Pregnancy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so good to hear! Did you manage to see much? So glad you’re reassured now x

@Lulu Goss - we managed to see the baby. Saw its heart beating (a healthy strong heart beat). Saw its little legs, head and bum. Its adorable. The heart beat floored me. Its absolutely incredible to see it. 🥰 I feel so much happier and reassured 😊

On the subject of food, ive just eaten half a pizza to celebrate my scan. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s so good to hear! Did you manage to see much? So glad you’re reassured now x

@Lulu Goss - we managed to see the baby. Saw its heart beating (a healthy strong heart beat). Saw its little legs, head and bum. Its adorable. The heart beat floored me. Its absolutely incredible to see it. 🥰 I feel so much happier and reassured 😊

On the subject of food, ive just eaten half a pizza to celebrate my scan. 😂
Ah that’s amazing!! I can’t wait for mine now -we pushed it back a bit so I’m really counting down the days now.

Reactions: 2
The spaghetti bolognese emoji in the thread title is triggering me. In the early days of my sickness, I craved spaghetti bolognese, made it, then vomited it all out, every individual strand of spaghetti and now the thought of having it again just makes me want to :sick:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The spaghetti bolognese emoji in the thread title is triggering me. In the early days of my sickness, I craved spaghetti bolognese, made it, then vomited it all out, every individual strand of spaghetti and now the thought of having it again just makes me want to :sick:
Sorry! 🙈 I just picked random carb emojis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg all this talk of carbs and I am soooo bloated 😩😩 actually in pain!
I am also so bloated too I am having real trouble even asked the midwife should I take fybogel, coffee may work but I have really tried to avoid it I feel your pain 😩
On the subject of dentists I know some private dentists have nhs patients but a very small number. I managed to go to a private dentist last June for an emergency root canal and crown it was extortionate so really hoping my teeth stay as they are now x

Just watching Emma Willis: Delivering Babies in 2020. Loving any baby related programs at the moment but it’s interesting to see how it’s different during Covid

Reactions: 5
I am also so bloated too I am having real trouble even asked the midwife should I take fybogel, coffee may work but I have really tried to avoid it I feel your pain 😩
On the subject of dentists I know some private dentists have nhs patients but a very small number. I managed to go to a private dentist last June for an emergency root canal and crown it was extortionate so really hoping my teeth stay as they are now x
Coffee is a good idea! I had a Diet Coke yesterday (haven’t had one in MONTHS) which I don’t think helped at all!

Woke up at 3am with my face on fire again and think I’m having another allergic reaction 😭! Really hope this medication isn’t wearing off already!

Reactions: 1
I used to eat a weekly bowl of bran flakes in my first trimester, sorted me right out 😉

I used to eat a weekly bowl of bran flakes in my first trimester, sorted me right out 😉
I think I need to do this or maybe wheatabix I really need to get some veg in me I manger some baked beans last night hopefully that helps. Peppermint tea makes me gag I am going to get some fruit 🍉 today x

Hi all, just wondering did anyone have a scan at the 20 weeks mark and was told they were having a girl but then found out at a subsequent scan that they are having a boy?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hi all, just wondering did anyone have a scan at the 20 weeks mark and was told they were having a girl but then found out at a subsequent scan that they are having a boy?
Not me but my friend. She went for a private scan at 16 weeks and was told boy. They bought loads of boy stuff, furniture etc went for nhs scan at 20 weeks and was told it was girl. They had to book another private scan because they didn't believe it and she was def a girl.
Has this happened to you just the other way round?

Not me but my friend. She went for a private scan at 16 weeks and was told boy. They bought loads of boy stuff, furniture etc went for nhs scan at 20 weeks and was told it was girl. They had to book another private scan because they didn't believe it and she was def a girl.
Has this happened to you just the other way round?
It happened to a friend of mine she went for a scan at 17 weeks and was told a girl then towards the end of the scan they were told actually sorry it’s a boy....I myself already have a boy and I had a scan there 2 weeks ago at 20 weeks we done a gender reveal and the confetti was pink so I’m only delighted to be having a girl but I keep doubting it now is it actually a girl, did they get it wrong, because I didn’t actually see the little girly bits on the scan myself so now I am majorly paranoid 😅

It happened to a friend of mine she went for a scan at 17 weeks and was told a girl then towards the end of the scan they were told actually sorry it’s a boy....I myself already have a boy and I had a scan there 2 weeks ago at 20 weeks we done a gender reveal and the confetti was pink so I’m only delighted to be having a girl but I keep doubting it now is it actually a girl, did they get it wrong, because I didn’t actually see the little girly bits on the scan myself so now I am majorly paranoid 😅
Oh i can see why you feel paranoid! I guess they can't guarantee they are 100% correct 😬 unless you book a private! Not sure if places are doing private atm though. Congratulations on a baby girl! 👶🏻💗

Iv never heard this happening to anyone I know but I also found out at my 20 weeks scan I’m having a girl and am paranoid it’s actually a boy 😂 I have a growth scan next week so will make sure to double check!! 😂

Reactions: 2
Hiii. Yes, so my first child... At my 20 week scan, was told a girl... At my 28 week growth scan.. Still a girl... 32 week growth scan... Still a girl...
36 week growth scan.. "Oh.. They said girl? Looks like a boy to me?"

I now have a 7 year old boy 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.