Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys. Quick question, did you go for the detailed private genetic testing? Or rely on the NHS testing? I’m in two minds… any input gratefully received!
First pregnancy I had NHS. second, I had NIPT, but only because my dating scan was at 13+5 and I was paranoid we wouldn’t be able to do it. I was moved forward 3 days at a private early scan too so I was close to the cut off.

Interestingly enough my NHS results came back higher than my NIPT this time around!

Reactions: 1
Ha I feel like I am more nipple than boob, my poor little saggy boobs with burger nips 😭 I think my husband should pay for a boob job after what I've put my body through 😂😂.
I’ve told my fiancé if I look awful after this we are going on a family holiday to get some boobs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was resting my phone on my boob while I was using it and I made a comment “at least they’re good for something at this point” and he replied “you can keep them if you want 🥺
That sounds like an offer for a boob job to me!

• Haha
Seriously this is my first and now I’m just petrified about the saggy burger nips and swollen vagina 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My boobs/nips are ridiculous. I've just done a Superdrug order and even though I'm 20 weeks, I've bunged some nipple cream in to start using now, they're SO itchy I can't cope and normal lotion isn't touching the sides. The nipples have crept out beyond belief as well.

Also ordered the pram this afternoon to cheer myself up while we're waiting for the cleft palate investigation appointment. They're keeping it for a few months at the shop and then we'll have it at my parents', but nice to know something is ticked off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Seriously this is my first and now I’m just petrified about the saggy burger nips and swollen vagina 😂😂
It’s alright. They both should go down 😬

My nipples, never went back to normal **size after my last, but they did get smaller

• Haha
Do they shrink then like all hope is not lost 😬
Yer, I would say they do. I’ve never breastfed, but I would guess they stay big until you finish breastfeeding 😬

I’ve always had massive nipples as it is 😭😭 do they ever go back to normal?!
Ok… I’ve just gone back on photos I sent my husband 3 days after birth (what a lucky guy he is 😂) and my nipples are huge. If I could post a photo, I would. And yes, they did go back to normal size 😮💨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
39+5 today
Went for a walk and nearly cried from the pain from spd
Had 2 cups of raspberry leaf tea
Bounced on my birthing ball for probably a total of 3 hours today
And tomorrow I've got a food shop to pick up that includes pineapple
Can you tell I've been reading on natural induction 😂😂
Now time for perineal massage in bed
What a glamorous life pregnancy is

Reactions: 12
I love how no topic off the cards on this thread all emotions and discussions 🥰
I feel like I’ve found my people 💗

I just want to say… I am on my 4th, I hate pregnancy, I hate labour, I hate everything about it, but once you get that baby in your arms, it is ALL worth it (for all you new mummies out there I’m probably scaring with burger nips 😂)
Its a wild ride, but we all come through it at the end, and a lot of us keep going back for more. Relentless !
Thanks for giving me the laugh I needed over the last couple of days 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My nips haven’t fully receded yet but are definitely smaller than they were 10 weeks ago (at which point they were bigger than baby’s head 😬). So yes, they will go down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My nappies went from cute dinky little pink smarties to extremely brown burgers in the space of a few weeks I swear 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.