Pregnancy #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw every single hour last night, I feel horrendous. Struggling to get comfortable at night but my sickness, which I thought had gone, has decided to only show up in the middle of the night šŸ˜©
I feel your pain. I was up and on Tattle for most of the night.

hope your sickness passes soon

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Iā€™m so fed up of getting up for a wee during the night. I try and put it off as long as I can before hauling myself out of bed šŸ˜‚ I just want a full nights sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m so fed up of getting up for a wee during the night. I try and put it off as long as I can before hauling myself out of bed šŸ˜‚ I just want a full nights sleep!
Iā€™m the same, Iā€™ll wake up and think ā€˜I can hold it inā€™ and lie there for ages trying to hold it in then I eventually give in and go for a wee šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one not needing to wee any more then usual? Tbf I do have to wee alot regardless with having kidney damage and not risking holding it in. My wombs tilted as well so could be that. Very grateful for not needing midnight trips. Watch tonight I need to go about 10 times for saying this now.

Is it normal to have such a long wait between midwife appointments? I saw her at 16 weeks and not again until 28 weeks? Seems madness to me!

Early scan tomorrow after spotting for 3 days. Just need to know, the wait has been torture šŸ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it normal to have such a long wait between midwife appointments? I saw her at 16 weeks and not again until 28 weeks? Seems madness to me!
I had my first at 16 weeks, then 25 weeks but it was really quick, just urine test really and BP

They ramp up in third trimester and you see them roughly every 2-3 weeks. Can't believe how fast they seem to be coming round for me now!!

Reactions: 3
I had my first at 16 weeks, then 25 weeks but it was really quick, just urine test really and BP

They ramp up in third trimester and you see them roughly every 2-3 weeks. Can't believe how fast they seem to be coming round for me now!!
Oh how exciting! Canā€™t wait

37 weeks and this is really dragging now.
I donā€™t have anymore appointmentsā€¦ just my booking-in apt for my c section next week (which is one week before the op itself).

The unborn baby already weighs almost 8lbsā€¦. Itā€™s tiring carrying around so much mass.

Iā€™m so tired and husband is being pretty shite. Heā€™s ā€œreally tiredā€ apparently. And Iā€™m a drama queen apparently. Feel very down and tearful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh how exciting! Canā€™t wait
It is a strange time when you have so long between appointments. I felt like noone cared that I was pregnant at first lol but it is the norm, and you can always ring if you had any worries I guess!!

Mine were 16, 25 then 28 weeks. Thereā€™s an appt thatā€™s only for first pregnancies and you skip it in others? That may be the 25 week one? Not sure! It does seem like a long stretch though! 16 to 25 seemed like forever. But I got my list of all the rest of my appointments through and it seems like Iā€™ll be seeing her more than I see my family between now and the end of my pregnancy šŸ˜‚

Agreeā€¦ appointments are like buses. You wait ages and ages, and then suddenly you get loads at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
37 weeks and this is really dragging now.
I donā€™t have anymore appointmentsā€¦ just my booking-in apt for my c section next week (which is one week before the op itself).

The unborn baby already weighs almost 8lbsā€¦. Itā€™s tiring caring around so much mass.

Iā€™m so tired and husband is being pretty shite. Heā€™s ā€œreally tiredā€ apparently. And Iā€™m a drama queen apparently. Feel very down and tearful.
I canā€™t imagine how fed up you must be feeling carrying around that weight and being so uncomfortable. It definitely doesnā€™t help when your partner is so unsupportive or moans about things like being tired.
Get yourself some chocolates and camp out in bed or on the sofa for a couple of days and ignore everything else (including husband!). ā¤

• Heart
I see the midwife and the consultant every four weeks. Think it due to being of advanced maternal age.. šŸ˜‚ but so grateful the apps are so regular. Have my next one two days before my twenty week scan so two trips to the hospital that week.. I see the midwife for urine and a chat then the consultant for blood pressure and a little scan..

I canā€™t imagine how fed up you must be feeling carrying around that weight and being so uncomfortable. It definitely doesnā€™t help when your partner is so unsupportive or moans about things like being tired.
Get yourself some chocolates and camp out in bed or on the sofa for a couple of days and ignore everything else (including husband!). ā¤
Thank you so much. Thatā€™s basically what Iā€™ve been planning on doing!! Thank you xxx

• Heart
Agreeā€¦ appointments are like buses. You wait ages and ages, and then suddenly you get loads at the end.
Seriously between midwife appts, extra scans for my placenta, extra growth scans, consultant appointments etc I dont know how Iā€™ll have time for anything else in the last couple of months šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve had to buy a calendar and write it all down because I canā€™t keep up with it all
---
Thank you so much. Thatā€™s basically what Iā€™ve been planning on doing!! Thank you xxx
Sometimes itā€™s all you can do to keep yourself sane! Iā€™d even order your favourite takeaway for dinner so you donā€™t even have to get up for cooking or dishes.

Hopefully your husband will notice heā€™s being a bit of a twit and come home with flowers and more chocs!

I am SO exicted to see my baby girl and I honestly love her and feel protective already, but does anyone else feel strange talking to bump? I have been, and I do talk to her most days, but I still find it weird because I'm like who is this little person, what does she look like, so many questions lol I think my partner is finding it a bit weird too? He rubs my belly in bed, but we don't read her stories and stuff ahah I feel awful but just being honest

• Heart
39 weeks today šŸ„³ Had read that you can lose a bit of weight before baby comes so thought I'd weigh myself this morning for a baseline. No wonder I'm so tired and sore, I'm the heaviest I've ever been. Even with my first I wasn't this big šŸ˜­ Will need to really focus on diet and exercise once wee one arrives because my knees are going to give way if I don't lose at least 4 stone šŸ˜¬

• Heart
I am SO exicted to see my baby girl and I honestly love her and feel protective already, but does anyone else feel strange talking to bump? I have been, and I do talk to her most days, but I still find it weird because I'm like who is this little person, what does she look like, so many questions lol I think my partner is finding it a bit weird too? He rubs my belly in bed, but we don't read her stories and stuff ahah I feel awful but just being honest
Yes! I find it very strange. I canā€™t wait to meet him, refer to him by his name, poke him to sort of play with him when heā€™s kicking or moving, rub my belly etc but talking to my bump feels so weird šŸ™ˆ definitely donā€™t read him stories or anything Iā€™d find that even more awkward šŸ™ˆ youā€™re not alone šŸ˜

• Heart
All Iā€™m hearing at the moment is people having extra growth scans. Iā€™ve not had any NHS scans since 20 weeks, and Iā€™m now 35 weeks. Is that the norm?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.