• Over due

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Just had my baby

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • Not pregnant, just here for a nosey

Votes: 31 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I'm pressing the 19-26 weeks already 😱

Also I'm having some really painful swelling in my knee recently 😔 Google tells me it's normal but can't help but worry about blood clots.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was just about to say the same 😄
---
Today I have a very solid stomach and my belly button is now off centre 😆 pregnancy is bizarre.
My stomach goes really hard sometimes too🤣 and I’ve got my belly button pierced and I can see it’s starting to poke out more than usual🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Clicking full term 😵💫 can't believe how fast pregnancy has gone. Although not flippin quick enough now I'm 39+3 😂 please get this baby out of me!!! Don't feel like she's coming anytime soon though. Have been having braxton hicks on and off and my pelvis feels so bruised but fine otherwise. I'll just keep waiting for something to happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can anyone help advise what my expectations should/could be here? Or just maybe reassure me🤣
I’m 37 weeks and I went in today with reduced movements, baby has moved but no where near as much as normal. Went on the monitor for an hour, everything looks normal, baby did move a little whilst I was there but I explained to midwife it’s not normal E.g I’m getting the odd sort of swish movements but no actual kicks? Anyway she said to go home, see how I get on, and I can call later today if it’s still not normal… well it isn’t. Again, it’s moved a few times but I’m usually jabbed a good 20 times with kicks in my side around 3-4 times a day. I’m prepared to call and go back but I just don’t know what’s a reasonable expectation for them to do? I don’t know if I’m being fobbed off, or if everything on the monitors looking okay is acceptable enough for me to just go along with?
Unsure if this makes any sense, just hate the thought of something being wrong but I’m not pushing it?

Can anyone help advise what my expectations should/could be here? Or just maybe reassure me🤣
I’m 37 weeks and I went in today with reduced movements, baby has moved but no where near as much as normal. Went on the monitor for an hour, everything looks normal, baby did move a little whilst I was there but I explained to midwife it’s not normal E.g I’m getting the odd sort of swish movements but no actual kicks? Anyway she said to go home, see how I get on, and I can call later today if it’s still not normal… well it isn’t. Again, it’s moved a few times but I’m usually jabbed a good 20 times with kicks in my side around 3-4 times a day. I’m prepared to call and go back but I just don’t know what’s a reasonable expectation for them to do? I don’t know if I’m being fobbed off, or if everything on the monitors looking okay is acceptable enough for me to just go along with?
Unsure if this makes any sense, just hate the thought of something being wrong but I’m not pushing it?
If you’re not happy, just call. Better to go in and check than to be sitting worrying all night. I went in twice in one day once because I just didn’t feel right!

Reactions: 2
If you’re not happy, just call. Better to go in and check than to be sitting worrying all night. I went in twice in one day once because I just didn’t feel right!
Sorry yes I’m going to☺ I’m just not a very strong person so if they just say again that everything on the monitors looks fine I’m the sort to just accept that and leave, even if it still isn’t right/normal. I just don’t know the level of expectation in terms of what I could realistically expect them to do🤔🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone struggle with low mood in the earlt stages? I'm 7weeks and feel so depressed, tired and unmotivated, spent most of my time in bed the last week 🤦‍♀️ keep trying to tell myself it's just the hormones and it'll pass but godddd it's hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone struggle with low mood in the earlt stages? I'm 7weeks and feel so depressed, tired and unmotivated, spent most of my time in bed the last week 🤦‍♀️ keep trying to tell myself it's just the hormones and it'll pass but godddd it's hard.
Yes! I don’t remember with my first but this one I cried every day for about 2 months. I felt really sick and tired, plus snappy with my toddler because she wanted to climb all over me and I felt so awful which then made me feel worse.

I think you can definitely blame wild hormones. I’m 13 weeks and starting to feel much better both mentally and symptom wise.

I'm the same as you, struggling to get out of bed etc but I'm dragging myself out to go to the gym twice last week and that helped me as I enjoy it. Maybe going for a walk and getting some fresh air might help (100% sounds easier than what it is)

did they give you an indication of why you might not be feeling baby?

I went in at about 38/39 weeks and I couldn’t feel her but it turns out that was because she’d made her way right into my pelvis.

once I was there she did move because she hated being prodded so as soon as the midwife tried to check her she gave her a big kick.

anyway, all this to say they’d always rather you go in if you’re not feeling baby than You stay at home worrying.

I’m nearly 18 weeks and I’ve experienced that from around week 5. It’s awful but we just need to remind ourselves it’s not forever! x

Yay, I’ve made it to the second trimester 🥳 I’ve also booked my private scan for the gender. I was adamant it’s a boy but I’ve been having some dreams lately that it’s a girl, and a revisit to the less clear scans is making me wonder if that isn’t actually a boy shaped head.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone know what I can take for a cold at 13 weeks? Nhs website says essentially just paracetemol which I feel isn’t even going to touch the sides 🙄. I want day and night nurse!

Anyone know what I can take for a cold at 13 weeks? Nhs website says essentially just paracetemol which I feel isn’t even going to touch the sides 🙄. I want day and night nurse!
Not sure on medication, but natural ingredients are going to help you. Get some honey and lemon going.

I think (and am hoping as I feel sniffly today) that some nasal decongestant sprays are ok to use. The ones you pop up your nose. Obviously need to check each individual brand and the guidelines etc. I’m also a night nurse girlie but sadly not ok 😂😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.