• Full term ❤

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • I’ve had my baby but still post 👶

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • I’m from the childfree thread 😂

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

I couldn’t think of a title to add, sorry if I missed one any of you girls suggested in one of the posts x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
3 am club! I'm back to work today and I'm stressed already. Counting down the weeks to mat leave! Never felt so stressed in all my life, can't take any sick leave as won't get paid. Horrible situation to be in when I feel so burnt out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Really struggling to cope at the moment. I’m being tested for Cholestasis due to severe itching and my swelling has gotten so bad I’m in so much pain it’s just keeping me up all night long 😩 midwife is just so dismissive of it, my toes literally don’t touch the ground I have about 1cm thick of fluid running along the soles of my feet, the top of my feet are so swollen it’s hard to even compress them and then don’t get me started on the itchiness 😢😢 Rewriting my birth plan as I’ll now be happy to accept an induction as I just cannot cope with this much longer. Having to go outside in the pouring rain in a pair of Birkenstocks because crocs no longer fit me and I can’t get even get a pair of socks on. So over it 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
5am club today!!
36 weeks now I can’t believe it ❤ I think this is the thread I’ll have my baby 😭🥳

I feel you, not long left now ❤ I can’t wear my rings anymore or even bend down to put socks and shoes on I live in flip flops @FirsttimeTTC

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning! Lie in for me this morn at 5.30 🫠 this will be the thread where my baby is born too. Was very calm up until these last few days. I think I watching and reading too much now at this stage… iv finished up work so today is my first day off for approx 10 months and I am so looking forward to it! How is @Chrisxo it all works out in the end x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
5am club today!!
36 weeks now I can’t believe it ❤ I think this is the thread I’ll have my baby 😭🥳

I feel you, not long left now ❤ I can’t wear my rings anymore or even bend down to put socks and shoes on I live in flip flops @FirsttimeTTC
Happy 36 weeks to you!! 🙌🏼❤ hopefully this last little bit flies in for you!

I have a new found appreciation for King Charles and his signing documents/pen dilemma 😂 these sausage fingers are so clumsy! Can’t wait to wear socks, shoes & my ring again! Will be delightful 🤗

Morning! Lie in for me this morn at 5.30 🫠 this will be the thread where my baby is born too. Was very calm up until these last few days. I think I watching and reading too much now at this stage… iv finished up work so today is my first day off for approx 10 months and I am so looking forward to it! How is @Chrisxo it all works out in the end x
5.30am super jealous 😂 Happy mat leave! What a feeling 🙌🏼 You made it!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had a little bleed earlier today, it was light in colour and in amount but my mind went into overdrive as I’ve lost 2 pregnancies in the past year. My fertility dr didn’t seem concerned as it wasn’t heavy, red nor painful so have said just to keep on going as usual until my scan next week. It’s stopped now and I’m feeling a lot better emotionally but I was struggling so much earlier.. have many other ladies here had bleeding in the first trimester? I am 6+3.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a little bleed earlier today, it was light in colour and in amount but my mind went into overdrive as I’ve lost 2 pregnancies in the past year. My fertility dr didn’t seem concerned as it wasn’t heavy, red nor painful so have said just to keep on going as usual until my scan next week. It’s stopped now and I’m feeling a lot better emotionally but I was struggling so much earlier.. have many other ladies here had bleeding in the first trimester? I am 6+3.
If you go back on all the threads, I think in every single one, you will find someone asking exactly the same 😊

I've had 4 pregnancies and with every single one, I've had a bleed. Brown/pink/some red anywhere from 4 and 8 weeks.
I've had scans with 2 of them and both times it was confirmed it was left over blood from implantation along with the foetus burying deeper into the lining 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahhh I’m 37 weeks on Wednesday, this might be the thread I have my wee girl too💕 anyone else had a pain under their boobs on the left side? It’s gone away now but was worse when I was breathing out🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Iv moved up a “how far along are you?” Bracket and it feels amazing!!!! (Sad I know)

Reactions: 16
Ahhh I’m 37 weeks on Wednesday, this might be the thread I have my wee girl too💕 anyone else had a pain under their boobs on the left side? It’s gone away now but was worse when I was breathing out🤷🏻‍♀️
I did the other week and was sent to triage to check for preeclampsia but it turned out it was muscle strain, if it comes back or gets worse ring your midwife xx

Reactions: 1
Feeling very sorry for myself this morning , had a migraine since yesterday and as soon as I got out of bed I was sick. I was sick yesterday morning too, it’s just exhausting being sick. Sorry not sure what the point of this rant is, I’m grateful so far my pregnancy is low risk but my tiredness isn’t going and I swear to god if someone tells me one more time I’ll have bursts of energy in the second trimester (I’m 15 weeks) I would kick them in the teeth (if I could reach). I’m so happy to be pregnant and excited for the baby and know this will all be worth it it just feels a bit like exhaustion and sickness will never end.

Iv moved up a “how far along are you?” Bracket and it feels amazing!!!! (Sad I know)
It’s not sad at all, when I get to the next week I get so excited too, it’s really exciting :)

• Heart
Really struggling to cope at the moment. I’m being tested for Cholestasis due to severe itching and my swelling has gotten so bad I’m in so much pain it’s just keeping me up all night long 😩 midwife is just so dismissive of it, my toes literally don’t touch the ground I have about 1cm thick of fluid running along the soles of my feet, the top of my feet are so swollen it’s hard to even compress them and then don’t get me started on the itchiness 😢😢 Rewriting my birth plan as I’ll now be happy to accept an induction as I just cannot cope with this much longer. Having to go outside in the pouring rain in a pair of Birkenstocks because crocs no longer fit me and I can’t get even get a pair of socks on. So over it 😢
Have they scanned your legs at all? My feet swelled insane amounts & I couldn’t walk without pain but I had an ultrasound and was put on injections the same day, they should be doing something about that! Even if your normal midwife isn’t being helpful i would give triage a ring! xx

Reactions: 2
Have they scanned your legs at all? My feet swelled insane amounts & I couldn’t walk without pain but I had an ultrasound and was put on injections the same day, they should be doing something about that! Even if your normal midwife isn’t being helpful i would give triage a ring! xx
Thanks for suggesting this as they haven’t done more than just looking at my swelling so I’ll speak to triage today as my midwife just goes “oh we don’t really mind swelling in the feet and legs and your face doesn’t look that bad” completely disregarding that she has no reference point to what I look like pre swelling😫 xx

Thanks for suggesting this as they haven’t done more than just looking at my swelling so I’ll speak to triage today as my midwife just goes “oh we don’t really mind swelling in the feet and legs and your face doesn’t look that bad” completely disregarding that she has no reference point to what I look like pre swelling😫 xx
Definitely give them a call! It was one of the girls in triage who actually said she wanted them scanned & the injections and sorted it all within 20 minutes - my midwife didn’t seem fussed either when she read it in my notes 😂😂 xx

• Heart
Joining this thread again! We recently found out number 2 is on the way - due June 2023. Our little girl is only 6.5 months so sleep and sanity is going straight out the window but I can't wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I did the other week and was sent to triage to check for preeclampsia but it turned out it was muscle strain, if it comes back or gets worse ring your midwife xx
It went and came back again, it’s not like unbearable but not sure if I should call or not. Been sleeping on and off this morning but pretty sure movements have been fine too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.