Pregnancy #26 Sponsored by Beryl and Keith

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. I will call triage this afternoon if I’m really worried - like I said, I have definitely felt movement but just in a different place so I’m going to sit and chill for a bit and see if it continues ☺
Baby might have turned to head down? Maybe that’s why they feel in a different place. Defo call if you’re worried. Movement anxiety is the worst ☹
I was convinced I was having a quiet day but babies just livened up. Always get checked out though if you’re worried. You know best 🙂 x

Baby might have turned to head down? Maybe that’s why they feel in a different place. Defo call if you’re worried. Movement anxiety is the worst ☹
I was convinced I was having a quiet day but babies just livened up. Always get checked out though if you’re worried. You know best 🙂 x
That’s what I’m thinking. She’s been breech in every scan but this is the first time I’ve felt movement up this high. But my placenta is also high at the front so I’m guessing it’s kinda cushioned up there.
Although in classic timing, as soon as I posted I felt a couple of big twitches that jerked my whole stomach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s what I’m thinking. She’s been breech in every scan but this is the first time I’ve felt movement up this high. But my placenta is also high at the front so I’m guessing it’s kinda cushioned up there.
Although in classic timing, as soon as I posted I felt a couple of big twitches that jerked my whole stomach 😂
It’s like they know you’re starting to worry!!!

I am on the struggle bus today. Basically I can’t sleep for more than 30 minutes on my left side without hip pain, it literally feels like I’ve been sleeping on pebbles or something 😭 then I waddled up to the GP for a blood test and omg the ligament pain in my stomach, I had to keep stopping because it felt like stitch.
By the time I got home, my stomach and hips were so painful and stiff I could cry.
Also struggling with movement anxiety. Haven’t felt any of her usual wiggling around the sides or bottom of my bump, but I can feel kicking right at the top under my boobs but it’s much harder to feel unless I sit with my hands there and concentrate. Trying to reassure myself that it’s a combination of baby moving position and having a high anterior placenta.

Anyway, sorry I feel like I keep coming here and just dumping my brain and going again 😂
Sorry you’re to hear you’re in pain. Not sure if you’ve tried this but for movements I find drinking a really cold sugary drink quickly then lying straight on my left side works everytime. This probably isn’t doctor recommended but always works for me when I’m getting worried I can’t feel them!

Reactions: 2
I am on the struggle bus today. Basically I can’t sleep for more than 30 minutes on my left side without hip pain, it literally feels like I’ve been sleeping on pebbles or something 😭 then I waddled up to the GP for a blood test and omg the ligament pain in my stomach, I had to keep stopping because it felt like stitch.
By the time I got home, my stomach and hips were so painful and stiff I could cry.
Also struggling with movement anxiety. Haven’t felt any of her usual wiggling around the sides or bottom of my bump, but I can feel kicking right at the top under my boobs but it’s much harder to feel unless I sit with my hands there and concentrate. Trying to reassure myself that it’s a combination of baby moving position and having a high anterior placenta.

Anyway, sorry I feel like I keep coming here and just dumping my brain and going again 😂
Wahhh I’m struggling anxiety wise too, I’m not sure if my baby has just got into a weird position or what but I’ve not felt him move properly for like 12 hours. He’s usually so active but I can only feel little niggles here and there. Just trying to avoid hospital at all costs as they’re so understaffed at the moment so I’ll be there for the best part of the day and also there’s been a massive Covid outbreak in my town 😩 panic central. Hoping a can of Coke will get him wriggling ! Hope you’re ok lovely xx

• Sad
Hi girls
26 weeks and tbh wishing for the finish line I wish I had enjoyed my first pregnancy more but I've just been ill the whole time

A little question I've seen some of u on here being prescribed omeprazle? I get heartburn so bad I'm sick constantly I've been drinking ginger and gaviscone like it's irn bru. Just spoke to my doctor and she said she wouldn't prescribe omeprazle to anyone who's pregnant? She's being cheap isn't she or have I misread somewhere?

Sorry you’re to hear you’re in pain. Not sure if you’ve tried this but for movements I find drinking a really cold sugary drink quickly then lying straight on my left side works everytime. This probably isn’t doctor recommended but always works for me when I’m getting worried I can’t feel them!
My midwife recommended this method to me in my first pregnancy 😊

My midwife recommended this method to me in my first pregnancy 😊
My friend told me about it but wasn’t sure if it was medically recommended 😅
Hi girls
26 weeks and tbh wishing for the finish line I wish I had enjoyed my first pregnancy more but I've just been ill the whole time

A little question I've seen some of u on here being prescribed omeprazle? I get heartburn so bad I'm sick constantly I've been drinking ginger and gaviscone like it's irn bru. Just spoke to my doctor and she said she wouldn't prescribe omeprazle to anyone who's pregnant? She's being cheap isn't she or have I misread somewhere?
I asked for something stronger on prescription for my heartburn too but was refused 😕. Have seen others on fb groups I’m have been prescribed it though 🤷‍♀️

Went in for my diabetes clinic, ended up with a sweep and an induction date for Wednesday 😳
I literally don’t know what to do with myself.

Sweep really wasn’t that bad, just slightly uncomfortable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My friend told me about it but wasn’t sure if it was medically recommended 😅

I asked for something stronger on prescription for my heartburn too but was refused 😕. Have seen others on fb groups I’m have been prescribed it though 🤷‍♀️
It's def the doctors being cheap a quick Google says it's perfectly safe. 🙄

It's def the doctors being cheap a quick Google says it's perfectly safe. 🙄
This is what I got prescribed. 1 tablet a day. My heartburn hasn’t been that bad, was hoping he’d give me gaviscon 😂 but he gave me these instead x

I've not managed to be prescribed any heartburn stuff, so have been buying the Asda own brand stuff in the biggest bottle they do as it's the lowest cost per ml and god knows I get through it.
I stick to proper Rennies for keeping in my handbag though. We were away the other week and I ran out so did a quick stop in the Wilkos next to the hotel, had to get Wilko own brand ones that aren't really doing it.

Hi girls

My doctor won’t prescribe anything either yet it seems like everyone in my birthing group has been prescribed something for heartburn. It’s costing me a fortune buying gaviscon every few days because I can’t hack the liquid stuff. Tried asdas own branded ones too and rennies and just don’t work for me 😭

This is super random and may or may not help but just incase it does! - I really struggle not to vomit when I brush my teeth, particularly in first trimester, but over the past few weeks I have noticed that if I start humming or even singing, it eventually stops the gag reflex and I can avoid it. I've gone from being sick everytime I brush to only once in 2-3 weeks now, might be worth a try for anyone else who has the same problem :)

At this rate baby lantern is either going to be a Sound of Music fanatic or hate it with the hellfire of 1000 suns because that's been my go to everytime :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My doctor won’t prescribe anything either yet it seems like everyone in my birthing group has been prescribed something for heartburn. It’s costing me a fortune buying gaviscon every few days because I can’t hack the liquid stuff. Tried asdas own branded ones too and rennies and just don’t work for me 😭
I'm taking gaviscone and peptac peppermint which I get free thru minor ailments not sure if that's just a Scottish thing for pregnancy.. U can even get sudocream too its really good

Wish me luck lasses. Husband has been sent home after a positive LF test, so we're going for PCRs this afternoon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Went in for my diabetes clinic, ended up with a sweep and an induction date for Wednesday 😳
I literally don’t know what to do with myself.

Sweep really wasn’t that bad, just slightly uncomfortable!
Ah, that's exciting and probably overwhelming as well! Good luck!
How far along were you again?

Ugggh I have leukocytes in my urine AGAIN 🙄 they don’t seem to want to know what is causing it either! Should I be worried?

Ah, that's exciting and probably overwhelming as well! Good luck!
How far along were you again?
My head has gone right up my bottom!
I’m 38 weeks, I thought they’d at least let me go to 39!

How’re you feeling?

Ugggh I have leukocytes in my urine AGAIN 🙄 they don’t seem to want to know what is causing it either! Should I be worried?
I had this and it was contaminated (discharge probably). Do you do your sample midstream? As that’s where I went wrong!😂
But they should send the sample off to be cultured whenever leukocytes appear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.