Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve really been craving boursin cheese but assumed I couldn’t eat it just doing my online shop and discovered this 🥳 Friday made
Ooh must be something in the air because I've just had that delivered in my shop today. I'm supposed to be dairy free but 🤷🏼‍♀️ baby wants it so what can I do?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's only soft cheeses with a rind or soft blue cheeses that are off limits I think. Or at least I hope as I've been scoffing spreadable cheese on crackers for the whole 9 months! I reached peak pregnancy problems last night when I sat and ate crackers in bed at 3am 🤣
I was probably being over precautious to be honest! Literally going to just fill a basket with spreadable cheese & crackers later 🤣

1625821710525.png

Couldn't help but think of this meme! :LOL:❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a coeliac, I miss nothing more than McDonalds pancakes 😭💔
Not a coeliac just really allergic to wheat and feel your pain 😭😭 was craving bachelors super noodles at the start of my pregnancy and had to get my partner to make them and eat them just so I could smell them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve had three twixs for breakfast and a slice of left over pizza… oh and a decaf mocha.

😂 I’m out of control!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll probably eat my words but I have an overwhelming feeling hes coming to ke this weekend
Everything just feels odd
I've got so my pressure on my pelvis
I should be exhausted from lack of sleep last might but I'm wide awake
Hes constantly making my stomach tight and get random cramps

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'll probably eat my words but I have an overwhelming feeling hes coming to ke this weekend
Everything just feels odd
I've got so my pressure on my pelvis
I should be exhausted from lack of sleep last might but I'm wide awake
Hes constantly making my stomach tight and get random cramps
Fingers crossed for you 🤞 all sounds like it's going in the right direction 😁😁

Reactions: 1
Ooh must be something in the air because I've just had that delivered in my shop today. I'm supposed to be dairy free but 🤷🏼‍♀️ baby wants it so what can I do?
Hahaha this is me, had a mainly plant based diet before getting pregnant but this baby wants meat and cheese apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

I keep craving a fillet steak though but it seems sacrilege to ask for it well done! That might have to wait another 5 months haha

• Heart
I'm out one night and come back to find a new thread with already 8 pages! 😳
Parking myself and my peperoni nips here!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a coeliac just really allergic to wheat and feel your pain 😭😭 was craving bachelors super noodles at the start of my pregnancy and had to get my partner to make them and eat them just so I could smell them 🤣🤣
No way!! All I want to eat is super noodles or a pot noddle! I got a crappy free from curry noodle pot from Tesco yesterday, and it was so tit, I nearly cried 😂😂

Going to next because this dam cuddly toy dinosaur has been on my mind for the past week and now I have to go buy it haha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just
I don’t follow many mum Instagrammers but my friend recommended this lady. Just saw this on her story, maybe a good one for the hospital bag!
checked her out seems really helpful, she had her baby yesterday awww getting emotional at people having babies 👶 🥲

Probably going to end up being a waste of money just ordered a pure flo baby nest, been eying it up for a while but couldn't justify the £130 cost but it went half price 🤷🏼‍♀️ and I could get it on clearpay 😂😂

Probably going to end up being a waste of money just ordered a pure flo baby nest, been eying it up for a while but couldn't justify the £130 cost but it went half price 🤷🏼‍♀️ and I could get it on clearpay 😂😂
Ohh what site did you get it off? I want one but not at full price either 🤣

No way!! All I want to eat is super noodles or a pot noddle! I got a crappy free from curry noodle pot from Tesco yesterday, and it was so tit, I nearly cried 😂😂
Can recommend morrisons chicken one, its actually not too bad!!

• Heart
Some advice from an ex next employee
The next sale starts tomorrow in stores and online
If you're in a next today, anything that has a number quickly sketched onto the price label, is going in the sale, and it will be going down to what ever number has been put on the label.
All the sales stuff is already separated onto racks ready for employees to quickly tag them all tonight for the sale in the morning.
Best tip I can give is to create a next account and add anything you've seen you like in store, put into your saved items and then as soon as sale hits put everything into your basket.
Lots of pack of 3 outfits are being reduced to as little as £8

Ohh what site did you get it off? I want one but not at full price either
Direct 4 Baby 🙂🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone know nice alternatives for the Artipoppe baby carrier? Cause damn, those things are expensive 😳

Ahhhhhh I just need an anonymous rant because I love my friend and she's trying to help in her quirky little weird way but I want to deck her 🙈😅

We were just chatting on the phone and I was complaining about what my midwife has essentially confirmed as SPD and how my pelvis crunches when I move and I can't sleep from the pain laying in bed causes me... And she will not stop suggesting I put lavender oil on my wrists and keep bleeping crystals near me 🤯 she's into all witchy stuff, and I love that about her, but WOMAN 😤 I want drugs. Not flowers and rocks. 😤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know nice alternatives for the Artipoppe baby carrier? Cause damn, those things are expensive 😳
A grey ergo off eBay was as fancy as I got 😆 the Artipoppe ones are cuuuuuute 😍
Any one handy with a sewing machine on here?! There’s a gap in the market 😂

Where from I want to buy one x

Ahhhhhh I just need an anonymous rant because I love my friend and she's trying to help in her quirky little weird way but I want to deck her 🙈😅

We were just chatting on the phone and I was complaining about what my midwife has essentially confirmed as SPD and how my pelvis crunches when I move and I can't sleep from the pain laying in bed causes me... And she will not stop suggesting I put lavender oil on my wrists and keep bleeping crystals near me 🤯 she's into all witchy stuff, and I love that about her, but WOMAN 😤 I want drugs. Not flowers and rocks. 😤🤣
Tell her your vagina feels bleeping bruised no amount of lavender or crystals is getting rid of that. My auntie asked me if I was ok and I said I was tired and she doesn’t get why I’m tired like I’m actually growing a baby you moron 🙄 she then made me go somewhere with her and parked really far away even though she knows I have spd she really doesn’t get it. So annoyed I feel your frustration x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.