Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure my in laws think I’m an absolute nut case drama Queen currently. We’ve come away with them this week and I’m so fussy about food and eating in the mornings 😅 on top of that I’m so tired I’ve had to nap the past few afternoons and just can’t stomach cooking anything atm because of the smell of the kitchen, they must think I’m beyond lazy and so high maintenance - we’ve got our scan on Sunday so trying not to tell them about that baby until then as want to make sure it’s all ok/make it a nice surprise as it’s our last but it’s really hard 😂 sometimes I feel so nauseas in the mornings I find it really hard to move my face because it feels more sick (dunno if anyone gets this 😂) so they just think I’m an absolute cow bag with my resting witch face hahaha. Fml. Can’t wait to hear her report of our holiday to my know head of a SIL 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if the guidance on pregnant women WFH after 28 weeks has/is going to change? Govt advice reminds but it was last updated 12st June. Tia

How far are you now?
😂
I'm 39 weeks tomorrow booked in for a sweep on Monday
I have had one cup of raspberry leaf tea, walked around the shops, bounced on my birthing ball, ate a whole pack of that ssds prepared pineapple you can get
And nothing is happening haha
I'm now going for a walk around my estate and trying curb walking
And I did a final pack and repack of my hospital bag and realised that somehow I don't have any plain white baby hats. Hundreds of ones that match certain outfits but no plain white ones, so back off to the shops I go 🙈

Reactions: 4
has anyone else suffered from depression during pregnancy?
Ive had depression for a long time now but I actually feel my everything has improved in recent months. Very worried about PND though.
Are you suffering prior to pregnancy and getting it tight or is pregnancy the reason?

Ive had depression for a long time now but I actually feel my everything has improved in recent months. Very worried about PND though.
Are you suffering prior to pregnancy and getting it tight or is pregnancy the reason?
I suffered prior to pregnancy but came off my medication around a year ago. It’s not just pregnancy related but it’s definitely contributing. I’m so worried about PND.

I suffered prior to pregnancy but came off my medication around a year ago. It’s not just pregnancy related but it’s definitely contributing. I’m so worried about PND.
How many weeks along are you?
I would definitely advise speaking to your midwife or gp regardless of what stage you're at because you wanna be as fit and healthy as you can be for everyone, including yourself!

They might recommend CBT or another therapy if you're very against medication, or they could prescribe something a little easier to take the edge off?
I spoke to my midwife about my concerns too and she just said that if at any point I feel like I'm struggling, or those around me notice a change, to give them a shout straight away.

Haha never mind friends, my husbands suggestions are seriously awful 😂😂😂
I actually put it on a different thread but a friend of mine suggested “caoilfhionn” I genuinely thought it was a pisstake 😭 yes! Hubbys suggestions are fairly awful too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually put it on a different thread but a friend of mine suggested “caoilfhionn” I genuinely thought it was a pisstake 😭 yes! Hubbys suggestions are fairly awful too
My partner is Irish but I’ve never heard of that one 😂 how is it pronounced??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that Irish/Celtic? My mums Irish and I Can’t figure it out for the life of me 😂

can’t remember if I said but we wanted the dogs name 😆 we’re gonna use it as a middle name though as we just don’t want to give it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So my husband is Spanish and one of his suggestions for my daughter was Macarena…

admittedly it is a common name in Spain, but here everyone just associates it with the song! And the translated lyrics aren’t exactly nice either so it was a definite no!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Evening ladies. I had my growth scan. Good news is I'm not growing a giant!! Thank the lord! Bad news is he's breech which explains why I've been feeling a rock hard lump up the top of the bump under my ribs, it's his head! And also explains why I'm weeing so much more because he's literally kicking my bladder, which we visually saw on the scan! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyway he's measuring a week ahead which I can deal with, I'm so pleased as the midwife really scared me!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
has anyone else suffered from depression during pregnancy?
I suffered prior and was on medication up until I found out I was pregnant. The doctors told me to stop taking the tablets I was on, but the midwife told me that the doctors shouldnt Have said that!🤣 so that was quite the drama! I’ve found it’s definitely making the whole pregnancy a lot more harder to enjoy.

The Irish language is an absolute mess honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why didn't he just spell it Caolain?
Although that looks a bit confusing too tbf lol

• Haha
My sickness has completely gone in one day (it wasn’t as bad as usual yesterday and today it’s gone). I’m 11 weeks. Panic? Or normal? Does it normally stop all at once or gradually?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My sickness has completely gone in one day (it wasn’t as bad as usual yesterday and today it’s gone). I’m 11 weeks. Panic? Or normal? Does it normally stop all at once or gradually?
I literally woke up one morning and wasn’t sick at all… it lasted a week 😂 but it did ease after that and I haven’t had sickness since 13 weeks, I’m 17 now 😀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.