Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laughalong

VIP Member
GD came back, all clear! That’s one relief. I secretly had a suspicion I had it.

We went to Ikea today and think the Hemnes drawers + a cot is provably a better way to go about it than getting the £800 odd nursery furniture.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

George01

Chatty Member
Not gonna lie gals, I've been inhaling mcflurrys and Maccies milkshakes like they're going off sale.
I seen a tiktok how some people avoid them but I pretended to not see that tiktok and continue with having them 😂

• Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I just found out I'm pregnant (4w6d) after my first IVF (I have had four IUI's before). This is my second pregnancy, but my first ended in an MMC last August. I've been trying for a couple of years now, and I should be happy, but I'm not.

I am terrified. I cannot stop thinking about having another MMC. I have way more symptoms this time around: nausea, heartburn, sore and itchy breasts/nipples, and insomnia (I normally sleep from 10/11 PM to 6 AM each night, but I've been waking up between 2 and 4 AM since Wednesday cause I have to pee and have trouble getting back to sleep).

Last time, I only had sore breasts and nothing else, and I knew something was wrong, yet it still broke me when I went to my first ultrasound, and there was no heartbeat. I need to find a way to de-stress (as a highly stressed person at all times). I know I'm going to drive myself insane with worry waiting for my first ultrasound, and I'm scared of getting too excited to be let down again 😣

• Heart

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Thank you everyone, I've spoken to the hospital and am off to triage. No idea how long these things take but just typical it's on a day where my OH is working an hour and half drive away. Feel terrible for worrying him too 😥
She's normally a right wriggler at night but I don't think I've felt her properly since yesterday late afternoon.

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I wish you could give people a list of stuff you definitely don’t want (knitted stuff) without being rude (stop knitting me stuff) or offending people (for the love of god stop knitting me shit) alongside your wishlist 🤣

• Haha

PoppyKJ

Had my 12 week scan appointment through in 3 weeks 🤞🏻 this is closest I’ve ever got and I’m finally starting to relax into this!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Well I did still have salad for tea...if you count the salad that came in the burger and chips meal I ordered. I blame you lot 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

reens84’

Chatty Member
Hi all! New member, second pregnancy, 8 weeks. Can I speak freely and whinge about how horrible pregnancy is?

• Heart

Gracie_H

Hi everyone! I’ve just had my BFP after a miscarriage last November ( I already have a 2 year old) but I’m absolutely petrified of miscarrying again! My body is showing no real signs of pregnancy other than no period and I’m 5 weeks 3 days according to Flo. Please can someone offer me any sort of reassurance that it’s ok to not be having any symptoms yet? How do you stop the fear after a miscarriage! Xx

• Heart

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Girls I'm excited, I took the plunge and ordered a Bbhugme pillow. The stone coloured one is cheaper than the others on John Lewis website and then I had a £15 off code for being a member when spending over £120
It's MYJL15OFF120 if anyone wanted to try it.

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
A bit of a long shot but I’m 2 weeks post partum and still reading along with you guys as if I’m still pregnant - I was wondering if you guys would be up for me maybe making an off topic chatter thread in the chatter section so we can all stay in touch, as I’m starting to feel I should move on but like talking to you guys 🤣 anyone up for me making a thread?
yes please! For obvious reasons I won’t be moving to the new baby thread when the babies are born, so would love somewhere to keep up with you guys and hear about your little ones ❤

• Heart

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Just had scan 29 weeks and baby T is head down, they have been breach up to now.. I thought I felt a really big movement the other night, that must have been it.. scan went great so delighted with that. Had bloods and anti d injection and now waiting to see consultant

• Heart

Laughalong

VIP Member
At the hospital… again. Got here at 5:50 and it’s 9pm and still not seen a doctor. The sharp pain in my stomach and back still hasn’t gone, and the antibiotics they gave me on Wednesday have proved pointless as I don’t have a UTI like they thought it could be. So at square one, with currently no answer. One visit the doctor will come within 10 minutes, now it’s three hours later 😑 and they’re saying another hour. Feel like the baby is moving less as well, but will I get a scan ever? No. Bigger chance of pigs flying. Think I’ll just pay for one this week.

• Heart
  • Sad

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
I just need to let out a bit of word vomit I’m sorry.

TW mention of miscarriage
I’m almost 18 weeks with this baby. We had a miscarriage in December, some problems with retained product after this, and I fell pregnant on my next cycle.
Next month will be 6 months since we lost the baby.
July, baby would have been due.

This is such a bittersweet feeling, I’m incredibly grateful to be pregnant but I’m still grieving and hurting for what could have been. I’m actually worried I will resent this baby because of what happened, but I know I will love them with everything I have.

• Heart

Amylaauren

Such a relief but my combined tests for downs etc came back clear today 🥰 another mini milestone checked!!

• Heart

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
A bit of a long shot but I’m 2 weeks post partum and still reading along with you guys as if I’m still pregnant - I was wondering if you guys would be up for me maybe making an off topic chatter thread in the chatter section so we can all stay in touch, as I’m starting to feel I should move on but like talking to you guys 🤣 anyone up for me making a thread?
Definitely. It’s such a lovely little group of people on here, I don’t want us all to separate at some point and we can’t lose you and raspberry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

George01

Chatty Member
Anyway, bit of fun maybe.
My cousin said in her planned C-sec she had a playlist & song for baby to be born to. I couldn’t take it seriously at first, couldn’t think beyond “Circle of life” like lifting out Simba or perhaps “We build this city” or another 80s classic like “waiting for a star to fall”. Now I’m thinking about it and thinking “landslide” or “lean on me” which makes me teary or maybe my fave film theme or Hanz Zimmer “You’re so cool” or something like that. Or maybe just nothing at all.

What would you guys have, if anything?
I just asked my partner what he'd pick and he picked A Sky Full Of Stars, but the version from Sing 2 cos my 2 year old sings it all day long and asks for it on in the car constantly. I said but that's his song, and my partner said yeah but he can't be there so I'd want him involved.

BRB just crying my eyes out 😂

• Heart

AL10

VIP Member
Hope you are all doing okay!

Haven’t really been reading here as I’ve been feeling so sad and alone, I feel so ugly and not myself I just don’t know what to do with myself

• Heart