Pregnancy #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the pressure im feeling in my pelvis is so horrible im only 34 weeks 4 days how much worse will this get :sick:
also now after my GD diagnoses im wondering if the the amount of times I wee was ever normal, as I know pregnancy makes you wee more btut I seem to always need to go
not uti as had my urine dipped yesterday at midwife app only showed glucose :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🥵 if it wasn’t hot enough, we’ve had a plumber out today for some last min repairs and he had to put the heating system on for a bit to properly detect the issues. RIP me.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one amongst us all that isn't getting hot?! I'm still freezing cold most the time unless the sun is directly on me

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m scared that I’m struggling to cope in 22c. What am I going to do if the temperature doubles and we have 40c again 😭

So went for a growth scan today at 36w and baby is measuring 7lb 1 😦 not surprised cus I feel absolutely massive and my belly is so heavy and hard. Resulted in a review from the doctor and they’re inducing me in a couple weeks at 38+2! Super happy as I’ve struggled this whole pregnancy, and I’m so glad I’ve got a date to work towards so I can plan for it abit better. Looks like this June baby is actually going to be a May baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Re August/sept baby, our local education authority also makes allowances.
It can help if the school they’ll attend has an attached nursery that they go to too and they can consider staggered entry into reception class.
Some people are over the moon they have a year less of child care to pay for so that’s potentially a positive of a September baby. I definitely don’t think by the time they get to high school you can pick who was young or old. It’s a lot to do with what you do at home. There are older kids starting school not potty trained and unable to identify shapes and numbers and younger ones who can write their own name. A decent school will cater to the child.

• Heart
I’m a July baby and have always loved my birthday as it’s summer and breaks up the year . I always wanted a May-July baby but have ended up with a November one. Due date is 20th and am hoping it doesn’t go into December as I don’t want it to have a birthday diluted by Xmas!

I forgot to ask today at my appt if I should stop taking folic acid now I’m 12 weeks. NHS website says to stop but continue with Vit D. Is that what you have all done?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m a July baby and have always loved my birthday as it’s summer and breaks up the year . I always wanted a May-July baby but have ended up with a November one. Due date is 20th and am hoping it doesn’t go into December as I don’t want it to have a birthday diluted by Xmas!

I forgot to ask today at my appt if I should stop taking folic acid now I’m 12 weeks. NHS website says to stop but continue with Vit D. Is that what you have all done?
They used to tell you to stop after 12 weeks I think but now they tell you to keep taking them. I’ve not been taking any but every appointment I always get asked if I’m taking them.

Reactions: 1
I used up what I had and stopped. The thing that it aids is formed by 12 weeks ish as far as I understand.

I take pregnacare which I’ll continue to take through it all and I think that has folic acid in

Re August/sept baby, our local education authority also makes allowances.
It can help if the school they’ll attend has an attached nursery that they go to too and they can consider staggered entry into reception class.
Some people are over the moon they have a year less of child care to pay for so that’s potentially a positive of a September baby. I definitely don’t think by the time they get to high school you can pick who was young or old. It’s a lot to do with what you do at home. There are older kids starting school not potty trained and unable to identify shapes and numbers and younger ones who can write their own name. A decent school will cater to the child.
Agreed! Teacher here, don’t worry about school years. Everyone finds their way! I’ve seen it all over the years and as long as you love and engage with your child they’ll make progress 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7

My doctor said I may as well continue with the folic acid along with the vitamin d

32 weeks and the nausea has just hit me like a brick wall, I just suddenly feel so so so sick 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
I have a beginning of september child and they love being the oldest in their school year, definitely ready to start school when they did though and adjusted absolutely fine, hopefully this transition to high school soon will be just as easy 🙃. This one will be October, maybe November if I go over!
---

Continue folic acid and vit d throughout if you can ☺

Reactions: 2
I’m scared that I’m struggling to cope in 22c. What am I going to do if the temperature doubles and we have 40c again 😭
I gave birth in the mega 40 heatwave in 2022. Not going to lie it was horrendous being pregnant. I had water misting spray and I’d freeze hot water bottles.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.