Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My toddler has been a tantrumming diva all day and carting her kicking and screaming body about has knackered my back. All I want is a bath and my bed but she won’t go to bed 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
My toddler has been a tantrumming diva all day and carting her kicking and screaming body about has knackered my back. All I want is a bath and my bed but she won’t go to bed 😭😭😭😭😭
My wee boy fell out with his bestie at school today and I couldnt even look at him this evening...I feel your pain

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t something I should be worrying about loads really but more just curious, those of you around the 35 week mark how much weight have you gained so far please?
I’m 33 weeks & have gained 2 stone so far, that was with doing 2 cardio classes a week until 30 weeks. Bad pelvic & pubic bone pain has put a stop to that, as well as being able to walk very far at all, so I can only imagine that number will rise over the next 7 weeks or so 😩😂

The threads move super fast 🤣 35 + 3 now, struggling with bloody sleep and pregnancy carpal tunnel 🥴

Excited and apprehensive now though eeee!

Reactions: 2
The Adam Driver/horse perfume ad is on loads at the minute, always brings potato fam to mind. Hope they're coping, and that her leg has at least healed to be one less trouble.

I'm 33 weeks and 2 stone up from my starting weight, dreading what I might pile in in the next few weeks as I was already carrying a couple more stone than I wanted, but whatever. I've had three jam doughnuts today and I don't even really like them, so I can't be that bothered :oops:
I filled the gaps of last baby clothing I needed today, should be sorted up to 3 months now for basics :cry: I'm glad it's done, but also....end of an era. Trying to leave some space for the inevitable gifts and to potentially pick up something specific once we know if we've got a son or a daughter.
Also finally succumbed and got myself a set of maternity pjs. I've mostly managed (although I did buy a couple of nursing maternity tops in the summer when it was all starting to get a Winnie the Pooh length wise in my normal tops), but honestly... it was time. Amazing how much better I feel in a set of matching pjs that actually fit.

Hey! When I was in my first trimester I thought I had sciatic nerve pain as I’ve had that multiple times before and the relaxin hormone can trigger this type of thing. It turned out that I had a DVT in my leg which we think could have been down to dehydration (I had bad sickness and couldn’t drink much either).

this sounds a little similar to how I felt at first so really recommend you go to A&E and don’t wait to see how it feels tomorrow as I kept doing.

Let us know how you get on x

I've only just read the replies. X
Today my leg has hurt so much. It was a making me feel rough and sick in itself where I was up and having to walk on it. My boss told me to go home. I never asked as I feel ridiculous 'I've hurt my leg but don't know how😂' but she could see me limping and was very nice. I said no at first but I gave in because it really is killing. I feel crazy though.
When I was sat down it wasn't as bad, it isn't still but it's more there now than yesterday it's like a really bad ache and it's throbbing. When I'm up it's just so painful it's making me limp.
A woman at work said her daughter got a bad leg when pregnant she had to take her to a clinic as she couldn't walk on it at all. But she was 30 something weeks and the baby was leant on the nerves, it was their weight.
But im 13 weeks, no bigger and have lost weight. Not cramps like i said earlier that it says online about the nerve thing.
At a loss as its no better and dreading tommorow!
This is even if it is pregnancy related x

Urgh me pregnant birds, approaching the 37th week, homestretch and now having to monitor my blood sugars 4x a day due to baby being on 97th %tile… anyone been through similar?

still catching up
@SavvyBee so sorry to hear about your dog, take it easy ❤ it’s such a heart breaking thing and they’re family (sometimes more so than our actual families) x
Ahh this is what I’ve got to do now. Was so clueless about it all!

Life style change! I’m using that 😂

It’s my birthday tomorrow and my friend dropped off a new non alcoholic Prosecco I’ve not tried before so will report back!
happy birthday for tomorrow!!

In hospital, pessary in, and already 1cm dilated so hoping it won’t be a ridiculously long wait before things start to happen 😬🤞🏼
Wow good luck!!! 💖

I can’t stop thinking about Small Potato 😞😞
Same here. My heart really aches for her.

I gained that in the first week :ROFLMAO:
Well I’m massive already and the midwives/doctors pretty much expect you to lose weight not gain when you’re my size! The savages

I did have bad morning sickness and still have nausea in the mornings so that has probably offset some of the gain

I can’t stop thinking about Small Potato 😞😞
I found myself singing small potato theme to myself the other day and it made me stop and think of her ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It's 1am and I'm just casually sat here redrafting our will to try and cover every single bloody eventuality.
We don't actually have one properly lodged anywhere because I feel like I'm never done drafting, I always think of another scenario or tweak when I'm in the shower or trying to sleep.
I need to get us booked in with a solicitor, I'm determined to have this all squared away before the baby is born. I also have some more chasing to do on our updated life insurance tomorrow, it should have taken effect a few weeks ago but there's been a snafu.
I wish I had more chill.

It's 1am and I'm just casually sat here redrafting our will to try and cover every single bloody eventuality.
We don't actually have one properly lodged anywhere because I feel like I'm never done drafting, I always think of another scenario or tweak when I'm in the shower or trying to sleep.
I need to get us booked in with a solicitor, I'm determined to have this all squared away before the baby is born. I also have some more chasing to do on our updated life insurance tomorrow, it should have taken effect a few weeks ago but there's been a snafu.
I wish I had more chill.
Thanks for the kick up the arse to
Sort my life insurance we moved months ago and I never changed it! Taken out a new policy at 5.30am and going to cancel my old one as it’s all wrong as out of date and rubbish. Job I’ve been meaning to do for ages.
What else is there to do at 39
Weeks pregnant 😂😂😂

I wish I had more chill.
I really really need to sort out will out too. It’s one of this things you put off and off but really needs to be done! Am going to get ours started this weekend. I think November is wills months anyone else is thinking of it too

Well. Week 18 and I’m still throwing up in the morning (and some afternoons). I know it doesn’t stop for some and maybe I’m one of those! It just leaves me feeling so wiped out 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Well. Week 18 and I’m still throwing up in the morning (and some afternoons). I know it doesn’t stop for some and maybe I’m one of those! It just leaves me feeling so wiped out 😅
My heart goes out to you, I was the same 🤢. It was draining.

• Heart
Hiya,

Leg is still no better. Was awful last night. I've had to call in work and I'm on hold to the midwife. My partner said call the doctors but that's a nightmare now so I'm trying the midwife first. I'm quite worried after hearing these stories but also don't want to waste anyone's time. It's too weird to be nothing though.
I can see a bit of a pink line on my thigh this morning too. Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Hiya,

Leg is still no better. Was awful last night. I've had to call in work and I'm on hold to the midwife. My partner said call the doctors but that's a nightmare now so I'm trying the midwife first. I'm quite worried after hearing these stories but also don't want to waste anyone's time. It's too weird to be nothing though.
You’re definitely not wasting anyone’s time, hope you get some answers ASAP xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
sorry to hear it’s still hurting!

One thing I’ve learnt since becoming pregnant is that it’s never a time to feel like you’re a burden or wasting anyone’s time if you have a worry. It’s filled with so much uncertainty, new words, feelings etc - don’t feel like you can’t ask for help or advice from professionals, that’s why they’re there! :)

Please don’t be too worried about my story as you can’t be sure it’s that! I just remember googling my symptoms and mainly seeing sciatic pain, I had no idea what a DVT was until I went to A&E, so it’ll be really important just to tick that off and have some peace of mind.

I’m 30 weeks pregnant now and feeling really good, so don’t worry too much, just get it checked out to be sure 😘

Hiya,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
sorry to hear it’s still hurting!

One thing I’ve learnt since becoming pregnant is that it’s never a time to feel like you’re a burden or wasting anyone’s time if you have a worry. It’s filled with so much uncertainty, new words, feelings etc - don’t feel like you can’t ask for help or advice from professionals, that’s why they’re there! :)

Please don’t be too worried about my story as you can’t be sure it’s that! I just remember googling my symptoms and mainly seeing sciatic pain, I had no idea what a DVT was until I went to A&E, so it’ll be really important just to tick that off and have some peace of mind.

I’m 30 weeks pregnant now and feeling really good, so don’t worry too much, just get it checked out to be sure 😘
Was your leg hot or swollen? I don't think mines swollen and not hot really. Maybe a bit warm though. It says about that online. I just feel a bit silly.
I've rang the midwife and left a message and actually got through to the doctors too and they are calling me back. I think once I said the word 'pregnant' she took notice x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.