Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Iโ€™ve found my people ๐Ÿ’—

I just want to sayโ€ฆ I am on my 4th, I hate pregnancy, I hate labour, I hate everything about it, but once you get that baby in your arms, it is ALL worth it (for all you new mummies out there Iโ€™m probably scaring with burger nips ๐Ÿ˜‚)
Its a wild ride, but we all come through it at the end, and a lot of us keep going back for more. Relentless !
Thanks for giving me the laugh I needed over the last couple of days ๐Ÿ’—
Awww yay so glad youโ€™ve said this Iโ€™m not loving pregnancy at all but cannot wait to meet our baby โค
Also just asked my partner if heโ€™ll still love me when Iโ€™ve a swollen vagina and burger nipples and he said yes so itโ€™s fine ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Awww yay so glad youโ€™ve said this Iโ€™m not loving pregnancy at all but cannot wait to meet our baby โค
Also just asked my partner if heโ€™ll still love me when Iโ€™ve a swollen vagina and burger nipples and he said yes so itโ€™s fine ๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s bloody tough, painful and stressful. Iโ€™d love to love it, and there are days (not many) that i do embrace it. Actually, the thing that I love is being able to eat without worrying about putting on weight ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh, god bless your partner ๐Ÿ˜‚ that was the correct answer!

Reactions: 1
Have I missed any news from @Upintheair83 ?! Been thinking about her โค
Awww thatโ€™s lovely thinking of me ๐Ÿ’›. So went for a second sweep today and I had dilated to 3cm- since having it this morning Iv had some back pain and more contractions, so just seeing what happens in the next few hours. Iโ€™m 41+3 so really hoping he comes soon now, but if not they have booked me in for an induction on Saturday at 6pm!! How are you? Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've asked my partner probably once a week if he'll still love me with all my stretch marks, weight gain and if sex feels different after having the baby and cried on night begging him to not cheat on me (back story, my ex husband cheated on me with my brothers wife - pause for you all to absorb that- and called me fat on a daily basis so I thought that was why)
My beloved partner now says I'm being daft and that he loves me and that doesn't change because of a few stretch marks and changes from being his baby into the world.

Sometimes the men are alright

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've asked my partner probably once a week if he'll still love me with all my stretch marks, weight gain and if sex feels different after having the baby and cried on night begging him to not cheat on me (back story, my ex husband cheated on me with my brothers wife - pause for you all to absorb that- and called me fat on a darling basis so I thought that was why)
My beloved partner now says I'm being daft and that he loves me and that doesn't change because of a few stretch marks and changes from being his baby into the world.

Wow. What an absolute tosser. But, at least you found someone that sounds like a million times better than the ex knobhead ๐Ÿ’—
Iโ€™ve got one of the best men after having one of the cheating crappy ones. Never thought Iโ€™d ever be this lucky!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow. What an absolute tosser. But, at least you found someone that sounds like a million times better than the ex knobhead ๐Ÿ’—
Iโ€™ve got one of the best men after having one of the cheating crappy ones. Never thought Iโ€™d ever be this lucky!
He is a very good one I feel very lucky, as mushy as it sounds I can't wait to see him be a dad I think my heart will explode

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm 6+1 and the nausea has hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm eating bread and crackers as I can't stomach anything with actual flavour, stocked up on ginger biscuits, ginger tea, crystallised ginger, mints etc... Is there a magic bullet though? I can't bear the thought of feeling this way until my second trimester. How do women cope?!?
Ice lollies really helped me, just those cheap rocket lolly type ones. Itโ€™s hard but just eat what you can when you can, it does pass eventually!

• Heart
He is a very good one I feel very lucky, as mushy as it sounds I can't wait to see him be a dad I think my heart will explode
This is lovely! Me and my husband have a child each with previous partners and this is our third together, and I love seeing him with each of the children. It gives a whole lot of love

Although heโ€™s just put contagion on for the second time since Covid started, and Iโ€™m not happy ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
lolll jellybean. You've given me the idea to photograph it all now for comparisons later. Dunno if I'm brave enough to text it to my husband though, don't think I want those out in the world.

• Haha
lolll jellybean. You've given me the idea to photograph it all now for comparisons later. Dunno if I'm brave enough to text it to my husband though, don't think I want those out in the world.
He got the whole shebang in front of the mirror while my salt bath was calling for me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In response to the Mam bottles and water seeping in of you stand them in a jug of water. I've been using them for 3 months now and not had an issue.
We did have one bottle with a dodgy seal that did leak constantly though
It only happens if you leave the lid on the bottle while in the jug of water x

I've asked my partner probably once a week if he'll still love me with all my stretch marks, weight gain and if sex feels different after having the baby and cried on night begging him to not cheat on me (back story, my ex husband cheated on me with my brothers wife - pause for you all to absorb that- and called me fat on a daily basis so I thought that was why)

Thatโ€™s horrific what a horrible man sorry youโ€™ve had to go through that! Glad youโ€™ve got a good kind man that you deserve now โค

Off to stare at my nipples in the mirror now! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Although heโ€™s just put contagion on for the second time since Covid started, and Iโ€™m not happy ๐Ÿ˜‚
I LOVE contagion! Although probs not ideal at this time of night!

Ok guys can someone answer me this, it's not at all pregnancy related but it has annoyed me and I am pregnant so....relevant.

How are all these celebs travelling? Like I don't follow loads of them but I've heard stories of influencers going to Australia and there was a mass gathering of actual famous people at Paris fashion week. Is it a money thing or a status thing cus it's not fair ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:
Cannot figure out if I've got signs of impending labour or not
My stomach has been very tight and uncomfortable and it comes and goes
Feels different to when I've had braxton hicks in the past
We shall see

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I LOVE contagion! Although probs not ideal at this time of night!

Ok guys can someone answer me this, it's not at all pregnancy related but it has annoyed me and I am pregnant so....relevant.

How are all these celebs travelling? Like I don't follow loads of them but I've heard stories of influencers going to Australia and there was a mass gathering of actual famous people at Paris fashion week. Is it a money thing or a status thing cus it's not fair ๐Ÿ˜ญ
It is soooo unfair all of these Americans travelling to Europe for Cannes film festival or everyone and their dog in Italy but we canโ€™t reciprocate. Australia definitely still has the 2 week hotel quarantine in place so they have had to do that at the start if they want to go there. It really grinds my gears too!

Hi guys. Quick question, did you go for the detailed private genetic testing? Or rely on the NHS testing? Iโ€™m in two mindsโ€ฆ any input gratefully received!
I did private harmony test because I was 38 and 1.itโ€™s more accurate, 2. You get the results by 12 weeks. It included detailed scans at 10 weeks and again at 12, tons of scan photos and finding out the gender by 12 weeks so for ยฃ400 (most spent by far on anything baby related, usually upcycle/2nd hand) it was well, well worth it and Iโ€™d do it again.
The chance of Downโ€™s syndrome goes up dramatically with age, itโ€™s about 1/100 by age 40. If Iโ€™d have been under 35 say I probably wouldnโ€™t have bothered.

I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s true but I read that your nips get darker so baby can see them better, the contrast, like little landing lights ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have woken up with with the worst stomach ache had to immediately got to the toilet McDonaldโ€™s really doesnโ€™t agree with me anymore also heart burn โ˜น

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.