Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I want to start colostrum harvesting! Have you any recommendations on where you learned to do it 😅
NCT class - but also there's loads of NHS information available, it's quite simple! I originally thought you had to aim for the tiny little hole at the top of the syringe before realising it's obviously easier to just use the syringe to hoover up the colostrum 🤪 baby brain

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
The one thing I wanted to be reduced hasn’t been 😂 it’s the bugaboo donkey duo and at that price I’m really hoping it comes down in price before I have to buy it at the end of the month 😬

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Just found out I'm having a girl!! I'm so shocked, I've never had a preference and obvs it's a boy or girl but I'm just so shocked haha!! There was nothing between the legs at all 🙈

Wanting a unique name, nothing stupid, but something that is not as common in nursery. I don't like classic girl names, I'd have something unisex or would have something girly but not common. Any suggestions ?x
Unusual ones I liked but wasn’t brave enough for are Reeva, Blair or Pippa

LavaFlake

VIP Member
I’m going pram shopping and car seat shopping at some point in the next few weeks and due 1st March. Would rather have big ticket items sorted and split over a few pay cheques!

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Hi everyone,

i’m 26 weeks tomorrow. House is mid reno and it feels like we are spending money like water atm which is not ideal as I really wanted to be in a good place in my current account come mat leave in Feb…

However! I need to start looking at prams! It’s a minefield out there! my question is though, is there a travel system out there that has a 360 car seat? We have a 2 door car so think having a 360 is going to be important but I haven’t yet seen a travel system with a 360 car seat. It’s all so confusing 🙈
Depends what you want. We visit a lot of national trusts, so we want something with big wheels and bought the Ocarro, but that means it’s heavy. We went through baby & co based in Bristol, and they have a store there, too. We also bought a seat he’ll fit in until he’s 24 months rather than a 360, which was actually cheaper.

littlepup

VIP Member
Yes the same as before and no it was abdominal
Was it a private scan or arrange through the EPU? Did they not provide any explanation for the bleeding or advice?
I'd be inclined to think if it's the same as previously as you'd now been checked, the pregnancy is ok but if it was private I'd go to EPU and if it was EPU I'd be asking for another scan at 9 weeks and for them to provide some information/explanation.

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
I have my gestational diabetes test at the end of the week and I've forgotten what the midwife said to do for prep 🙈 Am I right in thinking it's no food after midnight and then clear liquids only before drinking the orange goo?