Pregnancy Off Topic #2 Changing lives one Rapid Cool at a time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep losing my balance/dropping things, is this a combo of pregnancy brain and my centre of gravity shifting?! So many joys

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How are you all storing clothes baby is yet to fit into.
And how are you storing current clothing?
Stressing myself out trying to figure out how to fold the feckin’ bits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I keep losing my balance/dropping things, is this a combo of pregnancy brain and my centre of gravity shifting?! So many joys
I keep dropping things too! I've always been accident prone but I've never been clumsy with objects, glad I'm not alone in this haha

All my babies clothes are in a giant Primark bag 😂😂 But once they’ve been worn, washed and ironed I’ve got a princess clothing rail for dresses etc from Ikea and I’ve got her sleepsuits n vests in a drawer

Last edited:
His current clothes are in a chest of drawers that are in our guest room, soon to be toddler bedroom. The next size up is all washed and stored in a pull out box under our bed. We've kept all the clothes from our first so the rest is organised by size into vacuum sealed bags and then they're in big coated fabric bags from Home Bargains in our garage. Stuff he's grown out of is in a box waiting to be sold, if I ever get time to photograph it!

IMG_5761.jpeg

I had a drawer for each size with baskets in like this for vests, another for sleepsuits, another for T-shirts/leggings/shorts/dungarees etc because we didn’t have many of them and then nicer outfits are hung up in size order in his wardrobe. As he’s reached each size I’ve ended up just putting the baskets from the drawers on my dining table because that’s where I do all his changes in the day so I just keep a couple of vests and sleepsuits under his next to me with his sleeping bags incase he needs changing in the night. As he’s grown out of a size it’s been thrown from the dryer in to a bag for life and shoved back in the drawer it came from 🤣 I’ll need to sort it all out soon because he’ll be in 3-6 in a couple of weeks I reckon so I need to start sorting the 6-9 onwards which are currently still in packets in his wardrobe. I’ll do them the same way.
All his socks, shoes, sunglasses, hats etc are in a little basket in our drawers where we also keep all his bibs, muslins, wipes, creams, spare packs of dummies etc. Theyre similar to this and just slot in next to a bookcase next to the dining table that’s become our changing station 😂
IMG_7141.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 3020230
I had a drawer for each size with baskets in like this for vests, another for sleepsuits, another for T-shirts/leggings/shorts/dungarees etc because we didn’t have many of them and then nicer outfits are hung up in size order in his wardrobe. As he’s reached each size I’ve ended up just putting the baskets from the drawers on my dining table because that’s where I do all his changes in the day so I just keep a couple of vests and sleepsuits under his next to me with his sleeping bags incase he needs changing in the night. As he’s grown out of a size it’s been thrown from the dryer in to a bag for life and shoved back in the drawer it came from 🤣 I’ll need to sort it all out soon because he’ll be in 3-6 in a couple of weeks I reckon so I need to start sorting the 6-9 onwards which are currently still in packets in his wardrobe. I’ll do them the same way.
All his socks, shoes, sunglasses, hats etc are in a little basket in our drawers where we also keep all his bibs, muslins, wipes, creams, spare packs of dummies etc. Theyre similar to this and just slot in next to a bookcase next to the dining table that’s become our changing station 😂
View attachment 3020247
You doing home visits?
I’m sensing a sheep theme!

• Haha
View attachment 3020230
View attachment 3020247
What a glorious sight to behold 😍 So neat ❤ So tidy ❤

• Haha
Definite sheep theme for everything 🤣

What a glorious sight to behold 😍 So neat ❤ So tidy ❤
I wish it was still that neat 🤣 as the baskets come out and i dig through them or wash stuff and put it back they’re much less tidy 😢 when i get chance though i do reset them to look like this because i like it to look pretty haha!

• Heart
We've just got home and ny 2 year old is in love already, keeps going over to the moses basket and saying awwww the baby and trying to say his name 😭😭
I'm just feeling very overwhelmed right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We've just got home and ny 2 year old is in love already, keeps going over to the moses basket and saying awwww the baby and trying to say his name 😭😭
I'm just feeling very overwhelmed right now!
Love this 🤍 It’s so wonderful after such a conflict of feelings.

I had a mega emotional day yesterday after winding myself up about the MH thing then I was sitting with baby, OH and LO, I said “please be more gentle, if you can, mummy won’t have to tell you every time and then noone gets upset” and they go quiet and start blinking back and wiping tears, like trying to be brave. “It’s ok mummy they’re happy tears” (learned from Bluey). OH says “what does that
Mean?” - they said “When you’re happy and sad at the same time”
I swear my heart broke in two. I’m crying again now. You could have taken the baby back right then. We talked a bit, they’re happy baby is here, sad to share mummy and daddy.
Through floods of tears I say “we love you just as much, you’re just as special, just tell Mummy if you want me more etc” - To which I got “Ok, can I watch my iPad now please Mummy”.
Now it’s like nothing at all and they’re back to full on happy and wanting to help.
They are tiny terrors and with the PP emotions it’s 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Had gone to the shop for food with OH and wee man had fallen asleep in the car seat after his bottle. Was hoping he would stay asleep so I could eat my lunch (it was 2 by this point) but unfortunately he woke up. OH started to make my lunch while I comforted wee man but then said he had to go for a meeting but would be straight back down to give me my food. Wee man fell asleep in my arms and because he's been having trouble sleeping recently I didn't want to move in case I woke him up and we had another crap night with him. OH came back down at gone 4 and looked in on me and was like oh, you haven't eaten yet, why are you so lazy. He knows that wee man contact naps during the day because he doesn't sleep in his box, like wtf. He just asked me what I wanted for dinner and I said nothing really, I've only just had my lunch. He said that he forgot and it was my fault I didn't message to remind him. Awesome. Really does feel like he doesn't think about me at all ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Love this!! How are you doing?
I'm good! The pain so far isn't terrible, although I have injections for 6 weeks!!!!!! (Thanks to my blood clotted mum haha)

Love this 🤍 It’s so wonderful after such a conflict of feelings.

I had a mega emotional day yesterday after winding myself up about the MH thing then I was sitting with baby, OH and LO, I said “please be more gentle, if you can, mummy won’t have to tell you every time and then noone gets upset” and they go quiet and start blinking back and wiping tears, like trying to be brave. “It’s ok mummy they’re happy tears” (learned from Bluey). OH says “what does that
Mean?” - they said “When you’re happy and sad at the same time”
I swear my heart broke in two. I’m crying again now. You could have taken the baby back right then. We talked a bit, they’re happy baby is here, sad to share mummy and daddy.
Through floods of tears I say “we love you just as much, you’re just as special, just tell Mummy if you want me more etc” - To which I got “Ok, can I watch my iPad now please Mummy”.
Now it’s like nothing at all and they’re back to full on happy and wanting to help.
They are tiny terrors and with the PP emotions it’s 🤯
No I am crying reading this your 4 year old sounds so emotionally intelligent it's lovely. The juggling of 2 young kids is deffo gonna take a lot of adjusting for me, hopefully we'll have more good days than not so good!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Had gone to the shop for food with OH and wee man had fallen asleep in the car seat after his bottle. Was hoping he would stay asleep so I could eat my lunch (it was 2 by this point) but unfortunately he woke up. OH started to make my lunch while I comforted wee man but then said he had to go for a meeting but would be straight back down to give me my food. Wee man fell asleep in my arms and because he's been having trouble sleeping recently I didn't want to move in case I woke him up and we had another crap night with him. OH came back down at gone 4 and looked in on me and was like oh, you haven't eaten yet, why are you so lazy. He knows that wee man contact naps during the day because he doesn't sleep in his box, like wtf. He just asked me what I wanted for dinner and I said nothing really, I've only just had my lunch. He said that he forgot and it was my fault I didn't message to remind him. Awesome. Really does feel like he doesn't think about me at all ☹
Sorry your OH has been so useless today 😔 They just don’t get it do they? It would be the end of the world if it was the other day and they couldn’t eat their lunch. Hope your little one has a better sleep tonight and that tomorrow is a bit easier x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a hard time admitting I need a wee/sit down to my non-pregnant best friend 😂. We were out shopping today and when she finally said she needed a wee I had a huge sigh of relief I’d needed one for ages. I don’t know why I refuse to admit I’m struggling? 🤣

• Haha
For those of you who had a c-section what was your bleeding like?
I bled fairly heavily yesterday/ this morning but then this afternoon it's just very light!
I have no clue what is normal cos I didn't bleed for 6 weeks after my last one 😭

• Wow
For those of you who had a c-section what was your bleeding like?
I bled fairly heavily yesterday/ this morning but then this afternoon it's just very light!
I have no clue what is normal cos I didn't bleed for 6 weeks after my last one 😭
I was dead heavy the first couple days
Then it went super light
Then a bit like a normal period
Then proper light again thought it was finally gonna be over
Then it turned into a murder scene like blood clots etc
Then it went like a period
Then ridiculously heavy again kept bleeding through things
Then light
then stopped

don’t be misled haha

• Haha