Pregnancy #37 Surviving summer with bras off and bumps out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this!! I never saw your original post but I’ve woken up in the foulest mood trying to figure out what my 4 year old can do in the now 3 extra days she’s no longer at nursery.

I’m trying to chill as it doesn’t take much to stress me out 🤣 but with it being the summer holidays too, everything around us activity wise just gets so saturated.

Not much point to this post other than to say you are not alone with it feeling like Groundhog Day!
Oh yep I'm a stress head too! Feeling pretty bad as I got a sudden nesting urge and cleaned the bathroom top to bottom before taking my daughter out in the garden. Ended up only out there to eat lunch as I've overdone it and made myself lightheaded now 🥴

It’s so hard isn’t it. I really find the school holidays so hard. The heat, sun, everywhere is so busy and none of the usual groups are on. Add being pregnant it’s so isolating. Glad the independent play is improving. I do find it hard to be at home all day, even if you have a few activities it’s still hard being stuck in with no other company than a toddler day after day.
Yes the lack of toddler groups on doesn't help at all! I could probably motivate myself out the house if I knew when I got to town I'd have a coffee and 90 minutes of entertainment waiting for my toddler 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m just excited to move into the next week bracket 😂
Same! 🤣

Is there a wiki somewhere on how to create a new thread? Just realised I should probably pull my finger out on occasion and put my VIP status to good use :) maybe the next one as I may not figure it out in time for this one.

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.