Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sickness has completely gone in one day (it wasn’t as bad as usual yesterday and today it’s gone). I’m 11 weeks. Panic? Or normal? Does it normally stop all at once or gradually?
Yep I had days where I was fine and thought yay I'm okay again! Only to have it come back with a vengeance the next day. Would use those days to stuff my face with anything I could get hold of!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We had a soft stretchy sling, I wish I could remember the name. Husband loved it, but I didn’t. It was a wrap around one. I struggled as I was pre-hip replacement and it just wasn’t comfortable for me.

Just looked… we had a cosy caboo!

Reactions: 3
Newbie joining in! 25 weeks, first time mum to be after trying and fertility treatment for 10 years. I’ll be 40 when our boy arrives too. It’s all a bit overwhelming isn’t it? But thankfully pregnancy is being kind to me other than lots of lower back ache 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Like you mean the surnames for first names? Blair, Harper, Mckenzie etc? 😬
Where I live, this is super common currently. Loads of my work mates have kids like Brently, Loxsley, Harper.

The Irish language is an absolute mess honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why didn't he just spell it Caolain?
Although that looks a bit confusing too tbf lol
My name is Irish (please explain this with a Jewish dad) and it honestly looks like someone has smashed a keyboard

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My MIL suggested a name I hate. She’s done the same name twice now. Both relied with a no that’s not for us 🙄

Where I live, this is super common currently. Loads of my work mates have kids like Brently, Loxsley, Harper.

My name is Irish (please explain this with a Jewish dad) and it honestly looks like someone has smashed a keyboard
Loxsley?? Surely the x makes the s sound and it should be loxley? Either way though…. LOXLEY?

• Haha
My sickness has completely gone in one day (it wasn’t as bad as usual yesterday and today it’s gone). I’m 11 weeks. Panic? Or normal? Does it normally stop all at once or gradually?
The placenta takes over about week 11 which is why you can feel better so try not to worry I think it’s normal 💖

Loxsley?? Surely the x makes the s sound and it should be loxley? Either way though…. LOXLEY?
Don’t!!!! It’s one of my sons best friends from school. Apparently it’s a nearby village? I’ve never heard of it. His other best friend is a Fabian, never heard of that either!

I really like Fiadh but I know the Irish spellings are a nightmare. I contemplated Thea but with my (and everyone else’s round heres) very south London accent it’ll be said like “feeya” which I feel spoils it 😂

• Haha
I really like Fiadh but I know the Irish spellings are a nightmare. I contemplated Thea but with my (and everyone else’s round heres) very south London accent it’ll be said like “feeya” which I feel spoils it 😂
I love Thea! Our girls name is Dorothy. Boys we have no idea. Husbands loved Dexter but I’m not a fan, I love Alexander.

Reactions: 2
I love Thea! Our girls name is Dorothy. Boys we have no idea. Husbands loved Dexter but I’m not a fan, I love Alexander.
Ah Dorothy is lovely! I found boys names much easier, we were going to go for Albie. But since finding out she’s a girl I’ve been going back and forth loads.

Ah Dorothy is lovely! I found boys names much easier, we were going to go for Albie. But since finding out she’s a girl I’ve been going back and forth loads.
My sons middle name is Albert, and I kick myself for using it as I love Albie so much. I also love Stanley, and then my Mum used it for her dog.

Thanks Mum.

I am insistent that if this one is a boy, his middle name is Cassian. I’m a huge Star Wars fan (l have a kylo ren tattoo!) and it’s the only male Star Wars name that I like. He’s the male protagonist in Rogue One!

I find the boys names sooo much easier than the girls too I have a list as long as my arm for girls and only 2 for a boy.

I’m really struggling with girl names too! I’ve had a list on my phone for years but now I’m actually pregnant I don’t like any of them enough 😅

oh I like Tate!!!

I feel like theres a lot of names I like but wouldn't have for myself if you know what I mean?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.