Pregnancy #40 we're here for advice so just be nice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it awful, I honestly would rather be up all night spending my days sleep deprived with a newborn than dealing with this. I’ve got an appointment with the consultant on Friday and I’m praying they bring my section forward to 38 or even 37 weeks. Because of this Polyhydramnios I’ve absolutely ballooned I reckon I’ve put 4 stone on 😢 I stupidly walked round ikea yesterday and I thought I was having contractions when I got in the car the braxton hicks are so strong and the lightening crotch wowww😭 how many week are you, 36? I’m 35 but convinced by my own dates I’m 37. I’m like a broken record aren’t I 😂😭❤

I also find it better to just get up and out of bed as soon as I wake up no matter what the time, I go downstairs and have a decaf coffee or a raspberry tea and try and enjoy the peace and quiet
yeah I’m 36+5 now 😩 if I were you I would definitely be pushing to get it brought forward!!
I’m the same, got up to wash my hair and get dressed before my little one got up but by the time I got out the shower he was awake 😂 little shite! My pains are just so bad I’m starting to struggle even putting my leggings and socks on 😭 and I just know this baby will probably keep me waiting past due date!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Done another clearblue digital today expecting to see 2-3 weeks and it’s jumped up to 3+! Has anyone else experienced this?

I got my 1-2 weeks positive on Monday last week, the day my period was due.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I won’t cope well if I go past my due date. It’s the only thing keeping me going at this stage

• Heart
Done another clearblue digital today expecting to see 2-3 weeks and it’s jumped up to 3+! Has anyone else experienced this?

I got my 1-2 weeks positive on Monday last week, the day my period was due.
How far are you?

The weeks are only a rough guide.
You could probably test tomorrow morning and it'd be down to 2-3 or even test later and it be 1-2.
It all depends on how far you are, your level of hcg which varies massively, amount you've drank, amount you've peed.
All changes it even slightly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I won’t cope well if I go past my due date. It’s the only thing keeping me going at this stage
Try not to pin your hopes on it lovely. I was so so convinced baby would come early then due date passed and I felt like I was slowly going insane until she came 10 days later. Only a small percentage actually come on their due date and you’re actually full term anywhere up to 42 weeks I believe x x

Reactions: 8
yeah I’m 36+5 now 😩 if I were you I would definitely be pushing to get it brought forward!!
I’m the same, got up to wash my hair and get dressed before my little one got up but by the time I got out the shower he was awake 😂 little shite! My pains are just so bad I’m starting to struggle even putting my leggings and socks on 😭 and I just know this baby will probably keep me waiting past due date!!
I’m over 37 and feeling the same. I hate feeling like an invalid and I hate waddling about being the complaining pregnant woman. So fed up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So baby Fraggle was born Saturday following an induction on Thursday - I’m so unbelievably in love, but was so not prepared for the tiredness! I’ve cried for the last two days on and off and just find myself gazing into the distance at times all in a bit of a blur ☺🙈

Hoping to get some sleep catch up eventually 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So baby Fraggle was born Saturday following an induction on Thursday - I’m so unbelievably in love, but was so not prepared for the tiredness! I’ve cried for the last two days on and off and just find myself gazing into the distance at times all in a bit of a blur ☺🙈

If your partner is off work too, a good idea in the start is to take it in turns to get a bit of sleep.
In the first 2 weeks whilst my partner was on paternity leave, he'd do the night feeds and then I left him in bed in the morning 😊
It helped so much!

• Heart
Just finished part 2 of the 20 week scan, why am I so tired when I'm just lying there! Everything looks fine as far as they can see but I got a surprise when they were looking at the face. The sonographer said here you can see the eye socket and lens and I looked over his shoulder and there were these two black button eyes staring back out of the screen, it was quite spooky! 😅 I've only seen a side profile so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Try not to pin your hopes on it lovely. I was so so convinced baby would come early then due date passed and I felt like I was slowly going insane until she came 10 days later. Only a small percentage actually come on their due date and you’re actually full term anywhere up to 42 weeks I believe x x
I’m trying not to. It’s the hope that gets you 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If your partner is off work too, a good idea in the start is to take it in turns to get a bit of sleep.
In the first 2 weeks whilst my partner was on paternity leave, he'd do the night feeds and then I left him in bed in the morning 😊
It helped so much!
Oh I get given ample opportunity to sleep, I just can’t rest or switch off to sleep 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Congratulations hope everything went well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you for the support tattle friends. 20 week scan went really well. Baby cheese is a little girl ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
"sorry I was late for this meeting I was lying on my bed asking my baby what he's up to and if he's having a nice time in there"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got my worrying head on again today. At 14 weeks did anyone else find they have days/times of the day where they feel more pregnant…. And others they literally feel totally normal.
Sometimes my tummy feels quite hard/bloated/heavy. But sometimes nothing at all!

• Heart
Got my worrying head on again today. At 14 weeks did anyone else find they have days/times of the day where they feel more pregnant…. And others they literally feel totally normal.
Sometimes my tummy feels quite hard/bloated/heavy. But sometimes nothing at all!
Completely normal. If I was busy I could almost forget I was pregnant, slow the pace down and I’d start noticing I felt nauseous or my boobs hurt etc.

Still have moments like this at 25 weeks. When he isn’t moving I don’t feel pregnant at all x

• Heart
Completely normal. If I was busy I could almost forget I was pregnant, slow the pace down and I’d start noticing I felt nauseous or my boobs hurt etc.
YES!!! Exactly this!!! Iv been out and about all day and I’m now worrying I don’t notice any symptoms!! But had a lazy day yesterday and really felt bloated, heavy tummy & sick!!

YES
Still have moments like this at 25 weeks. When he isn’t moving I don’t feel pregnant at all x
Thankyou, this is so reassurancing it’s a normal feeling!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.