Pregnancy #40 we're here for advice so just be nice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t get comfy at all even with x amount of pillows cos of the pressure down there! I feel like every time I stand up he might fall out 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
This is me right now😂 struggling to move to try get myself comfy to be uncomfortable anyway and the pressure😳

Reactions: 1
Sensitive question but has anyone had to tell friends who have fertility challenges their news? I have one friend in a same sex relationship trying - been trying for two years). And a friend who has miscarried a couple Of times on her second. I feel like tit at the idea of telling them. Theyre not friends I see very often but we chat over social media now and again… I feel like I’m keeping something from them but also can’t bring myself to tell them because I know the pain they are in.
Hi,

Me and the hubby had issues - I am so thankful to be joining the pregnancy thread after 3 years of trying! In that time I had many friend and family who became pregnant. I found when someone messaged me privately, usually later in the evening when they knew I would be home with support from my partner and not in a public forum, really helped. I was always super happy for those who became pregnant. Just sad for our situation. You cannot control others situation or how they will act when you tell them but if you are sensitive to their struggles, which you absolutely sound that you are, then that helps. Sometimes people do need space after but I believe telling someone is the better thing to do, in my opinion, rather than feeling there are secrets around you. I hope that helps! And congratulations 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread ladies x

I swear I’ve created the last two threads, I think it’s because my sleep is so broken 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.