Pregnancy #39 No hanky panky only kicks in the fa…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heartburn/acid reflux. Rennies and gaviscon isn’t even touching it, I’ve vommed the past 2 days and tried everything Google suggests home remedy wise. What can I get to make it go away?!

Heartburn/acid reflux. Rennies and gaviscon isn’t even touching it, I’ve vommed the past 2 days and tried everything Google suggests home remedy wise. What can I get to make it go away?!
Give the doctors a call and they can give you some medication 😊

Have never found anything to take it away completely during pregnancy. Ice poles sometimes help too

Reactions: 2
Don’t leave the docs with out a prescription for Omeprazole

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone,
First time posting on this thread. Found out a week ago that I’m around 5 weeks pregnant, nearly 6 now. I’m over the moon but I’m so anxious just incase something goes wrong and it’s crippling me. I got sent home from work today because I was spotting and couldn’t stop crying my eyes out and having a panic attack thinking the worst has happened. Is spotting/bleeding normal? Online it says it can be normal but I’m just driving myself insane. I called the early pregnancy unit and the lady told me to wait a week and take another pregnancy test which just increased my anxiety by about 100x. I feel terrified and alone and have no idea where to turn. I’m mid 20s so not many of my friends can relate at the moment.
Sorry that you’re feeling so anxious, it’s a hard time when no one knows yet.
I’m not much help on the spotting front but I do have friends who spotted through their first 12 weeks & all was fine.
I’m also nearly 6 weeks & mid 20s without friends with babies so understand how lonely you must be feeling atm. Post on here anytime - everyone is really friendly & helpful.
We have a scan tomorrow for when I’m 6weeks on the dot, is that an option for you? We found somewhere that does them for £50.
Also the pregnancy test in a week I’m surprised she advised - we had to have a medical termination last year which was horrific & my test stayed positive for 3 weeks.
Sending love x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok I know I’m prob being silly. But my sickness in this pregnancy isn’t as bad as my last two(TFMR and MMC) it’s comes and goes and days like today barely anything. Anyone that’s had multiple pregnancies have your symptoms differed at all? Any reassurance! I’m getting myself into a real state!

• Heart
Ok I know I’m prob being silly. But my sickness in this pregnancy isn’t as bad as my last two(TFMR and MMC) it’s comes and goes and days like today barely anything. Anyone that’s had multiple pregnancies have your symptoms differed at all? Any reassurance! I’m getting myself into a real state!
Not myself personally but my best friend had HG with her first, sickness all the way through and then with her second, she wasn't sick once!
😊
Every single pregnancy if different 😊

My symptoms in general have been different with every pregnancy too 😊

Not everyone gets morning sickness 🙂 my first pregnancy I barely had any, this pregnancy has been horrendous… no one even knows why we get morning sickness ☺ It’s a very weird phenomenon xx

Reactions: 4
I had 2 pregnancies where I was crippled with HG from start to finish. Then with this baby I had nothing of the sort, sickness when brushing my teeth and lots of aversions but nothing at all like I’d been through before 🙂

Reactions: 4
Not myself personally but my best friend had HG with her first, sickness all the way through and then with her second, she wasn't sick once!
😊
Every single pregnancy if different 😊

My symptoms in general have been different with every pregnancy too 😊
Not everyone gets morning sickness 🙂 my first pregnancy I barely had any, this pregnancy has been horrendous… no one even knows why we get morning sickness ☺ It’s a very weird phenomenon xx
Thankyou Both!! Think I just am trying to use the sickness as some reassurance… and now Iv barely any I’m worrying! Just needed to hear it can be different in different pregnancies.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone,
First time posting on this thread. Found out a week ago that I’m around 5 weeks pregnant, nearly 6 now. I’m over the moon but I’m so anxious just incase something goes wrong and it’s crippling me. I got sent home from work today because I was spotting and couldn’t stop crying my eyes out and having a panic attack thinking the worst has happened. Is spotting/bleeding normal? Online it says it can be normal but I’m just driving myself insane. I called the early pregnancy unit and the lady told me to wait a week and take another pregnancy test which just increased my anxiety by about 100x. I feel terrified and alone and have no idea where to turn. I’m mid 20s so not many of my friends can relate at the moment.
Sorry that you’re feeling this way, I can’t help on the spotting front either but was always told spotting is normal and bleeding is only a concern when it’s bright red, a good amount and you’re in pain. I found out I was pregnant early too and was so so anxious (still am sometimes) that something would go wrong. Try and trust your body and I agree speak on here, there are so many people here to help😊 book an early private scan too, that will give you some peace of mind. I was just over 7 weeks when I went for my first and I had 3 before my 12 week scan🤭 take care xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Feeling the same and everyone has said to me about medication and so I’m going to look into that.
I had a bagel with butter today and I might live off them for the rest of my pregnancy 🙈

Thanks so much to you kind ladies who responded to me❤ It really has eased my anxiety a lot. I think I’m going to look into an early reassurance scan and just sit tight until then.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thankyou Both!! Think I just am trying to use the sickness as some reassurance… and now Iv barely any I’m worrying! Just needed to hear it can be different in different pregnancies.
With my boys I was sick all the time, but with my girl not at all! Every pregnancy is different but it's so hard to rationalise x

Feeling the same and everyone has said to me about medication and so I’m going to look into that.
I had a bagel with butter today and I might live off them for the rest of my pregnancy 🙈
I’ve just brought back up the Sunday dinner I made and put myself off them for life. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Ringing the doctor first thing tomorrow! Hope you get sorted ❤ Xx

• Heart
With my boys I was sick all the time, but with my girl not at all! Every pregnancy is different but it's so hard to rationalise x
Thankyou! Yeah it’s hard to logically think at times!! Amazing how each pregnancy can effect so differntly! Iv only got to make it through till Thursday for next scan so hopefully I’ll feel Better after that!

Thank you. I had my first gel at 10pm I'm getting pains but nothing major. Set to have another gel at 4am. Looks like myself and Baba will have the same bday 🤣 X
Oh well that is quite lovely! I had a friend whose mum chose to have her elective C-section on her birthday - best of luck (and happy birthday!)💞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.