Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
I'm being induced tomorrow 😱

Trying to think positive thoughts but when I was checked the other day I'm not even close to going into labour naturally and I'm 41 weeks now, expecting a long and painful few days and wouldn't be at all surprised if I end up with a c section tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 13

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
My brain: "Okay we need to eat healthy and make sure we're getting this vitamin, this vitamin and this amount of water"
My stomach: "Ketchup sandwiches. Ketchup sandwiches & cheese doritos, now. A Freddo for dessert."

All aboard the struggle bus 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lillias

Hi everyone, long time lurker on Tattle. I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant with my third (and last) baby 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12

emisixo

Is anyone else feeling completely overwhelmed? My emotions are all over the place and I can't stop crying for no reason. I feel like I'm not cut out for this and I keep overthinking and panicking. Just feeling completely down at the moment when I felt amazing last week. Such a rollercoaster!
I feel the same. I’ve had a horrible few days and just want to cry about everything. I feel totally alone. My OH complained about our first ante-natal class being straight after his new job training and I completely lost my shit with him and walked out for a few hours. I then texted my MiL with a bad temper after she sent more pics of stuff she’d bought after we’d agreed with her she wouldn’t. It’s almost like she enjoys pissing me off. I know we’ve talked about it on here but she’s actually pushed me into being unpleasant. I then asked my sister and cousin if they had time for a meet up as I could really use the company and they said they were busy. I later found out they went for a walk together without me.
It’s become clear I have no support network and need to make more of an effort to reach out and meet new people even though I feel like I have no confidence left.

Last edited:
  • Heart

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
Okkk! We officially passed my AF day; MY TEST IS DARK AND POSITIVE after a few days of panicking when I entered this group!! Do I start to take elevit, vitamin D and omega 3 tablets? I got my first doctors appointment next week for bloods !! I’m EXCITED
---
Popping my head in 👋🏼 been TTC second child for 12 months and finally got my positive today after being up all night feeling unwell🤣
CONGRATULATIONS!

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
Oh ffs I came off a cruise on Saturday and have been really unwell, just did a covid test and it’s positive🙄 I was supposed to have my 20 week scan today!

• Sad

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I’m 19 weeks today, and technically, as I’m having an elective, I’m half way! Crazy how quickly this is going and that he’s still safe in there, kicking away.

• Heart

On A Roll

Had my 20 week scan on Monday, went well and we’re having a baby boy 🥰 I’ve been convinced it’s a boy the whole time because we cannot think of any boy names we would consider using. Now I’m even more stressed 😂 anyone else always thinking of baby names?!

• Heart
Hi all, I commented in a previous thread when I’d just found out by doing a test myself. I haven’t commented since as I’ve been trying to be “low key” and relaxed about it all until the scan and confirmation. Went for my scan today and there’s definitely a person in there 😂 I’ve been dated as 13+6 today so 14 weeks tomorrow. Just been and told the parents and now the weird situation of telling friends and work. I’ve already decided a while ago I don’t want to do a social media announcement so will have to tell everyone individually.

• Heart

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I've been really struggling with my hormones and emotions today. I've had meltdown after meltdown and I just feel so alone. I've just spent twenty minutes trying to find a pair of pj bottoms that don't feel uncomfortable on my bump and now I'm sobbing myself to sleep. So sorry to put a downer on the thread but I feel like I have no one else that understands what I'm going through.
Right my dear, go out today and buy things that are going to make you more comfortable. Buy some bigger pants, some leggings, sweats, T-shirts, and get some fun snacks. Buy yourself something that’s going to make you feel good as well - some makeup? A new book perhaps? Also don’t feel bad for feeling bad, as you’re not you at the moment. Hope you feel better today x

• Heart

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I've been really struggling with my hormones and emotions today. I've had meltdown after meltdown and I just feel so alone. I've just spent twenty minutes trying to find a pair of pj bottoms that don't feel uncomfortable on my bump and now I'm sobbing myself to sleep. So sorry to put a downer on the thread but I feel like I have no one else that understands what I'm going through.
Ahh my love it’s more normal than you think. Pregnancy is sold to us all as this wonderful time, with our lovely bumps, feeling our babies kick when actually for me it was completely the opposite. I was filled with anxiety, I struggled seeing my body change, I didn’t feel like myself I just felt like everybody was looking at me like I was an incubator with the only purpose of growing a baby. It’s the hardest time but plenty of us have been there and know how it all feels. 🤍

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I'd been feeling movements nightly, just about 3-4 kicks, but I knew she was very wriggly from the scans. However, I'm 21 weeks literally today and it feels like she woke up and chose violence. Had about 6-7 kicks this morning, now in the bath and she's booting off again! I fear for myself when she's bigger 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Is anyone else feeling completely overwhelmed? My emotions are all over the place and I can't stop crying for no reason. I feel like I'm not cut out for this and I keep overthinking and panicking. Just feeling completely down at the moment when I felt amazing last week. Such a rollercoaster!

• Heart

OakleyDokily

yesss I have been feeling exactly the same! A lot of posts on Peanut are saying they hate their partner but I’ve gone the opposite way. In my first trimester I feel like I followed him around like a lost puppy when he came home from work 😂we’re both so excited to go on this journey together and both feel more in love than ever before. It’s so nice 🥰 but I do feel a bit guilty saying this because a lot of relationships seem to have gone the other way!
Give it time, the minute you realise you’ve changed 4 poo filled nappies while he’s sat and watched tv all day you’ll want to burn his bones too

• Haha

Aliali23

Anyone struggle with low mood in the earlt stages? I'm 7weeks and feel so depressed, tired and unmotivated, spent most of my time in bed the last week 🤦‍♀️ keep trying to tell myself it's just the hormones and it'll pass but godddd it's hard.

• Heart

elderflowerrose

Hello! I like the thing about us needing a recap. WE ARE ALL PREGNANT! 😅

I am very pregnant, filled with sciatica, walking like a penguin and generally not hugely comfortable. I had to go into hospital yesterday due to reduced movements, all fine and baby’s heart rate around 148 which oldwives tales say it is a girl but I think This is a myth.

I am waiting for my c section date, hopefully will have this soon.

• Heart

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
I was induced with my first so wasn't sure if that makes a difference but...
I was adamant I only wanted gas and air beforehand, but once those contractions kicked in properly I was taking anything and everything like a junkie. Eventually had the epidural and thank god I did as was in labour for 27 hours with back to back continuous contractions. If you're in pain and there is something available to help I don't see why you wouldn't take it? 🙈