• Overdue 🥵

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Not pregnant, just nosing

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • I’ve had my baby 👶🏼

Votes: 20 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14 weeks today, still feeling quite vommy and needing a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon 😭 everyone keeps saying it will get better in the next couple of weeks and I am impatiently waiting for that to happen!

Ordering my first babygrow today which is exciting 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else doing any Spinning Babies exercises at the moment or has done them? My midwife has me doing the "Three Balances" exercises every other day. They feel a bit odd like they're not doing much but I'm sticking at it. It's been suggested as my daughter was back to back so we are trying to prevent the same happening this time.

If you've had your baby and done them - were they effective?

I never thought I’d say this but I’m hoping this baby isn’t in a rush to come out because the idea of labouring in this heat makes me feel violently ill 🥲🔥

Reactions: 6
I know it’s been said already but I don’t care.. I am also too hot and too fat for this weather 🥵🥵
I’m going into the office tomorrow to work which I hate just for the air con.

Reactions: 8
It is too hot this week!!! Can’t deal, my flat is like a fecking greenhouse!! 28 weeks today, I feel so angry because it’s too hot… anyone else?? Also getting the fear we’re not organised enough for little one (apart from clothes, woops😂)

Reactions: 2
Went to the beach today and ended up walking 5.5 miles 🥵 got back and I’ve been experiencing braxton hicks every 5-10 minutes along with back pain 😅 TMI but I’ve been losing my mucus plug for the last week but just had a huge chunk come out - wonder if this could be the start! Only 36+4 though…

if labour did actually start I think I’d be too exhausted to do it after the walk today 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got my 16 week appointment tomorrow ( I’m 17 weeks) I was just wondering what will happen at the appointment?

Got my 16 week appointment tomorrow ( I’m 17 weeks) I was just wondering what will happen at the appointment?
I’m only just over 12 but I asked what the 16 week one was for when they booked it at my booking appointment
Was told it’s just a chat to see how I’m doing? Not sure if anything else. Originally they’d only booked me in for a phone appointment but they changed it for me to an in person one.

I’m only just over 12 but I asked what the 16 week one was for when they booked it at my booking appointment
Was told it’s just a chat to see how I’m doing? Not sure if anything else. Originally they’d only booked me in for a phone appointment but they changed it for me to an in person one.
Oh god I’ve taken the day off work for a bloody chat 😂 I wish they’d tell you these things!

Mine was a 20 minute phone call, how am I kind of thing, a bit anti climactic, I thought I’d be getting more?! Then she just booked in my next one (phone again) and told me to read all the leaflets in my folder 😬

Reactions: 3
Mine was a 20 minute phone call, how am I kind of thing, a bit anti climactic, I thought I’d be getting more?! Then she just booked in my next one (phone again) and told me to read all the leaflets in my folder 😬
I don’t know what I expected tbh but it wasn’t just a chat 😂 it’s at 9:15am which is the worse time for my morning sickness so I’m not sure whether to reschedule if it’s just a chat! especially because I have my 20 week appointment in 3 weeks anyway

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.