Pregnancy #43 4am Club bring your own cheese and biscuits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, that actually makes me feel better! I’m certain I’ll be 6+3. My cycle is like clockwork so I have all the dates worked out but I’ve seen so many people say they got theirs wrong that now worries me too🤣 X

I think there would be too, from everything I’ve read. She wasn’t necessarily doubting there will be a heartbeat, just that it may not be very strong therefore may not provide the reassurance I/they’d like. Why is this stuff all so hard 😅❤
I’d stopped tracking that month so didn’t really know when I’d ovulated, I was only going by my period date and apparently ovulated later than usual that month.

As for the heartbeat, a heartbeat is a heartbeat no? I wouldn’t say you’d see a difference between the heartbeat being any stronger from 6 to 7 weeks, obviously the baby would be bigger but the heartbeat wouldn’t really change. Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you, that actually makes me feel better! I’m certain I’ll be 6+3. My cycle is like clockwork so I have all the dates worked out but I’ve seen so many people say they got theirs wrong that now worries me too🤣 X

I think there would be too, from everything I’ve read. She wasn’t necessarily doubting there will be a heartbeat, just that it may not be very strong therefore may not provide the reassurance I/they’d like. Why is this stuff all so hard 😅❤
My cycle is like clockwork too and I was 1 day out with my estimation so hoping for the same for you 💗

29 weeks today which means 4 weeks until I finish! Can't wait so I can start sorting and washing the baby clothes. The stuff we've borrowed and bought so far is piling up in the corner of the front room, husband has suggested putting it all under the Xmas tree when we get it! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

My cycle is like clockwork but it's more when you ovulate compared to "average"
I went for a scan at 6+4 due to bleeding and got put back to 5+3 and couldn't see a heartbeat as it was too early. So I had to go back.
I only got put back 3 days at my 12 week scan though.

These are £2 in my local boots today - they have a long shelf life so I’ve bought a couple of boxes, I’ve been using Pregnacare so far but for the price I thought these were well worth a go!
They should do their own pregnancy vitamins too if you want to save some money 😊

Reactions: 1
I feel like I’ve woken up with such a huge surge of hormones today! I keep crying at EVERYTHING.
Cried because a woman who couldn’t afford a washing machine won £5,000 on the radio, then again at a Christmas song thinking about the babies first Christmas next year and thinking of how great my partner has been so far has set me off again 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like I’ve woken up with such a huge surge of hormones today! I keep crying at EVERYTHING.
Cried because a woman who couldn’t afford a washing machine won £5,000 on the radio, then again at a Christmas song thinking about the babies first Christmas next year and thinking of how great my partner has been so far has set me off again 😂😭
🎶<<in Michael Jackson voice>> youuuuu arrreee not aloooonnnneee….>> 🎶

I too cry at everything. I’m so ready to cry I sit through my catch ups with my boss like “I MIGHT CRY AT ANY MOMENT AND JUST FREAK YOU OUT!”

Anything remotely sad or heartwarming can duck off. Like I keep thinking how much I love my mum and that sets me off 🤣🤣🤣 how do we make it stop?!!

• Haha
  • Heart

I too cry at everything. I’m so ready to cry I sit through my catch ups with my boss like “I MIGHT CRY AT ANY MOMENT AND JUST FREAK YOU OUT!”

Anything remotely sad or heartwarming can duck off. Like I keep thinking how much I love my mum and that sets me off 🤣🤣🤣 how do we make it stop?!!
I wish I had this !!! Everything just makes me angry and riled up. I’d much rather be emotional in a sweet loving way than start crying because someone’s spoken to me the wrong way and I’ve got a burning rage🤣🤣🤣

I wish I had this !!! Everything just makes me angry and riled up. I’d much rather be emotional in a sweet loving way than start crying because someone’s spoken to me the wrong way and I’ve got a burning rage🤣🤣🤣
We probably need to trade a bit of each. I was so chilled out the first pregnancy and this one I’ve just been a bag of very weepy hormones.

I mean, a kids mindfulness video made me WEEP uncontrollably. My daughter thought it was very weird 😂

• Haha

I have no idea but I’d love to know 🤣
On days I’m not working my partner can hear me from the other room crying and comes in with “what have you watched now” 😂

• Heart
I'd had fairly even moods so far but I'm 18 weeks now and this week I've been a lot less patient/tolerant if something is irritating me, and I've been more tearful! Yesterday I cried because my local Lidl has moved to a new building and I was sad I wouldn't get chance to say goodbye to the old building 🤣

• Haha
Come away for husbands birthday and there’s a bath!!!!! We don’t have one!!! Please please tell me baths are ok in pregnancy?

Reactions: 4
Come away for husbands birthday and there’s a bath!!!!! We don’t have one!!! Please please tell me baths are ok in pregnancy?
I lived in the bath for both of my pregnancies, it's the only place I didn't hurt.
Just make sure the water isn't that hot it turns your skin red, and enjoy mama!

I cried at work the other day because someone said they weren't sure if a patients cats were being fed or not. :)

TBF though I used to cry regularly before I got pregnant at anything cat related.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m sure there might be better deals out there atm but just been through the mamas and papas Black Friday deals cos there was stuff I wanted specifically from there and I think almost anything you could need for a baby is discounted!

Reactions: 3
I’m sure there might be better deals out there atm but just been through the mamas and papas Black Friday deals cos there was stuff I wanted specifically from there and I think almost anything you could need for a baby is discounted!
I’ve been looking too and their offers look amazing, I went on Facebook afterwards though and kept getting adverts for Very with Mamas and Papas things much cheaper than from them direct - for example, the Welcome to the World play mat gym was still £89 on M&P but £62 on Very, the cot mobile from the same range was reduced to £35 on M&P but £25 on Very so still quite a big difference and worth looking around.

Omg I feel you. One of my favourite shows ever is The Magician's, watched it through at least five times but last night I watched an episode where one of the main characters does and was crying so hard I couldn't catch my breath. Ive seen it so many times 😭💀🤣

I live in the bath 🤣 my manager tried to tell me baths aren't allowed and my colleagues (all mothers of many children) basically laughed her out the door. As long as it's not too hot 😃

Reactions: 3
Just had a telephone call to book my first midwife appointment 🤯 I’m shocked it’s so early, I’ll only be 7+4. I don’t know why I didn’t expect it so soon! She said it’s just lots of general stuff and health questions they go over, is there anything I need to prepare myself for?😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.