Pregnancy #17 sponsored by heartburn, hormones and McDonald's (obvs!)

How far along are you?

• 0-6 weeks

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • 0-12 weeks

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • 12-18 weeks

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • 18-22 weeks

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • 22-28 weeks

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • 28-34 weeks

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • 34-40 weeks

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I've done this right ladies... If not, sorry! Also couldn't find any thread suggestions so just went with some of our reoccurring themes!

Let's see how many babies are born in this thread....! ❤✨

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@KittyCooper mine was head down at 36 weeks, footling breech at 38 weeks, csection booked at 39+ 2 (I think) scanned the morning of csection and he moved back to head down 🙃 so no csection and was induced instead

Reactions: 6
@KittyCooper mine was head down at 36 weeks, footling breech at 38 weeks, csection booked at 39+ 2 (I think) scanned the morning of csection and he moved back to head down 🙃 so no csection and was induced instead
Oh wow this is quite reassuring as mine is footling breech at the moment (or he was when I was last seen) will know more next Tuesday. I think I'd be a bit miffed if I had a C-section booked and mentally prepared for that to then be told it was off though! Couldn't they just continue with it?

Reactions: 4
What’s everyone’s opinion on gender reveal parties? 😶
Cringe and not for me at all. But each to their own. If my friends were having one I'd happily go along, I just wouldn't throw one for myself

Reactions: 22
Oh wow this is quite reassuring as mine is footling breech at the moment (or he was when I was last seen) will know more next Tuesday. I think I'd be a bit miffed if I had a C-section booked and mentally prepared for that to then be told it was off though! Couldn't they just continue with it?
Honestly, he was a menace from the moment he was conceived til now 😂
I was upset when they said it would be csection, but then I got over it, and was ok with it. When they scanned and said he moved, I was gutted and cried to a consultant (?) because both my babies before were 15 and 14 days late, and I knew if I left, they would not see me for another 3 weeks, so they agreed to induce, which took 2 days 😭 there was no reason for me to have a section, so they didn’t want me to have one

Reactions: 3
I hope I've done this right ladies... If not, sorry! Also couldn't find any thread suggestions so just went with some of our reoccurring themes!

I love the week poll! Feels exciting when you’re so much further along than the last one! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think they're lovely if that's your thing. I've been to a few of my friends and the atmosphere is always exciting. I don't even like people singing happy birthday to me so I don't think I'd cope with a gender reveal🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they're lovely if that's your thing. I've been to a few of my friends and the atmosphere is always exciting. I don't even like people singing happy birthday to me so I don't think I'd cope with a gender reveal🤣
I cancelled my baby shower because I just can’t deal with the stress and all my friends together in one place it would be such a strange mixture and also the cost of balloons was something like 200 quid then food and I was like ffs I am so over whelmed so I just said I’m not doing it now x

Reactions: 2
Ya I’m the same about gender reveals.. I’d defo go to one but wouldn’t have one myself 🤣 I don’t think anyone really cares about the gender only the parents! Anyway there is an influencer here that had a recent gender reveal and it popped up again on my insta discover page… Imagine the carnage if it was a boy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Guys I’ve just had a funny/embarrassing experience at my Hollywood wax…

I mentioned in the last thread about haemorrhoids. I nearly cancelled my wax because of it but decided to go and just asked the lady to skip the back bit. I’ve been going there years so straight away she was like why, so I explained the situation. Then I told her how I’d been crying into Google at the weekend when I noticed and had been worrying about it this whole time.

She basically said it was fine to wax there either way but then when she got to that part and had a look, fully cracked up laughing 🙈 Told me it’s not haemorrhoids and she could barely see anything, at most it’s a small skin tag. Laughed all the way through waxing my arse and told me she couldn’t believe I’d been crying about it.

So, there was me thinking I might need a trip to the doctor which is out of the window after a wax 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@KittyCooper I’m 36 weeks and baby is currently switching between transverse and breech. He’s never been head down so I’m not sure if he’ll ever figure it out lol. I’ve got the midwife on Thursday so I’ll have to keep you updated on what happens from here. Advised it’ll be a caesarean if he doesn’t turn though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Love the thread name and me and you might give birth in this thread! I have my growth scan tomorrow hoping she has grown or it may be an early induction which I really don’t want x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ya I’m the same about gender reveals.. I’d defo go to one but wouldn’t have one myself 🤣 I don’t think anyone really cares about the gender only the parents! Anyway there is an influencer here that had a recent gender reveal and it popped up again on my insta discover page… Imagine the carnage if it was a boy
Oh wow 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love the thread name and me and you might give birth in this thread! I have my growth scan tomorrow hoping she has grown or it may be an early induction which I really don’t want x
Good luck at your scan tomorrow! These blinking growth scans ay!

I had planned one but didn’t have it in the end due to a family member being taken to hospital. So me and husband still went to gender scan (it was non refundable) and found out together which was actually quite a lovely moment. We recorded it (went to hey baby where they light up the room blue or pink to reveal) and sent it to our parents etc after

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I had planned one but didn’t have it in the end due to a family member being taken to hospital. So me and husband went to gender scan and found out together which was actually quite a lovely moment. We recorded it (went to hey baby where they light up the room blue & pink) and sent it to our parents etc after
That sounds so lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We got a confetti cannon each for our two children to reveal the gender to them. My god, I was finding confetti everywhere for weeks.

Oh also really rate the JoJo Maman Bebe polar fleece suits for the winter. They're not so thick that you'd have to take them off for the car seat like a snow suit and also they are fantastic for babywearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had planned one but didn’t have it in the end due to a family member being taken to hospital. So me and husband went to gender scan (it was non refundable) and found out together which was actually quite a lovely moment. We recorded it (went to hey baby where they light up the room blue or pink to reveal) and sent it to our parents etc after
We got a confetti cannon each for our two children to reveal the gender to them. My god, I was finding confetti everywhere for weeks.

Oh also really rate the JoJo Maman Bebe polar fleece suits for the winter. They're not so thick that you'd have to take them off for the car seat like a snow suit and also they are fantastic for babywearing.
I love these 🥰
The really personal ones for just the family are so lovely

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.