Pregnancy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone feel so disorganised in their 2nd pregnancy? 31w tomorrow and only have a few outfits and name picked šŸ˜‚ not even ordered my pram yet. I just don't have the time to focus on baby stuff right now because my toddlers so full on so at least my pregnancy is flying in šŸ˜‚
Ohhh we have the same due date! šŸ˜€ I am quite organised but have saved a lot of stuff from my first, we have only just settled on a name, weā€™ve changed it 3 times so hopefully this one will stick šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone feel so disorganised in their 2nd pregnancy? 31w tomorrow and only have a few outfits and name picked šŸ˜‚ not even ordered my pram yet. I just don't have the time to focus on baby stuff right now because my toddlers so full on so at least my pregnancy is flying in šŸ˜‚
Yep!!! I feel like this, feel guilty I've not had time to think about this baby but my little boy takes up so much time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Best nursing bra/vest tops recommends please
H&M for nursing vests. I also use them for bras, I get soft/sleep ones, but Iā€™m very small chested so may not work for bigger boobs

31+4 with baby 4- we havenā€™t the clothes down the attic, nothing For me bought and no names picked- havenā€™t even discussed them tbh! Loads of time šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
First day in weeks that I havenā€™t felt sick today. Suspicious but Iā€™m making the most of it šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ohhh we have the same due date! šŸ˜€ I am quite organised but have saved a lot of stuff from my first, we have only just settled on a name, weā€™ve changed it 3 times so hopefully this one will stick šŸ˜‚
Ahhhh yay!!! ā¤
I've saved a lot from my first as well but do need a new travel system and car seat as my first I used my nieces as it was less than a year old but want a new one now! Awww same, we went through so many names humming and hawing and finally found one šŸ˜‚

Yep!!! I feel like this, feel guilty I've not had time to think about this baby but my little boy takes up so much time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I'm the same!! My toddler takes up so much time that it's not properly sunk in yet I'm due in almost 9 weeks šŸ˜‚

31+4 with baby 4- we havenā€™t the clothes down the attic, nothing For me bought and no names picked- havenā€™t even discussed them tbh! Loads of time šŸ¤£
Hahahaha!! I keep telling myself the same, I know it'll fly in but for now I'm not stressing šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
First day in weeks that I havenā€™t felt sick today. Suspicious but Iā€™m making the most of it šŸ˜‚
I canā€™t wait to get to this point šŸ˜‚ although it will also worry me.
fed up of being sick or feeling sick constantly.

Honestly I really feel for you itā€™s killing me I thought I had walked into something or bruised myself however I really suffer with my hips and probably already have arthritis Iva head physio as well for it maybe that is contributing factor plus the baby I feel like John Wayne šŸ¤Ŗ xx

This is so annoying I cannot find anything for either hospital as I have to go to two one for scans and one where I will give birth so irritating x
Itā€™s horrendous I already have a nearly 5 year old and 9 year old so trying to ā€˜homeschoolā€™ (if I can even call it that) is hell šŸ˜† Iā€™m awaiting a scan on kidneys as doctors think this could be the issue. But, like you I suffered before being pregnant. Pregnancy has just worsened the symptoms I think! Hope youā€™re ok x

Could kick myself. My sickness has improved recently so I tried to reduce my medication. Skipped my midday dose today and am really paying for it now. Havenā€™t eaten since breakfast and wonā€™t be able to eat anything this evening. At least I know now that I need to stay on the full dose for the foreseeable.

Seeing sympathetic hugs to anyone going through the same. Husband has had his Friday treat of a kfc so Iā€™ve shut myself in the bedroom because even the smell makes me gag

• Heart
Could kick myself. My sickness has improved recently so I tried to reduce my medication. Skipped my midday dose today and am really paying for it now. Havenā€™t eaten since breakfast and wonā€™t be able to eat anything this evening. At least I know now that I need to stay on the full dose for the foreseeable.

Seeing sympathetic hugs to anyone going through the same. Husband has had his Friday treat of a kfc so Iā€™ve shut myself in the bedroom because even the smell makes me gag
There is little more disheartening during the cold stand sickness than thinking youā€™re doing better, only to be battered down when you skip your tablets. I feel for you. Iā€™m lying here right now, putting my toddler to bed, feeling absolutely vile (thatā€™s with tablets) and gagging for the lemon Fanta downstairs I know can take the edge off šŸ˜© only 8 more weeks to go for me, canā€™t wait for them to cut the buggar out so I can feel better.

• Heart
I'm yet to be sick. I am slightly jealous that you have been sickšŸ¤£ hopefully it stays off for a while!
Before it started I was hoping for it because I was worried about feeling so normal! But yeah now I just need it to stop šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve felt like Iā€™m on the verge of throwing up almost all day for the past few weeks now, Iā€™ve completely gone off majority of foods and certain smells make me heave! As much as it feels like a rite of path to have sickness in pregnancy youā€™re better off hoping not to get it haha

ETA: rite of passage not bloody rite of path šŸ˜‚

There is little more disheartening during the cold stand sickness than thinking youā€™re doing better, only to be battered down when you skip your tablets. I feel for you. Iā€™m lying here right now, putting my toddler to bed, feeling absolutely vile (thatā€™s with tablets) and gagging for the lemon Fanta downstairs I know can take the edge off šŸ˜© only 8 more weeks to go for me, canā€™t wait for them to cut the buggar out so I can feel better.

Thank you. Thatā€™s why I love these forums. Iā€™ve still got ages to go but Iā€™ve a feeling that Iā€™ll be the same and feel crap for the duration.

Saw someone today that I havenā€™t seen for ages. Didnā€™t do my self confidence much good when she gasped as we bumped into other in a car park. She then text a mutual friend later to ask if Iā€™d got some horrible illness that I was keeping secret- wonder if thatā€™s the pregnancy glow that people talk of šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Itā€™s horrendous I already have a nearly 5 year old and 9 year old so trying to ā€˜homeschoolā€™ (if I can even call it that) is hell šŸ˜† Iā€™m awaiting a scan on kidneys as doctors think this could be the issue. But, like you I suffered before being pregnant. Pregnancy has just worsened the symptoms I think! Hope youā€™re ok x
Thanks for your reply I have been to the doctors tonight and I have a pelvic syndrome which apparently I will just have until I give birth and I have to have physio šŸ˜Ÿ I canā€™t spell the medical term but I agree itā€™s unpleasant. I hope you are ok too Iā€™m buying a pregnancy pillow now see if this helps x I donā€™t envy you having to home school at least it is now there is date for children to go back to school xx

Iā€™ve gone off pizza and bacon this pregnancy. Two of my previously favourite foods and now I canā€™t even think of them. Pregnancy is brutal hahaha

Iā€™ve gone off pizza and bacon this pregnancy. Two of my previously favourite foods and now I canā€™t even think of them. Pregnancy is brutal hahaha
I have gone off broccoli which used to be my one true love and my sickness has gotten so much better but I have gone off loads of food like I just donā€™t feel very motivated by food at the moment it all just makes me feel a bit ugh. I hope your appetite comes back mine is still on holiday x

Thank you. Thatā€™s why I love these forums. Iā€™ve still got ages to go but Iā€™ve a feeling that Iā€™ll be the same and feel crap for the duration.

Saw someone today that I havenā€™t seen for ages. Didnā€™t do my self confidence much good when she gasped as we bumped into other in a car park. She then text a mutual friend later to ask if Iā€™d got some horrible illness that I was keeping secret- wonder if thatā€™s the pregnancy glow that people talk of šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜†
Oh my gosh šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ that must have been a real confidence boost! I met my neighbour the other day out walking her dog (I was walking my kids šŸ¤£) and she said ā€œoh I didnā€™t know you were pregnant, how are you?ā€ And she has four kids herself so I said ā€œoh you know what itā€™s likeā€ to which she said
ā€œYeah. You look exhausted.ā€

Cheers šŸ¤£ really buoyed me up! She didnā€™t gasp though, thatā€™s a new low from your friend!

Iā€™ve gone off pizza too! I could usually eat loads but the thought of it atm šŸ¤¢ and pasta as well.

• Heart
Just a little update for everyone who replied to my previous messages about my employers reluctance to treat me fairly regarding the guidelines about working from 28 weeks onwards. Today they have finally emailed me after I sent them quite a firmly worded letter (I found a template online) and have agreed I can stay safe at home and continue to be paid until my maternity leave starts 8 weeks today. 28 weeks tomorrow and I can now relax and not stress about money in my last trimester. I also had a growth scan today (Iā€™m over 40 so have serial growth scans every 4 weeks from today onwards) baby girl is growing perfectly and has an estimated weight today of 2lb 7oz šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“ going to bed a very happy Mama tonight x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.