Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User767676

I looked at the recipes they look so nice but alot involve nuts and im severely allergic 😭 also oppo says may contain and I dont eat may contain 😭 ive had no chocolate in 10 days now its so hard lol so the Pepsi max is sweet n nice so I guess thatll do :D😂
Ah no that makes it so much harder. I thought there was a nut free brownie but not sure.

You could prob have some chocolate if you pair it maybe with cheese or something?

It’s been five weeks for now and I’m slowly getting used to it but I’ve eaten A LOT of brownie !

George01

Chatty Member
At the hospital… again. Got here at 5:50 and it’s 9pm and still not seen a doctor. The pain in my stomach and back still hasn’t gone, and the antibiotics they gave me on Wednesday have proved pointless as I don’t have a UTI like they thought it could be. So at square one, with currently no answer. One visit the doctor will come within 10 minutes, now it’s three hours later 😑 and they’re saying another hour.
Ah I hope you aren't waiting much longer and get some help and answers!! There's really nothing worse than being at hospital ❤

Laughalong

VIP Member
Hi everyone. When did you get your pram delivered? I’m 27 weeks now and we picked mid July for ours to come, and now I’m thinking maybe it should come sooner just in case

User767676

I don’t want to speak too soon because I know I’m about to jinx myself, but my sleep hasn’t actually been too bad so far. A few times I wake up and can’t get back to sleep, but generally I’m sleeping all night. Although still tossing and turning all night, switching sides but I haven’t even used a pillow yet. My hips were more painful at the beginning. I’m sure it’ll all hit me in the 3rd trimester!!
im the same, I do wake up but not normally for too long or just for one wee. I’m getting 9 hours a night but wake up feeling like I’ve not slept at all - so feeling for all you that are getting insomnia, I can’t imagine !

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
What do people take when they have headaches please? So sorry as I’m sure this was asked recently but I couldn’t find it!
kool n soothe patches/cold flannel on my head, hot shower and just standing directly under the water where it hurts the most and an ice cold can of full fat coke

AL10

VIP Member
Hey guys I’m 15 + 4 and for the last few days I’ve been really itchy on my arms, my stomach, my back and the top of my thighs 😭 I’m a bit worried as it’s quite intense, anyone else have this?
I have my 16 week appointment on Tuesday so I will bring it up then xx

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I can’t remember when I started having fundal height done, it was quite early but they did it as well as regular growth scans. It can vary so much though depending on how baby is positioned, where that particular midwife measured top of baby from to public bone etc. I’ve had mine done twice in a day (by midwife then hospital) and got wildly different measurements but as long as it’s following a trend they don’t worry. They’ve never even commented about mine even tho I was measuring several weeks ahead at one point they just put it on my notes.

scouseconstantine

When did everybody meet their midwife? I know her name but so far no contact whatsoever! Booking appointment was done by community midwife, 12 week scan by hospital, got to go in at 15 weeks as they couldn’t do the Down syndrome test due to baby’s position and that’s being done by the hospital. 20 week scan is due to be done by hospital.

should she be messaging me, should I be messaging her? Feel like we’re destined to never meet 😂