Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya,

Leg is still no better. Was awful last night. I've had to call in work and I'm on hold to the midwife. My partner said call the doctors but that's a nightmare now so I'm trying the midwife first. I'm quite worried after hearing these stories but also don't want to waste anyone's time. It's too weird to be nothing though.
I can see a bit of a pink line on my thigh this morning too. Xx
You might be better off calling 111 ❤

Reactions: 1
Well. Week 18 and I’m still throwing up in the morning (and some afternoons). I know it doesn’t stop for some and maybe I’m one of those! It just leaves me feeling so wiped out 😅
Sorry if this makes you feel worse but I’m 34 weeks and threw up yesterday morning 😩

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I really really need to sort out will out too. It’s one of this things you put off and off but really needs to be done! Am going to get ours started this weekend. I think November is wills months anyone else is thinking of it too
Martin Lewis said last night that there's there's really good offers on wills. We did ours about 3yrs ago through a charity (they do this in the hope you'll leave them a gift). There was a few companies giving key workers free wills recently too, can't rmemeber who though

Martin Lewis said last night that there's there's really good offers on wills. We did ours about 3yrs ago through a charity (they do this in the hope you'll leave them a gift). There was a few companies giving key workers free wills recently too, can't rmemeber who though
Yes that’s what I remembered it from! I think it’s November anyone over 18 can get it cheaper as the free one is for over 55’s I think. I’ve been looking into this mornings I’ve been meaning to do it for longer than I want to admit

Hiya,

Leg is still no better. Was awful last night. I've had to call in work and I'm on hold to the midwife. My partner said call the doctors but that's a nightmare now so I'm trying the midwife first. I'm quite worried after hearing these stories but also don't want to waste anyone's time. It's too weird to be nothing though.
Personally, I'd go straight to a&e

Reactions: 3
Hiya,

Crikey, 100% worth getting seen by someone, definitely not a waste of time. For your sake I do hope it's 'nothing' though!

If anyone is looking to bulk buy - pampers size 1 nappies are 6 packs for £30 on boots online today. If you spend over £40 you get £4 off your total too. So handy to stock up on wipes etc if you need too ☺

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the advice girls, I’ve written down all your recommendations. I really appreciate it!❤
apparently dark chocolate and cream mixed to make a mouse is good 👀 I’ll report back!

It was such a shock to hear at this stage, as my BMI was so low prior to pregnancy and now just feel guilty and worried!

Done a few pricks and they’ve been quite low so far which is a bit reassuring. My husbands did the healthiest food shop and I’m raring to go 🥴

hopefully next week I’ll know more!!

If anyone is looking to bulk buy - pampers size 1 nappies are 6 packs for £30 on boots online today. If you spend over £40 you get £4 off your total too. So handy to stock up on wipes etc if you need too ☺
Think of all the advantage card points 😂

• Haha
I don't have a car atm so couldn't get to A&E, partner at work. Got called to go down the doctors straight away. I've been and she was very nice but basically said she didn't know. She said well it could be DVT but it isn't swollen. I was in there ages I could tell she didn't know what to do for best. She said if it stays the same or gets worse go to hospital as she's unsure without swelling.
I said that I'd seen not everyone does get swelling though and she said well yes but everyone's presents differently.
So I'm not sure if I feel better about it or like it was a waste of time! X

• Heart
I’ve just updated the poll. 30 weeks today! 10 (probably 12 🙄) weeks left!! Wooooo! Also, weighed myself this morning. I’ve put on 1 stone 4lbs, which I’m shocked about! After putting on loads of weight over lockdown, we started dieting in January, where I lost just over a stone, and I am just 4lbs over what I was than in January! Well pleased

Reactions: 5
Morning ladies.

I’m looking for a bit of advice when it comes to telling friends about pregnancy, particularly when those friends have been having fertility trouble the last few years.

I’m so conscious that hearing about another pregnancy in those circumstances could be received as a negative bombshell, but equally I don’t want to meet up in a couple of months when I’ll probably have a more noticeable bump and for it to be an equal bombshell combined with hurt that I hadn’t said anything. Any tips for how to break the news in a sensitive way?

• Heart
I don't have a car atm so couldn't get to A&E, partner at work. Got called to go down the doctors straight away. I've been and she was very nice but basically said she didn't know. She said well it could be DVT but it isn't swollen. I was in there ages I could tell she didn't know what to do for best. She said if it stays the same or gets worse go to hospital as she's unsure without swelling.
I said that I'd seen not everyone does get swelling though and she said well yes but everyone's presents differently.
So I'm not sure if I feel better about it or like it was a waste of time! X
I would ring 111 if I were you. It wouldn’t fill me with confidence if the gp wasn’t sure!

Morning ladies.

I’m looking for a bit of advice when it comes to telling friends about pregnancy, particularly when those friends have been having fertility trouble the last few years.

I’m so conscious that hearing about another pregnancy in those circumstances could be received as a negative bombshell, but equally I don’t want to meet up in a couple of months when I’ll probably have a more noticeable bump and for it to be an equal bombshell combined with hurt that I hadn’t said anything. Any tips for how to break the news in a sensitive way?
I would definitely send them a text to start. Means they can manage their emotions without having to plaster on a fake smile or try to hide their hurt.
I personally would acknowledge their struggles as well, I know that's not ideal for some people, but even to let them know that while you're excited for yourself, you know that the news might hit them hard. It's a very hard situation to be in but good luck!

Morning ladies.

I sent a text message to one of my friends saying I’m really sorry this is crappy timing but I wanted to let you know first (she’d literally just been told her ivf attempt had failed so I felt so guilty!) I think a text is good because then they have time to react to it in their own way rather than having to immediately act happy face to face. I think she really appreciated the heads up as well x

Has anyone here noticed that Pregnacare vitamins make them nauseous? I’ve had afternoon sickness since week 6, and I usually take them mid afternoon after lunch. But I’ve just took my pregnacare and I suddenly feel sick and I’m wondering if it’s actually them? I just googled it and a load of forums came up saying the same 🤢🤢

Has anyone here noticed that Pregnacare vitamins make them nauseous? I’ve had afternoon sickness since week 6, and I usually take them mid afternoon after lunch. But I’ve just took my pregnacare and I suddenly feel sick and I’m wondering if it’s actually them? I just googled it and a load of forums came up saying the same 🤢🤢
Yes! I started taking mine before bed due to this reason but on the days I forget and end up taking them during the day I get so nauseous.

Yes!! They made me really ill, was sick frequently, I swapped to the seven seas ones and wasn’t sick at all after I swapped over

I think a lot of people have this problem. I've never bothered with Pregnacare as I've seen lots say the same. I've always bought supermarkets own version because they're 10 times cheaper and contain the same things.
Failing that, I've gone and just bought vitamin D by itself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.