Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know nice alternatives for the Artipoppe baby carrier? Cause damn, those things are expensive 😳
Aren’t they gorgeous?! We have a black ergo 360 which isn’t as nice but does a good job. I would imagine they have a good resell if you did what to buy one though!

Reactions: 2
Some advice from an ex next employee
The next sale starts tomorrow in stores and online
If you're in a next today, anything that has a number quickly sketched onto the price label, is going in the sale, and it will be going down to what ever number has been put on the label.
All the sales stuff is already separated onto racks ready for employees to quickly tag them all tonight for the sale in the morning.
Best tip I can give is to create a next account and add anything you've seen you like in store, put into your saved items and then as soon as sale hits put everything into your basket.
Lots of pack of 3 outfits are being reduced to as little as £8

Direct 4 Baby 🙂🙂
Great tips thank you! Do you know what time it starts online? Think it used to be 6am 😅

Reactions: 1
Anyone know nice alternatives for the Artipoppe baby carrier? Cause damn, those things are expensive 😳
Absolutely loved our Tula. About the only baby item we kept from our first two. Have you tried any of the Facebook sling pages for a Preloved one? Although they do seem to retain their value so not sure if there's any bargains to be had.

Direct 4 Baby 🙂 i don't know what covers/colours are on offer but I got the one covered in elephants for £60
The only ones safe for over night sleep from what I can see are over 100. They look super cute though I just want one I can use over night too I think the zebra 🦓 one is nice too xx

Absolutely loved our Tula. About the only baby item we kept from our first two. Have you tried any of the Facebook sling pages for a Preloved one? Although they do seem to retain their value so not sure if there's any bargains to be had.
Oh, those look nice too! Will check them out, thanks!
The Artipoppe ones do seem to keep their value, even second hand their pretty expensive.

Thanks for the tips all!

The only ones safe for over night sleep from what I can see are over 100. They look super cute though I just want one I can use over night too I think the zebra 🦓 one is nice too xx
Amazon product

On Amazon it says the £60 ones are suitable for co sleeping and as a cot insert so I was thinking of using overnight, is there a difference in the more expensive ones? The only ones I could see that were more expensive were from 6 months + so I’m confused now 🤣

I agree the zebra one is so cute!! 😍

Amazon product

On Amazon it says the £60 ones are suitable for co sleeping and as a cot insert so I was thinking of using overnight, is there a difference in the more expensive ones? The only ones I could see that were more expensive were from 6 months + so I’m confused now 🤣

I agree the zebra one is so cute!! 😍
It’s only from
The descriptions on direct for baby doesn’t say that if you look at the descriptions they are different I am going to look on the actual website and see what it says and report back confusing that they have different info on different websites x

It’s

It’s only from
The descriptions on direct for baby doesn’t say that if you look at the descriptions they are different I am going to look on the actual website and see what it says and report back confusing that they have different info on different websites x
https://purflo.com/breathable-baby-nest/ look at the specifications on both of these

Please don’t think I’m being a Karen I have been reading up on these and wanted to make sure I bought the right one for me as I am a worrier x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s

It’s only from
On their website it's the baby beds that are ok for overnight sleeping rather than the baby nests. I was going to buy one a while ago and it confused me too!

Only the purflo sleep tight models are suitable for overnight sleeping they are new on the market - I watched a Facebook live video with them on pushchair expert (you can rewatch) it was really informative so I would rewatch it ladies if you have any questions about them the lady from purflo is discussing it x

• Heart
Only the purflo sleep tight models are suitable for overnight sleeping they are new on the market - I watched a Facebook live video with them on pushchair expert (you can rewatch) it was really informative so I would rewatch it ladies if you have any questions about them the lady from purflo is discussing it x
i thought so just wanted to be 100% sure i can’t watch Facebook because I don’t have one but this is what I gathered from reading. I am going to have a look on YouTube x

i thought so just wanted to be 100% sure i can’t watch Facebook because I don’t have one but this is what I gathered from reading. I am going to have a look on YouTube x
I just logged out my account and went on the page and I think you can watch even if you don't have Facebook I've copied the link (it might work it might not haha) xx

It’s only from

https://purflo.com/breathable-baby-nest/ look at the specifications on both of these

Please don’t think I’m being a Karen I have been reading up on these and wanted to make sure I bought the right one for me as I am a worrier x
oh how weird Amazon defo need to change their description then as I nearly bought one! Thanks so much for confirming! ❤

oh how weird Amazon defo need to change their description then as I nearly bought one! Thanks so much for confirming! ❤
I also nearly bought one just if the more expensive one doesn’t get reduced or on a sale I am going to buy it anyway I think xx

I just logged out my account and went on the page and I think you can watch even if you don't have Facebook I've copied the link (it might work it might not haha) xx
Thank you really helpful really appreciate it my partner literally has no idea about any of this I went to buy my pram the other day and I asked all of these questions about things and I thought wow i do sound like a mum! I am not a sales person for this company but for anyone looking for a travel system Newbie and me managed to get my pram travel system quote down so much compared to anyone else I could find online who sell Cybex ( they also sell all the other makes) if you are cheeky and give the quote you have already received they will beat it my cheapest quote they beat by 150 quid. Mamas and papas didn’t even have the pram I wanted no room for haggling either. Pram world quoted me 360 quid more than I have paid! X

• Heart
I personally love the leopard baby bjorn ones but going to get a softer one too for indoors.
Have you tried Facebook marketplace? Seams to be so much on there that’s barely been used

Thank you really helpful really appreciate it my partner literally has no idea about any of this I went to buy my pram the other day and I asked all of these questions about things and I thought wow i do sound like a mum! I am not a sales person for this company but for anyone looking for a travel system Newbie and me managed to get my pram travel system quote down so much compared to anyone else I could find online who sell Cybex ( they also sell all the other makes) if you are cheeky and give the quote you have already received they will beat it my cheapest quote they beat by 150 quid. Mamas and papas didn’t even have the pram I wanted no room for haggling either. Pram world quoted me 360 quid more than I have paid! X
So if you call round they do better prices than online? Ahh I’ve never even thought about haggling for a pram amazing thanks

If we’re talking baby carriers, I’d highly recommend looking up your local sling library. My daughter was pretty much in a sling 24/7 as she was one of those babies who wouldn’t ever be put down. The sling library let you borrow a sling for a really minimal cost so you can see which ones you like before shelling out big money. I think I tried like 3 or 4 before I found one that was really comfy and then purchased that one (annoyingly though my husband has somehow lost it so I think I’ll have to buy another one! He put it up in the loft after he deemed her ‘too big’ which was bs as I still used it and anyway, he now can’t find it…)

Also talking of shopping, wondering if anyone has any recommendations for baby bouncers/chairs that can withstand toddler weight?! I have no doubt my two year old will attempt to sit in anything i buy for the baby. I’ve seen the nuna leaf has a high weight limit but equally they’re quite pricey…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.