Pregnancy #9 we love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how medically accurate but a friend sent me this which has helped my nerves a lot. Especially if you’re a statistics fan like myself

Oh, that's great!
I'm around 15 weeks now, but do still worry about this. Know someone who lost her baby at 17 weeks and another around 6 months, so that does keep me a bit on edge.

I'm starting to feel better though. Didn't take a pill against nausea last night, and am feeling more or less ok. Was very nauseous around noon, but I had just eaten four bananas and two kiwis to try and mask the after taste of the pregnancy vitamines (yuck, fish oil). So might have been because of that? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have my first NHS scan Monday, will be about 10weeks 4 days. Is that too early for them to get all the measurements? Because I had my private one a few weeks ago and she said I may need to go back again to get the measurements needed as it will be too early! Didn’t know it was possible to be too early🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
if it’s iron you need, I’ve had the ‘gentle iron’ from Holland and barratt - I only got an upset tum when my iron balanced out and I was still taking it.
I've got over the counter stuff that I've been taking and it's not making a diff so I think it's the prescriplbed stuff I need 😔

I have my first NHS scan Monday, will be about 10weeks 4 days. Is that too early for them to get all the measurements? Because I had my private one a few weeks ago and she said I may need to go back again to get the measurements needed as it will be too early! Didn’t know it was possible to be too early🤷🏻‍♀️
It's supposed to be between 11 and 14 weeks I believe otherwise they're too small/big

Reactions: 2
NHS website says you can have the scan between 10 and 14 weeks

Not sure how medically accurate but a friend sent me this which has helped my nerves a lot. Especially if you’re a statistics fan like myself

Thanks so much for this, this is great! ❤

Well today is my due date, no signs yet. I’ve always thought the original due date May 13 was probably more accurate.

I’m in a FB group with women who are due around the same time as me and over the last couple of days, women have shared pics of their babies from failed epidurals and having to use forceps. And their babies’ heads are so bruised and battered it’s freaking me out. I’ve always been pro epidural but now I’m shitting it if forceps have to get involved! I should probably leave the group tbh as I find it very triggering. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well today is my due date, no signs yet. I’ve always thought the original due date May 13 was probably more accurate.

I’m in a FB group with women who are due around the same time as me and over the last couple of days, women have shared pics of their babies from failed epidurals and having to use forceps. And their babies’ heads are so bruised and battered it’s freaking me out. I’ve always been pro epidural but now I’m shitting it if forceps have to get involved! I should probably leave the group tbh as I find it very triggering. 😩
I hate how people are so negative and are actively sharing that in a group with women who they know are going to give birth soon. It’s like the Olympics of who had it worse for some people when it comes to birth and parenting. If it was the other way around they’d feel differently. If I were you I’d definitely leave the group, you don’t need that on your mind. Everything will be okay :) I hope you’re doing good and not too uncomfortable at this point waiting for baby :)

• Heart

Happy due date. Hope you’re not waiting too long 🤞.

I agree with Kitt, you definitely don’t need to see that right before giving birth. Why do people spread their negativity to those who are already nervous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I had forceps and honestly by the next morning the marks on my babies head had faded so much. Don't panic. I didn't even have an epidural, the baby moved his head slightly while coming out and got stuck! It's honestly nothing to worry xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m 32 weeks now and feel exhausted and ache everywhere (even my arms?). I haven’t had a particularly busy week so don’t feel like I’ve overdone it but just lifting my hand to my face to put make up on this morning is seriously challenging! Is this normal? Don’t tell me it’s going to stay like this for the next 8 weeks?!

• Sad
I had forceps and honestly by the next morning the marks on my babies head had faded so much. Don't panic. I didn't even have an epidural, the baby moved his head slightly while coming out and got stuck! It's honestly nothing to worry xx
I was going to say the exact same ☺

Also my eldest wasn’t forceps but she was still a bit battered looking. I don’t think squeezing out that tiny exit does babies any good for their first 24hrs - they all look a bit beaten up! My cutest baby was c section, she came out looking like a picture perfect newborn.

I was going to say the exact same ☺

Also my eldest wasn’t forceps but she was still a bit battered looking. I don’t think squeezing out that tiny exit does babies any good for their first 24hrs - they all look a bit beaten up! My cutest baby was c section, she came out looking like a picture perfect newborn.
Can always tell a c-section baby cos they look pretty!! Doesn't take long for the marks to go thou.

Reactions: 4

I've had 2 epidurals, although both failed, but I've never needed instruments during birth 😊

• Heart
Thanks ladies for your reassurance. ❤

Just after I posted, someone else shared another pic of their baby with a scabby head from forceps. I think I'll leave the group for the time being now. 😅

Reactions: 8
24 weeks tomorrow and I think I’ve cried every day for like the past 5 days. I’m just an emotional wreck at the moment.

• Heart
Went to an actual shop today.....first time since they opened back up here and I couldn't resist. I mean it's probably SO impractical but I just couldn't not 😭
I’m these least ‘girly’ person ever and I’m so fussy about girls clothes (thankfully having a boy lol) but even I think this is sooo beautiful. It’s gorgeous. Where’s it from?

I’m these least ‘girly’ person ever and I’m so fussy about girls clothes (thankfully having a boy lol) but even I think this is sooo beautiful. It’s gorgeous. Where’s it from?
Thank you! It's from mamas and papas, they have 25% off all clothing (at least the one up here is doing that) so that totally justified the fact it cost £29 🙈🤣

Hi everyone, I hope nobody minds me posting this here - my period is just a day late so I took a test on the off chance just now - I *think* I can see a faint line but I think it might just be my eyes! It looks blue in real life... I was just wanting some of your opinions. I won’t be offended if you can’t see it 😊

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.