Pregnancy #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you try white noise from outside the womb? I’d really like it if this baby would go to sleep and let me sleep! Seems to have woke up and doing gymnastics in there.
It depends how far along you are how much baby can hear outside noise wise. We’re the same aren’t we at 23? Apparently it’s like 28 weeks but it does vary a lot online some say slightly before as early as 23 so can’t hurt to give it a go!

Baby brain makes me feel so mad at myself seriously, my big thing has been forgetting hair/beauty/hospital appointments and misplacing things constantly

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The insomnia was real last night, I think I got about 3 hours in total in the end.
Every night I seem to be waking at the same times, give or take. 3 nights I’ve looked at my watch and it’s been 1.10am. I just want one full, comfortable night sleep 😩

Reactions: 3
The insomnia was real last night, I think I got about 3 hours in total in the end.
Every night I seem to be waking at the same times, give or take. 3 nights I’ve looked at my watch and it’s been 1.10am. I just want one full, comfortable night sleep 😩
I'm lucky I haven't struggled much but now I'm 32 weeks I'm awake constantly trying to swap sides to fet comfy again, it's so frustrating! 😩😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
had lightning crotch so bad yesterday, thought my waters were going to burst lol. But still no baby so looks like I’m being induced Sunday at 41 weeks, of course when there’s a heatwave!!! Pramsuit coming out of hosp bag asap hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 11
had lightning crotch so bad yesterday, thought my waters were going to burst lol. But still no baby so looks like I’m being induced Sunday at 41 weeks, of course when there’s a heatwave!!! Pramsuit coming out of hosp bag asap hahah
Get yourself a mini handheld fan if you haven’t already !!! Godsend honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My Mum bought me one of those fans that go round your neck for when I'm in labour as the hospital will no doubt be like satans arsecrack. I've been wearing it when doing chores that make you hot like ironing/hoovering etc and it's amazing :ROFLMAO:

1715330379125.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We’ve just booked our honeymoon for june! I’ll be 16 weeks 🤞🏻
Any recommendations of where I can get some nice bikinis? I’m a 10/12 and have a few in my basket on SHEIN. Will maternity ones be better? How am I going to deal with the heat and walking? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m moving house next week and packed my fan in a box last week, cursing myself for it now 😭
---
We’ve just booked our honeymoon for june! I’ll be 16 weeks 🤞🏻
Any recommendations of where I can get some nice bikinis? I’m a 10/12 and have a few in my basket on SHEIN. Will maternity ones be better? How am I going to deal with the heat and walking? 🤣
It probably depends on how much of a bump you have by 16 weeks, you might be better off just sizing up normal bikinis but I haven’t tried to wear a bikini thus far so not sure how maternity bikinis tend to fit. Have a look at some of the reviews for maternity ones on SHEIN and see what kind of size the people wearing them are

Reactions: 1
I’m moving house next week and packed my fan in a box last week, cursing myself for it now 😭
---

It probably depends on how much of a bump you have by 16 weeks, you might be better off just sizing up normal bikinis but I haven’t tried to wear a bikini thus far so not sure how maternity bikinis tend to fit. Have a look at some of the reviews for maternity ones on SHEIN and see what kind of size the people wearing them are
thank you! I can definitely notice a bump already and ordered some maternity cycling shorts they are soo comfy! I’ve got a couple of bigger dresses for the evenings too and will try to squeeze into my bikinis from last year 🤣

thank you! I can definitely notice a bump already and ordered some maternity cycling shorts they are soo comfy! I’ve got a couple of bigger dresses for the evenings too and will try to squeeze into my bikinis from last year 🤣
Where did you get the cycling shorts from please?

How are you and baby Raspberry @raspberryjuice ?

I find myself coming on and checking this thread whenever I’m free! It’s so weird as I used it as a support network whilst I was pregnant then suddenly you’re not pregnant so there’s not really any point me being here, but I’m so interested and invested in a bunch of strangers’ on the internets pregnancies and hope everyone is okay!? I said I didn’t like being pregnant, but I do miss it 🤣 Maybe it’s because my body is sore and it weren’t as sore as this when up the duff 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like so much of antenatal care is just a guessing game. Called up community midwives today as my work need my MATB1 by 25 weeks but I don’t see my midwife again until I’ll be 26 weeks so I asked how I go about getting it - apparently I was supposed to ask for it at my 20 week scan? And how was I supposed to know that without anybody telling me?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just randomly started feeling really dizzy and faint, I’ve eaten and drank the same as usual today has anyone else experienced this? I’m 28 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve just randomly started feeling really dizzy and faint, I’ve eaten and drank the same as usual today has anyone else experienced this? I’m 28 weeks
I don’t know where you are in the country but it’s quite warm here today, could you be a bit dehydrated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.