. I feel like Iā€™ve been beaten up or aggressively kissed by a lip biter šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baby R took forever to settle tonight cuz of the heat but when he finally started drifting off he did so with a vice like grip on my bottom lip that I didnā€™t dare move because I didnā€™t want to wake him up and start again. But also his nails are really sharp (but too short to cut) and he was digging them in to the inside of my lip. I feel like Iā€™ve been beaten up or aggressively kissed by a lip biter šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
Are you sure he didnā€™t need a bottle? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Ooer maybe my c section bleeding was just really bad šŸ¤£ Like pure murder scene
Mine was at first, I was sat on the sofa on a towel and a puppy pad underneath me and then a tena nappy and a maternity towel and I was still worried about leaking cuz the bleeding was so heavy šŸ˜‚ but it died off to period level pretty quickly

Are you sure he didnā€™t need a bottle? šŸ˜‚
Mr R isnā€™t here to suggest one so I wouldnā€™t know cuz I canā€™t think about giving bottles myself šŸ¤£
But itā€™s taken him so long to fall asleep that heā€™ll probably wake up for one soon šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Mine was at first, I was sat on the sofa on a towel and a puppy pad underneath me and then a tena nappy and a maternity towel and I was still worried about leaking cuz the bleeding was so heavy šŸ˜‚ but it died off to period level pretty quickly
Mine was so heavy then went off, to barely anything to SIKE witch youā€™re bleeding to death šŸ˜…

• Haha
Sorry your OH has been so useless today šŸ˜” They just donā€™t get it do they? It would be the end of the world if it was the other day and they couldnā€™t eat their lunch. Hope your little one has a better sleep tonight and that tomorrow is a bit easier x
I already felt invisible after someone walked into me in the shop and a lady elbowed me in the face when she picked something up. Both claimed they didn't see me. I'm not exactly small, hello šŸ‘‹, and I was stood there with the pram too! So for him to say he forgot and that it was my fault was the icing on the cake ā˜¹

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I already felt invisible after someone walked into me in the shop and a lady elbowed me in the face when she picked something up. Both claimed they didn't see me. I'm not exactly small, hello šŸ‘‹, and I was stood there with the pram too! So for him to say he forgot and that it was my fault was the icing on the cake ā˜¹
I hope tomorrow is a better brighter day for you xx

• Heart
I didn't have a section but fortunately my bleeding after both of mine wasn't that bad. My periods now, however, are like I'm hemorrhaging for 10 days, which is just awesome.
---
Has he been better this evening? šŸ˜” did you manage to eat?

Hope you rammed those ladies ankles with your pram šŸ˜˜
Wee man was asleep in my arms, went to transfer him to his cot and the little shite woke up like wahoo daytime, let's play! Finally got him down without the screaming we've had the past two nights. Have been avoiding OH, he knows I'm pissed and is being overly nice. He's mostly being nice because he needs me to do a spreadsheet for our finances so we can figure out about moving but I can't be arsed. He has a laptop, he can do it if it's that important to him because I'm clearly not šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Really wish I had rammed her. No apology or anything, literally oh didn't see you, my elbow hurts now. I'm not going to apologise for my face hurting your elbow you stupid cow! šŸ¤¬

• Sad
My bleedingā€™s been much the same as everyone, first 2 days lots, 5 days watery and inconsistent (yesterday I considered just a liner) then today, whammo, back to the massive pads. I remember last time it being more clotty after a week or so.
I used the enormous Abena to start which are like a full nappy and I got some lilets which turns out are about a foot long with double wings which is odd cos length isnā€™t really the issue for me but the ā€œASDA Protective Incontinence Pads EXTRA for Sensitive Bladdersā€ are a good middle ground I think, wide, padded and sort of cupped.

Iā€™ve got a bump like thereā€™s a bloody chipolata under the skin right above my incision. Google is scaring me about hernias and haematomas. Midwife tomorrow, hopefully sheā€™ll have a look.

So for him to say he forgot and that it was my fault was the icing on the cake ā˜¹
If heā€™s anything like my OH sometimes heā€™ll feel a twit for messing up but instead of apologising and taking responsibility double down and blame you. If he really thought it was your fault, he wouldnā€™t be being all over nice now but still be
thinking he was in the rightI suspect. I hope baby sleeps and OH is better tomorrow.

For me found it hard not to feel overlooked in the first months. You get a few weeks of full on attention when baby is actually pretty inactive then when they start to ramp up the interest, help and support dies down but youā€™re in limbo still.

• Heart
Today on daft tit my fella says about the baby:

I was asleep at like midnight last night and he just done his night feed, he wakes me up and goes ā€˜is it safe for her to sleep with her dummy in?ā€™ erm yes?? šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baby R slept like utter tit last night. Awake every hour fussing until I gave up at 5:45 and got up. Of course heā€™s been asleep on my chest ever since.

I moaned to Mr R about it all night because it was driving me mad that every time I put him down he would wake up after 10 mins and fuss. So when he walked through the door this morning he was like ā€œIā€™ve got you a full fat coke after the night youā€™ve hadā€ yeah mate, thatā€™s gonna cut it. My eyes are burning from exhaustion but thank god I have a bottle of Coke to get me through. Not gonna offer to have him for a couple of hours while I sleep so I can function today, no? Just gonna head off to bed yourself. Brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Baby R slept like utter tit last night. Awake every hour fussing until I gave up at 5:45 and got up. Of course heā€™s been asleep on my chest ever since.

I moaned to Mr R about it all night because it was driving me mad that every time I put him down he would wake up after 10 mins and fuss. So when he walked through the door this morning he was like ā€œIā€™ve got you a full fat coke after the night youā€™ve hadā€ yeah mate, thatā€™s gonna cut it. My eyes are burning from exhaustion but thank god I have a bottle of Coke to get me through. Not gonna offer to have him for a couple of hours while I sleep so I can function today, no? Just gonna head off to bed yourself. Brilliant.
A full fat coke!? That manā€™s medal must have got lost in the post!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I told him a bag of coke might be more useful today šŸ¤£ at that point he offered to go get me a Starbucks?! I just want sleep not drinks šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7