Pregnancy #39 No hanky panky only kicks in the fa…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I take back my earlier comment, I think things are actually happening now 😬

The contractions are still bearable with paracetamol and breathing methods. 45 seconds long and about 4 minutes apart.

I will say it's SO confusing as to when you should call the hospital. The midwife today said when they're taking my breath away, a minute long and 3 minutes apart so I'm staying put for now. I never had to time contractions with my first as my waters went early and I got booked in for induction.

Honestly I'd love to get some sleep to get some.energy but I think I'm past that point 🙃

(Also hope I don't post in the morning to tell you all nothing happened 😂)
Good luck!!!

Reactions: 1
Guys I need help! Do we like Penelope Jane or Penelope Grace? Jane is my middle name and grace is a family name. Which better?
Penelope is gorgeous! And they’re both lovely but I’d be tempted to go for Jane x

Reactions: 5
Guys I need help! Do we like Penelope Jane or Penelope Grace? Jane is my middle name and grace is a family name. Which better?
Penelope grace but I'm biased as I want grace as a middle name for a girl lol

Reactions: 1
First time mum question! I want to get some sleep bags, little lady is due start of Jan….what tog do I go for initially??

First time mum question! I want to get some sleep bags, little lady is due start of Jan….what tog do I go for initially??
I’ve only ever bought 1 tog as we’re more towards the 21/22 kind of temp in our house. Then vest & babygrow underneath.
Highly recommend ‘love to dream’ ones also! Xx
ETA: I’ve got a Dec baby & this one is due Jan too ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else measured big at nearly 30 weeks? He’s measuring 4lbs already 😅😅😅😅 I’m mildly panicking! my son was born at 40+5 and was 9lb 1oz, so maybe I make them big but…I’m scared nothing will fit and I’ll have a huge sumo baby!
Have you had a look further on your percentile chart to see if they followed the curve what they would be born at?

I would say 4lbs at 30 weeks is pretty average based on my 3.
This time around she was estimated at 5lb 2 at 32 weeks.
Although I'm pretty sure that was innaccurate

Last edited:
Iv been gifted some second hand things for baby, a bouncer, play gym, Moses basket and teddies/comforters.
Was wondering if anyone had any advice on how best to clean them?
Theres no stains or anything major but just want to freshen up the fabric for my baby. Would just a sponge and water do the trick? Or is there anything else I should be using?

Iv been gifted some second hand things for baby, a bouncer, play gym, Moses basket and teddies/comforters.
Theres no stains or anything major but just want to freshen up the fabric for my baby. Would just a sponge and water do the trick? Or is there anything else I should be using?
Just a normal wash in the washing machine will be fine 😊

Have you got a clothes steamer? If you clean the fabric with non bio and hot water first let it dry. Then run the clothes steamer over it ( the temp will kill anything nasty). Then use Dettol disinfectant spray.

Reactions: 2
I’ve only ever bought 1 tog as we’re more towards the 21/22 kind of temp in our house. Then vest & babygrow underneath.
Highly recommend ‘love to dream’ ones also! Xx
ETA: I’ve got a Dec baby & this one is due Jan too ❤
Lovely thank you! And congrats on your January bubba too ❤

Ladies just checking in and looking for advice! I’ve had no contact with babies dad for over a week he’s made no effort to reach out and check in, we had a really heated row last Friday there’s been nothing since. I have a scan on the 7th should I reach out and let him know? He didn’t bother coming to the 4D scan or any appointments so I feel like what’s the point? Really stuck with what to do

Ladies just checking in and looking for advice! I’ve had no contact with babies dad for over a week he’s made no effort to reach out and check in, we had a really heated row last Friday there’s been nothing since. I have a scan on the 7th should I reach out and let him know? He didn’t bother coming to the 4D scan or any appointments so I feel like what’s the point? Really stuck with what to do
Personally, I'd let him know only once, let him know he's welcome and then leave it at that.
Then that way you have the proof you've tried and it can never be held against you and the communication is left open

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.