Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dogwithabone i know, I literally burst into tears the moment she said it had a heartbeat. Thank you so much. After the stress of the last week, today is what I needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Dogwithabone i know, I literally burst into tears the moment she said it had a heartbeat. Thank you so much. After the stress of the last week, today is what I needed.
Exactly what I done. Brilliant here’s to a happy and healthy pregnancy. I had on and off bleeding with my first pregnancy and all was healthy and well. Look after yourself 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got myself psyched up for induction. Knew it possibly would be too busy on the ward and it is 🙈 We’ve also got loads of snow so very unlikely they will ask me to come in later on. Partner is flapping incase I go into labour naturally today as we most likely wouldn’t make it if I had another fast labour.

Reactions: 4
Got myself psyched up for induction. Knew it possibly would be too busy on the ward and it is 🙈 We’ve also got loads of snow so very unlikely they will ask me to come in later on. Partner is flapping incase I go into labour naturally today as we most likely wouldn’t make it if I had another fast labour.
Argh frustrating, hopefully it frees up a bit! are you far from the hospital? There is so much snow here too and already seen loads of people abandon their cars on our road as we’re on a slight hill - can imagine it’s pretty stressful knowing you might need to drive in it!

How’s everyone doing today?

I was awake again for hours last night 😞 pretty sick of pregnancy insomnia tbh, I don’t need my body to prepare me for motherhood quite yet! (appreciate this comment will get very little sympathy from those of you who are already parents - sorry!)

Reactions: 6
Argh frustrating, hopefully it frees up a bit! are you far from the hospital? There is so much snow here too and already seen loads of people abandon their cars on our road as we’re on a slight hill - can imagine it’s pretty stressful knowing you might need to drive in it!
It’s about 5/6 miles but can be awful with traffic on a normal day, even worse when it snows.

Don’t feel like I’m gonna go into labour at all. But then again with my other 2 they just started.

Reactions: 1
Ah does this mean they have cancelled it? Or delayed it? That’s pooey ☹

Ah does this mean they have cancelled it? Or delayed it? That’s pooey ☹
They said they’ll ring me this afternoon as could still need to be monitored even if they can’t start induction.

If I haven’t heard from them by mid afternoon I’m gonna ring them myself.

@Stimpii oh no that sucks to get yourself all ready for it and possibly have it not happen. Hopefully the snow won’t last and they will reschedule you for the weekend/early next week and all will go smoothly.

Reactions: 2
All the snow has fortunately melted here but I know it can horrendous driving in the snow. I hope you get your induction soon and don’t have to wait too long x

With my first we had the worst snow there had been in forever, drifts were about 10ft in places (we live high up) and I remember being terrified we wouldn’t get to the hospital if I went in to labour. (She had to be induced at 42 weeks in the end 🙄)

Baby keeps kicking my bladder and making me feel like I’m going to wet myself 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Baby keeps kicking my bladder and making me feel like I’m going to wet myself 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ouch, I know the feeling, my baby is head down and constantly pushing against my bladder. I rush to the toilet cause I’m desperate and about a teaspoon of wee comes out 🤣 so annoying.

They said they’ll ring me this afternoon as could still need to be monitored even if they can’t start induction.

If I haven’t heard from them by mid afternoon I’m gonna ring them myself.
Ah that’s sucks. Are you kinda wishing you’d had the induction after your scan now?

Not to be stalky - I seem to be similar in terms of having an ecv booked, if it works I’ve got a growth scan at 39+5 and I’m wondering if they’d offer to induce me straight after too and, if I should take it or wait. It’d be the one year anniversary of my Dad’s death so I’m extra invested in that date.

Ouch, I know the feeling, my baby is head down and constantly pushing against my bladder. I rush to the toilet cause I’m desperate and about a teaspoon of wee comes out 🤣 so annoying.
Actually come to think of it my baby is head down so he must be head butting my bladder haha or punching it

• Haha
That is my biggest pregnancy bug bear. The desperation for the toilet for two bloody drops. Nothing better than that first massive wee once they are out.

Ah that’s sucks. Are you kinda wishing you’d had the induction after your scan now?

Not to be stalky - I seem to be similar in terms of having an ecv booked, if it works I’ve got a growth scan at 39+5 and I’m wondering if they’d offer to induce me straight after too and, if I should take it or wait. It’d be the one year anniversary of my Dad’s death so I’m extra invested in that date.
Ha I have just said to my partner wish I’d done it last week now. Although clearly she isn’t ready to come just yet.

They possibly could. At least now you could prepare yourself for it being offered. Today is the anniversary of my nan dying (6 years ago) so kinda liked the idea of baby coming today.

When is your ecv?

• Heart
That is my biggest pregnancy bug bear. The desperation for the toilet for two bloody drops. Nothing better than that first massive wee once they are out.
My midwife the other say said "Make sure you're getting as much out as you can to avoid UTIs"
I'm sorry? Do you not think that's what I'm doing? 😂 Do you think I want to feel desperate and then pee a few drops? 😂

• Haha
My midwife the other say said "Make sure you're getting as much out as you can to avoid UTIs"
I'm sorry? Do you not think that's what I'm doing? 😂 Do you think I want to feel desperate and then pee a few drops? 😂
Ahhh yes. Us pregnant women love to hold our pee in, we adore running (lumbering in my case) to the toilet twenty times a day. She’s found us out 🤣

Ha I have just said to my partner wish I’d done it last week now. Although clearly she isn’t ready to come just yet.

They possibly could. At least now you could prepare yourself for it being offered. Today is the anniversary of my nan dying (6 years ago) so kinda liked the idea of baby coming today.

When is your ecv?
I quite like the idea too I think. This pregnancy is pretty miraculous to have happened at all, lots of coincidental dates and things around it that seem ‘meant to be’. I know not everyone buys into that but it’s comforting to me.

Having said that, I wouldn’t go for it just for a date if it’s better for her to stay put obviously. Just want to be prepared in case I’m emotional.

Monday I’m booked for the ECV - I’m sure she hasn’t turned herself as yet. It may all be irrelevant if she doesn’t turn 😫

This is one of the things I’m looking forward to the most. God I hope I don’t tear and ruin it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.