Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I don't know if it's a pregnancy thing but I've woken up so many times with my pillow soaked. Not something that normally happens 😂
It seems to happen so often at the minute!
This must be a pregnancy thing because I do the same now and I have never drooled on my pillow before 🤣

Reactions: 1
So irrelevant compared to everyone’s actual issues but I can’t stop dribbling.
It’s ok, I was on about my toenails the other day 🙈 pregnancy is such a weird world.

Can’t say I’ve ever dribbled though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Question to the people who have had csections previously... How long did you have to stay in afterwards?
I had one 17 days ago (emergency) - baby was born at 4pm, I was home by 2pm next day. I was desperate to get home though after being in the hospital for three full days. They just wanted to see that I'd done two wees before they let me go after having the catheter out and wasn't in unbareable pain!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So irrelevant compared to everyone’s actual issues but I can’t stop dribbling.
Haha I’m soaking my pillows with my daily naps, it’s completely disgusting

Reactions: 2
Well after all my worrying and stressing I had a positive induction story. Peassary in at 10.
Contractions started at 1, born just after 4. Partner missed it tho 😥 I rang him to leave and she was born 7 mins later. My own fault as I should have asked them to examine me sooner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well after all my worrying and stressing I had a positive induction story. Peassary in at 10.
Contractions started at 1, born just after 4. Partner missed it tho 😥 I rang him to leave and she was born 7 mins later. My own fault as I should have asked them to examine me sooner.
Congratulations! So sorry your partner missed it 🥺
Enjoy your little baby bubble of happiness! So glad you had a positive experience xx

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little girl! Lovely news! I’m so sorry your OH missed out though, that must have be hard for both of you x

Reactions: 3
Ahh congratulations! I’m so glad it went well and wow so fast. Sorry your partner missed it but glad it went well. You and baby doing ok?

Congratulations!! So sorry your partner missed it, this is such a tit time for pregnancy and birth. Hope you and baby are happy and healthy xx

She’s a little on the small side so we probs have to stay in for 24 hours so they can monitor her blood sugar levels. Glad I didn’t take the induction last week now as she would have been even smaller.

Shows how out growth scans are!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a breast reduction at 18, therefore my nipples don’t work. I CANNOT breastfeed, the choice has been taken away from me.
As long as the baby is fed, who cares how it’s done?
don’t listen these people.
skin to skin is what helps to bond with your baby too, they encourage it for the first hour, it helps with breast fed babies and bottle fed. So it’s win win x
who has told you that you can’t out of interest? I’ve had two breast reconstructions but I’m still hopefully I will be able to breastfeed😊

Congratulations! 👶🏼

Congratulations! ❤ Glad to hear you’re both doing okay and hope you can get home as soon as possible.

Congratulations!
Sorry your partner missed it though!
Hope both you and baby are doing well! ❤

Congratulations!!! How do We get one of these labours?! Sounds perfect... with the exception of your OH missing it 😢 but she’s here safe and sound and quickly which is wonderful 💕

We’ve woken up to a good covering of snow here today. We’re very rural, single track roads to the house/A roads and 25 mins to the hospital on a clear run. Not ideal 😂

She’s a little on the small side so we probs have to stay in for 24 hours so they can monitor her blood sugar levels. Glad I didn’t take the induction last week now as she would have been even smaller.

Shows how out growth scans are!
Growth scans are just a joke I think! Hope she is doing ok, and you are both out ASAP. Did OH get to stay with you long after he made it there?

Growth scans are just a joke I think! Hope she is doing ok, and you are both out ASAP. Did OH get to stay with you long after he made it there?
He stayed about 3 hours. It’s meant to be 2 so at least he got a bit longer.

No more visiting allowed now tho so hopefully we can go home tonight/in the morning x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.