Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very stressed out about contracting covid now after watching the insta stories of an Irish influencer who is being induced today due to being covid positive. Trying to limit my contacts as much as possible but I have two other kids and a husband working 🤯
My ‘bubble’ has burst again in my work (school), another child with covid, second one in two weeks! I’m just wanting to get to summer holidays and then be able to hide from everyone.

Reactions: 2
My ‘bubble’ has burst again in my work (school), another child with covid, second one in two weeks! I’m just wanting to get to summer holidays and then be able to hide from everyone.
three bubbles have popped in our school! lucky you’re on this side of the pandemic where they’re all sent home and not the other where only the positive ones are sent home 🙏🏼

Reactions: 3
three bubbles have popped in our school! lucky you’re on this side of the pandemic where they’re all sent home and not the other where only the positive ones are sent home 🙏🏼

Yeah absolutely! And at least I can keep my little swollen feet up.

Reactions: 1
Same! And slow down, the pace is so fast in this job 😰 When do you finish?

I got my treat for the midnight m25 uber’ing last night! 😍😍
That looks heavenly! 😋 🍕

I was looking at 24th September when I’ll be 38 weeks but don’t think I’ll make it that late. When do you finish?

Ladies I'm having a bit of a freak out!
I'm 14 weeks today with my 4th pregnancy, but I've never got as far as this before. Nausea has kinda stopped, constipation is very real and headaches are the bane of my life atm.
I am OBSESSED with how big my bump is (I'm carrying two) and I'm so worried I haven't grown much in a week.

I know it sounds silly but after 2 missed miscarriages you just know how nothing can determine that everything's ok. Symptoms mean nothing. Been seeing way too many ladies chat of 2nd trimester loss too and ugh, just having a day of it 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow can't believe we're on another thread already! I'm due a week today, wonder if baby will make an appearance before the next thread 😆 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That looks heavenly! 😋 🍕

I was looking at 24th September when I’ll be 38 weeks but don’t think I’ll make it that late. When do you finish?
Well you can always hope they don’t assign you a class and keep you doing some behind the scenes work/interventions for the first few weeks!?
Im due Sept 3rd so luckily I was able to put in the last day in Aug but I think my elective section will trigger it late Aug!

Ladies I'm having a bit of a freak out!
I'm 14 weeks today with my 4th pregnancy, but I've never got as far as this before. Nausea has kinda stopped, constipation is very real and headaches are the bane of my life atm.
I am OBSESSED with how big my bump is (I'm carrying two) and I'm so worried I haven't grown much in a week.

I know it sounds silly but after 2 missed miscarriages you just know how nothing can determine that everything's ok. Symptoms mean nothing. Been seeing way too many ladies chat of 2nd trimester loss too and ugh, just having a day of it 😭
Ive had constant nausea with my last 2 pregnancies, which have eased off around 14/15 weeks. Are you taking folic acid still? Nausea is a symptom, so I stopped at 13 weeks, and it eased. Pretty sure it caused constipation too. I have been plagued with headaches the last 3 weeks (I’m 17 weeks) even though I have a high water intake. May be the weather?
Maybe take photos of your bump and compare. I don’t think you would grow much in a week (might be different with twins)
I know what you mean about 2nd trimester loss. It seems to be everywhere on Instagram and as much as I try to avoid, I always look and panic. I’ve never had this in my previous 3 pregnancies
If you are really worried, give your midwife a call and explain what has happened? Or maybe book in for a private scan?

Well you can always hope they don’t assign you a class and keep you doing some behind the scenes work/interventions for the first few weeks!?
Im due Sept 3rd so luckily I was able to put in the last day in Aug but I think my elective section will trigger it late Aug!
yeah luckily there’s maternity cover starting right away so I’ll have no class.
aww so when you break up you’re done! Shame you couldn’t get the whole of august pay.

yeah luckily there’s maternity cover starting right away so I’ll have no class.
aww so when you break up you’re done! Shame you couldn’t get the whole of august pay.
I know! Baby wasn’t planned so I would have been more shrewd with dates and not given myself a summer baby 🙊 (sorry Aug adults! I’m just so worried about her emotional development going into reception at basically 3 😩)

Had the midwife today, getting offered a sweep in 2 weeks time 😬 also got given leaflets about induction, either an at home one (balloon) or the in patient one (pessary). Has anyone ever had either of them? Is one better than the other? Hopefully it won't come to that but I'd like to be prepared 😬

Reactions: 6
I know! Baby wasn’t planned so I would have been more shrewd with dates and not given myself a summer baby 🙊 (sorry Aug adults! I’m just so worried about her emotional development going into reception at basically 3 😩)
I’m sure she’ll be absolutely fine. I have summer borns in reception doing better than autumn borns 🙂

Ive had constant nausea with my last 2 pregnancies, which have eased off around 14/15 weeks. Are you taking folic acid still? Nausea is a symptom, so I stopped at 13 weeks, and it eased. Pretty sure it caused constipation too. I have been plagued with headaches the last 3 weeks (I’m 17 weeks) even though I have a high water intake. May be the weather?
Maybe take photos of your bump and compare. I don’t think you would grow much in a week (might be different with twins)
I know what you mean about 2nd trimester loss. It seems to be everywhere on Instagram and as much as I try to avoid, I always look and panic. I’ve never had this in my previous 3 pregnancies
If you are really worried, give your midwife a call and explain what has happened? Or maybe book in for a private scan?
Yeah I'm on higher doses of folic acid, vitamin D and 75mg Aspirin which are to be taken til birth, and 400mg progesterone until I think 16 weeks. So I've everything needed to keep my little ones going but I just can't help but feel it's too good to be true and the other shoe is gonna drop any day now!

I'm taking pics every week which is why I don't feel like much has changed from last week 😕 and unfortunately the twin clinic know but there's really nothing I can do, I've already had 6 scans (2 private) and I just can't afford any more!

Its just a fear that never goes away when you've lost babies and I have no idea how to keep going. Kicks might help but that feels like a million miles away!

Had the midwife today, getting offered a sweep in 2 weeks time 😬 also got given leaflets about induction, either an at home one (balloon) or the in patient one (pessary). Has anyone ever had either of them? Is one better than the other? Hopefully it won't come to that but I'd like to be prepared 😬
I had a pessary with my first as my cervix was no where near ready for the balloon it literally would not go inside, it was fine just had cramps and then real contractions when my waters broke didn't take long for me at all! I'm having a balloon this time as it's more natural than the pessary apparently it just falls out when your cervix is 3cm dialated (that's if they can get it in this time - will be an impaitent though due to other issues)I'm having it done on the 17th so will let you know what it's like 😁 x

Reactions: 3
I had a pessary with my first as my cervix was no where near ready for the balloon it literally would not go inside, it was fine just had cramps and then real contractions when my waters broke didn't take long for me at all! I'm having a balloon this time as it's more natural than the pessary apparently it just falls out when your cervix is 3cm dialated (that's if they can get it in this time - will be an impaitent though due to other issues)I'm having it done on the 17th so will let you know what it's like 😁 x
I never thought about the fact they might not even get it in 😳 oh yes please keep me updated! Hope it all goes smoothly for you!x

I'm a teacher and have given myself a planned summer born baby! It isn't really something to be too worried about in my opinion!

I never thought about the fact they might not even get it in 😳 oh yes please keep me updated! Hope it all goes smoothly for you!x
It was the most uncomfortable thing ever when she was trying, they do this thing called a bishop score before they induce you (can't really explain it as I'm crap with explaining things) but they basically check and score the ripeness of your cervix out of 10(I think) I got a 1 which is the lowest just for being pregnant and having a cervix😂 I was no where near ready so that might be why it was that bad xx

Yeah I'm on higher doses of folic acid, vitamin D and 75mg Aspirin which are to be taken til birth, and 400mg progesterone until I think 16 weeks. So I've everything needed to keep my little ones going but I just can't help but feel it's too good to be true and the other shoe is gonna drop any day now!

I'm taking pics every week which is why I don't feel like much has changed from last week 😕 and unfortunately the twin clinic know but there's really nothing I can do, I've already had 6 scans (2 private) and I just can't afford any more!

Its just a fear that never goes away when you've lost babies and I have no idea how to keep going. Kicks might help but that feels like a million miles away!
I was on a high dose of folic acid too, which is why I think I was especially bad this pregnancy, and told vitamin D til birth. It’s so hard remembering
Have you got a pregnancy helpline? They say finding out - your 12 week scan is the hardest, but I definitely find 12 weeks til either the first movements/20 week scan the worst
Like I said, I don’t know much about twins, but will you start feeling movements earlier than a single pregnancy? I’ve started to feel some. Like little butterflies
I know what you mean about previous loses, and it’s so hard until the baby is there in your arms

I was on a high dose of folic acid too, which is why I think I was especially bad this pregnancy, and told vitamin D til birth. It’s so hard remembering
Have you got a pregnancy helpline? They say finding out - your 12 week scan is the hardest, but I definitely find 12 weeks til either the first movements/20 week scan the worst
Like I said, I don’t know much about twins, but will you start feeling movements earlier than a single pregnancy? I’ve started to feel some. Like little butterflies
I know what you mean about previous loses, and it’s so hard until the baby is there in your arms
Yeah well the 12 week scan was a MASSIVE milestone for us but noone ever tells you about the bit afterwards (this bit) 😂 it's dire! Esp when now is the time you start telling people and then you're like hmmmm am I jinxing it? 🤔

I've no idea, I hope so, I think my placenta is at the side so I'm so thankful for that. I keep pressing down hoping I'll feel something cus they're wee skitters and don't like being poked and prodded lol
I know I shouldn't but I'm holding on to the fact you're feeling yours at 17 weeks and hoping for the best lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.