Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Baby Wood arrived at 7.50 this morning weighing 6lbs 7oz a whole month before his due date 😊 I started contracting again around 1.30 and when I was checked, I was 4cm dilated and ready to go. We had a section as planned due to his breech and he was born to Shakin Stevens in a theatre full of festive cheer.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

cmcdb

Chatty Member
my boy and girl arrived at 4am this morning.. he weighed 5”4 and herself 4”7 and both thriving. Mammy was a bit traumatized and still haven’t been introduced but I’ve calmed down now a bit and waiting on an aero mint with a cuppa tea 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 36

aggytha

VIP Member
I had my 12 week scan today. (11+6 officially)

I’m sure this isn’t the case for a lot of women, but my extreme sickness and massive stomach has started to make sense now…

I’M HAVING TWINS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Just posting here because I can’t anywhere else yet: after infertility, gynae issues and conditions since I was 12 and a big scare this week, I got to see my 5+ week pregnancy and their little heartbeat today and the pregnancy was confirmed as viable 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Fearne

Chatty Member
Baby Fearne made her entry into the world today. She's a little 4lb 9oz and adorable. We're with the transitional team due to her weight but grateful for all the extra help to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Sickofinstacrap

Hi all! Baby S was born yesterday after 48 hours of induction and 16 hours of labour, we ended up in theatres having an instrumental. I definitely feel abit of PTSD from the whole experience but our baby girl is so perfect and worth every second of it all! Thanks so much to everyone for their support over the last 8 months have really loved this thread ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Baby Kaye arrived by emergency section this evening! She had meconium in the waters and my heart rate and temp were off the scale. At one point yesterday I was having 8 contractions in 10 mins post gel 😬 anyway, we're both doing well and she's a perfect little bean. 8 lbs 7 oz 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 29

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Well ladies - I've had the most eventful day of my life 🙈 baby was born at 40+6 and I barely made it to the hospital in time 😂 baby was pretty much born in the car on the way. Craziest day of my life. Can't believe how quickly it all went, I think I'm still in shock! Hope everyone else is doing well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26

easyliketuesdayafternoon

Just checking in to say Baby Tuesday was born yesterday at 40+2 🎉🥰

The birth experience was totally not what I expected / thought I was prepared for and will probably take some working through but we are so in love with our little boy 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 23

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Straddle the two threads as I’m now in hospital. Started wetting myself last night around 9.30pm and kept an eye on it until 5am when I woke up husband and told him it was time to go into hospital. Turns out waters are going so instead of the lovely elective I had planned at 39 weeks, he may now be coming tomorrow at 35+3.

Pros: he’s already chunky, he’s also breech so it would be good to get him out, means I can eat pate and drink at Christmas.
Cons: he’s early and may need help, I miss fake Christmas on Saturday which is going to be amazing, it’s all very dramatic and I don’t like it.
Observations: my bump is deflating like a sad balloon, hospitals are insanely busy at the moment, I desperately need to paint my toenails, I can definitely buy Christmas outfits for the wee bairn now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Heading in for induction shortly 🫣 honestly trying not to think about it - whatever happens, happens! Will probs post quite regularly today whilst I discover all the joys of the labour ward 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m finally joining in here cos I’ve made it to 13 weeks! Yeah baaaaby. After 2 miscarriages I am sososososoosooooo happy to be here.
Question - I want to find out gender. Mr. Sidelines does not. do you think it is at all possible for one of Us to find out and keep it a secret from the other for the next 5 months!? He’s happy to do so… but has anyone else managed this!?
---
I’m finally joining in here cos I’ve made it to 13 weeks! Yeah baaaaby. After 2 miscarriages I am sososososoosooooo happy to be here.
Question - I want to find out gender. Mr. Sidelines does not. do you think it is at all possible for one of Us to find out and keep it a secret from the other for the next 5 months!? He’s happy to do so… but has anyone else managed this!?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

cmcdb

Chatty Member
Babies are 6 days old today and I balled my eyes out this morning that my bump is gone and I can’t feel their kicks 🥲 cherish it ladies, it goes so quickly. Hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies 🙏🏻 and take all the bump photos, as many as you can ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
@CallMeHollywood how are you doing?

@kayefeluu20 happy due date!
Really struggling actually. We’re still in hospital as he’s so wee. He’s amazing though. So much fun. Unfortunately one of the midwives woke me up yesterday morning to tell me we could go home, to then be told we couldn’t. I was just a ball of rage yesterday. Waiting on weighing to see if we can go home today. Not sure what to do about my near exploding boobs either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Sickofinstacrap

Well this is not how I expected my day to go 😩🥲 I’m being induced, lost loads of amniotic fluid and I’ve had reduced movements! Just waiting for my slot 🥲🥲 I am not prepared at all

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15