Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was asleep by 8:30 last night so just caught up on all the nipple chat 😂
Im 32 weeks tomorrow and still a B cup, they haven’t grown at all, I’ve always had huge areolas and now they’re bigger and DARK! When I was moaning about they’d look after birth (small empty sacks) my boyfriend innocently said ‘well they can’t get any worse’ 😂😂 cue him trying to dig himself out of a hole for 5 mins after

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been up various points of the night with tight stomach and cramping
Somehow don't feel exhausted
Come on baby boy go and just come instead of playing these games

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My boobs are so veiny they’re like a road map!
I’ve always had tiny barely there boobs and to have actual boobs when we had warm weather -
I learnt the meaning of under boob sweat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My boobs are so veiny they’re like a road map!
I’ve always had tiny barely there boobs and to have actual boobs when we had warm weather -
I learnt the meaning of under boob sweat 😂
My pregnant friend who has huge boobs said she was struggling with the sweat in the night when it was hot, hot a few weeks ago. Worried about athletes foot thought about some powder but not baby powder because of the Johnson and Johnson scandal so considered flour. I said you’re gonna wake up with mini loaves of bread under your boobs 😂 stick to a fan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been up various points of the night with tight stomach and cramping
Somehow don't feel exhausted
Come on baby boy go and just come instead of playing these games
I feel for you! Had a couple of weeks where I lost my plug, had a show and had cramps everyday and was convinced everyday that would be the day. It’s so frustrating and does feel like they’re playing games!! He’ll be here soon enough though and it’ll all be worth it (in the meantime keep bouncing on your ball and have a curry 😬😂) 💙

I was asleep by 8:30 last night so just caught up on all the nipple chat 😂
I was in bed by 830 and asleep by 9. Can't believe it, I woke up for a few wee, obviously, but I got an actual decent night's sleep. I'm so pleased!

I've got my growth scan this afternoon so will find out if my baby has skipped the baby stage and just gone straight to toddler and will be walking out of me 🤦🏼‍♀️ fml!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning all, I have peaked at 7:50 on a Friday morning by peeing directly into the tube and not on my hands. 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My pregnant friend who has huge boobs said she was struggling with the sweat in the night when it was hot, hot a few weeks ago. Worried about athletes foot thought about some powder but not baby powder because of the Johnson and Johnson scandal so considered flour. I said you’re gonna wake up with mini loaves of bread under your boobs 😂 stick to a fan
I’m a FF, I like the plan of a little petit pan in my cleavage, ready for me to wake up

Good morning all, I have peaked at 7:50 on a Friday morning by peeing directly into the tube and not on my hands. 🎉
You are winning at life my friend!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been up since 6am which means only one thing is acceptable right now
Time for a McDonald's breakfast

Reactions: 4
39+5 today
Went for a walk and nearly cried from the pain from spd
Had 2 cups of raspberry leaf tea
Bounced on my birthing ball for probably a total of 3 hours today
And tomorrow I've got a food shop to pick up that includes pineapple
Can you tell I've been reading on natural induction 😂😂
Now time for perineal massage in bed
What a glamorous life pregnancy is
My midwife told me to buy clary sage and put it in a bath 😊

It only happens if you leave the lid on the bottle while in the jug of water x
Yeah I've always done that.
Water does get in the ridge so it almost looks like it's leaking when all the water comes back out of it. But after a shake, it's all out 😊

Reactions: 1
I was in bed by 830 and asleep by 9. Can't believe it, I woke up for a few wee, obviously, but I got an actual decent night's sleep. I'm so pleased!

I've got my growth scan this afternoon so will find out if my baby has skipped the baby stage and just gone straight to toddler and will be walking out of me 🤦🏼‍♀️ fml!
I’m worried for my baby because I sleep so deep! 😆 I am known for sleeping anywhere, my mum once left me sleeping on a big red bus in Dubai 😂
39+5 today
Went for a walk and nearly cried from the pain from spd
Had 2 cups of raspberry leaf tea
Bounced on my birthing ball for probably a total of 3 hours today
And tomorrow I've got a food shop to pick up that includes pineapple
Can you tell I've been reading on natural induction 😂😂
Now time for perineal massage in bed
What a glamorous life pregnancy is
My friend inserts primrose oil capsules each evening and she’s just had to go in for suspected water breaking x

Reactions: 2

Hope it goes well not sure if you saw my post but my baby has a growth sort every four weeks jumped from 54th to 72nd she won’t grow for ages so try not to worry xx

I’ve really been craving boursin cheese but assumed I couldn’t eat it just doing my online shop and discovered this 🥳 Friday made
OH. MY. GOD! I have been avoiding because it is a soft cheese. I'm adding it to my shopping list now.

I will have cheese and crackers for dinner!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope it goes well not sure if you saw my post but my baby has a growth sort every four weeks jumped from 54th to 72nd she won’t grow for ages so try not to worry xx
Time will tell. We've been on 51st all the way through until Tuesday when we jumped to 98th! I'm hoping it's a blip and it's nothing to be too concerned about but I'm a natural worrier so obviously all I've been thinking about is worse case scenarios! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thanks though lovely x

OH. MY. GOD! I have been avoiding because it is a soft cheese. I'm adding it to my shopping list now.

I will have cheese and crackers for dinner!
It's only soft cheeses with a rind or soft blue cheeses that are off limits I think. Or at least I hope as I've been scoffing spreadable cheese on crackers for the whole 9 months! I reached peak pregnancy problems last night when I sat and ate crackers in bed at 3am 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.