Pregnancy #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The asos leggings were delivered earlier but I found them a little see through. Going to just bite the bullet and get the loval ones.

Reactions: 2
They’ve sent me home!
That must mean they don’t have immediate concerns at least. Just put your feet up and let your OH run around after you til your scan tomorrow. But obviously go back if you’re still worried!

The asos leggings were delivered earlier but I found them a little see through. Going to just bite the bullet and get the loval ones.
Sorry you didn’t like them! Mine aren’t see through at all, and I check regularly because I’m paranoid about being a knicker flasher 😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That must mean they don’t have immediate concerns at least. Just put your feet up and let your OH run around after you til your scan tomorrow. But obviously go back if you’re still worried!

Sorry you didn’t like them! Mine aren’t see through at all, and I check regularly because I’m paranoid about being a knicker flasher 😩😂
They weren’t that bad I had to really squat for them to be see through but would be worried about them getting more see through as I get bigger and wouldn’t want to wear them to work 😂 I can’t stand seeing peoples full knickers through leggings!!
---
2 for £20 on Amazon

Oh! I’ve just got a £20 Amazon voucher!

• Heart
Just opened the pregnacare tablets and oh no, I can’t swallow small paracetamol let alone this they’re massive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone 👋🏻 I’ve been lurking on previous threads but now I’m about 24 weeks it’s all feeling very real!

Wondered if anyone has experienced pelvic girdle pain? I’m starting to get some deep soreness in my groin area after sitting down for a while but not sure if that’s what it is?

Reactions: 1
If you can’t manage them then the important vitamins to take are vitamin d and folic acid. Pregnacare can actually increase sickness etc
My midwife must have had a paid sponsorship because she was basically selling them to me on the phone 😂 I might give it a few more days then give up, will be fuming if I waste a fiver haha

• Haha
Hi everyone 👋🏻 I’ve been lurking on previous threads but now I’m about 24 weeks it’s all feeling very real!

Wondered if anyone has experienced pelvic girdle pain? I’m starting to get some deep soreness in my groin area after sitting down for a while but not sure if that’s what it is?
Yeah I’ve got PGP and it’s the worst when I’ve been sat down and when I’ve been lying down for a while. I use a belly band and on waitlist for physio. Mention it to your GP or midwife and they should point you in the right direction!

Yeah I’ve got PGP and it’s the worst when I’ve been sat down and when I’ve been lying down for a while. I use a belly band and on waitlist for physio. Mention it to your GP or midwife and they should point you in the right direction!
Thanks, have my midwife appointment next week so will mention it then. Sorry you’ve got it, hope it hasn’t been too uncomfortable for you!

• Heart
My midwife must have had a paid sponsorship because she was basically selling them to me on the phone 😂 I might give it a few more days then give up, will be fuming if I waste a fiver haha
Mine told me not to bother with them because of the sickness and just take the important 2. I think I only managed about 10 days with them. Hopefully you can manage to get them down 🙈

Probably more aimed at those that already have kids: dockatot - yes or no? They look SO useful and it looks like every baby ever loves them - but then I’ve seen how reliant they get on being so snug that it ends up being counter active when getting them to be without it? Like are you shooting yourself in the foot in the long run?

Probably more aimed at those that already have kids: dockatot - yes or no? They look SO useful and it looks like every baby ever loves them - but then I’ve seen how reliant they get on being so snug that it ends up being counter active when getting them to be without it? Like are you shooting yourself in the foot in the long run?
I just wouldn’t want to risk it. They really don’t do anything a Moses basket doesn’t give you and you aren’t then tempted to not follow safe sleep guidance.

Hey everyone, just joining in here as I found out I am pregnant this morning after 2 years of trying, I can't believe it!! I'm still in shock.
Im a very anxious person so I'm looking out for every pain/niggle whatever. I don't really have much in the way of symptoms other than a bit of cramping that feels like period pain and I feel really tired. Is this normal? I see people saying they feel all these things but I don't feel any of them?! Maybe it's too early.
Excited to join in this thread 🥰
IMG_7149.jpeg
IMG_7146.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Same as what @Nfj said for me, we had a moses basket downstairs and a cot upstairs so never felt the need for one, i read how they aren't the safest for sleep either and I'm so anxious anyway I didn't want to give myself any other reason to worry haha

Hey everyone, just joining in here as I found out I am pregnant this morning after 2 years of trying, I can't believe it!! I'm still in shock.
Im a very anxious person so I'm looking out for every pain/niggle whatever. I don't really have much in the way of symptoms other than a bit of cramping that feels like period pain and I feel really tired. Is this normal? I see people saying they feel all these things but I don't feel any of them?! Maybe it's too early.
Excited to join in this thread 🥰 View attachment 2885606View attachment 2885607
Congratulations and welcome!
Everyone is different but I didn't start feeling symptoms until about week 6 I think it was. It's very normal to feel anxious, just take it easy and be kind to yourself.

Congratulations and welcome!
Everyone is different but I didn't start feeling symptoms until about week 6 I think it was. It's very normal to feel anxious, just take it easy and be kind to yourself.
Relieved to read that, thanks! I've been reading forums and others are saying how sick they feel and how much their boobs hurt and loads of other things. Trying to remain positive and calm
💜

• Heart
We had something similar for my eldest but it was called a poddlepod, both kids absolutely loved it and slept in it as well. But I think advice has changed since then (eldest is 8) so might be worth trying without first? If anyone asks what to buy you, maybe ask for a voucher that you could put towards one of you decide to go for it when baby is here?

Relieved to read that, thanks! I've been reading forums and others are saying how sick they feel and how much their boobs hurt and loads of other things. Trying to remain positive and calm
💜
Congratulations! I also didn't get symptoms until about 6 or so weeks and they come and go so some days you'll feel normal and the next you wont. It's hard not to feel super anxious when that happens but it really is completely normal!
You just have to remember no 2 pregnancies are the same some people go all the way through with no symptoms (lucky!!) And some get every single symptoms under the sun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.