Pregnancy #40 we're here for advice so just be nice!

How far along are you? 🤰🏻

• Under 12 weeks

Votes: 28 17.4%
  • 12-18 weeks

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • 19-26 weeks

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • 26-32 weeks

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • 32-38 weeks

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • Full term ❤

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • I’ve had my baby but still post 👶

Votes: 26 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

As you were ladies x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg!! I’m in 32-38 weeks now. I wonder if I’ll get past 38 weeks this time. Starting my bags this weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like soon I'm going to need the vote option for "All my kids have moved out but I'm still here" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know it varies from trust to trust but when should I expect to have my section date? By 36 weeks? I’m 32 weeks at the min and midwife today said baby boy is measuring nearly 2 weeks ahead 😅

I feel like soon I'm going to need the vote option for "All my kids have moved out but I'm still here" 😂
It will be a sad day when you decide to move on - your advice and knowledge has been invaluable for me and I’m sure many others ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh tit I’ve just ticked 32-38 weeks 😬 really need to get my arse in gear and get organised 😆

Reactions: 8
Got my 12 (well 12+6) scan this morning. Had another nightmare about it last night!

Sadly I think I’m more stressed about the fact it’s taking over an hour out of my work day and I was going to struggle to get everything done today without it happening :(

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, thought I’d finally make an appearance. 20 weeks and found out we’re having a girl yesterday 😌. These threads have kept me sane so thank you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Working 9 hours a day on my feet + commuting is really taking a toll on me at the moment. I sound pathetic but honestly if I walk for like 10 mins I feel like I’m going to collapse. I dread work everyday :( please tell me this will get better in a few weeks when I’m out of the first trimester.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Working 9 hours a day on my feet + commuting is really taking a toll on me at the moment. I sound pathetic but honestly if I walk for like 10 mins I feel like I’m going to collapse. I dread work everyday :( please tell me this will get better in a few weeks when I’m out of the first trimester.
The first 9 weeks I came home and slept for an hour after work every day. I’m now feeling somewhat normal again unless I overdo it! Started to ease off around 12 weeks, it is horrible though x

Reactions: 5
I’m 18 weeks and feeling much better during the day, still going to bed 8.30-9.30 in the evening though! 💗

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.