Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel like if I say my child’s name, someone from “real life” will find me on tattle and hunt me down 😂😂 it’s not like I put anything else personal on here 🥴... how would anyone know if my nipples got big or my vagina swelled 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My sons middle name is Albert, and I kick myself for using it as I love Albie so much. I also love Stanley, and then my Mum used it for her dog.

Thanks Mum.

I am insistent that if this one is a boy, his middle name is Cassian. I’m a huge Star Wars fan (l have a kylo ren tattoo!) and it’s the only male Star Wars name that I like. He’s the male protagonist in Rogue One!
Oh my gosh, I think we may have discussed this before but my no. 1 boy's name is Cassian..I absolutely love it. I'd call him Cass for short. My husband doesn't like it. 😭😭😭
My husband likes really boring traditional names that are so blah.
He didn't like our eldests name before she was born but I won after you know...labour. so I'm hoping he'll give in this time too.

Reactions: 2
Why do I feel like if I say my child’s name, someone from “real life” will find me on tattle and hunt me down 😂😂 it’s not like I put anything else personal on here 🥴... how would anyone know if my nipples got big or my vagina swelled 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same!! 😂
Sod it… we’re going with Abigail and had Cameron for a boy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah get out! Fiadh is one of the names we've picked!

It's funny, I'm Catholic and my husband is protestant and you wouldn't have a clue with our names which side of the fence we sat on. (We're from NI) But with all the combos of names we've picked for them, let's just say there are certain areas of Belfast we'll never be able to go to again lol
I love it! To be fair it’s not a particularly hard one when you compare it to other Irish names, I just know it’d get butchered where we live 😂

I actually didn’t realise that different Irish names would show whether you’re Protestant or Catholic too… what is Fiadh out of interest?

Reactions: 1
I like Arlo, Noah, Rory or Rowan. I also love Eden for a boy but I’m not sure I’m cool enough. My husband likes Fernando and Miguel 😬 actually we’ve taken to nicknaming the bump fernando because I find it that laughably awful. It just reminds me of Paddy McGuiness and the isle of Fernandooooooo.

If it’s a girl I love Alba, or Lottie (but would use full name Charlotte). But would also happily use Ivy, Florence or a whole list of other options 🥰 I find girls a lot simpler
Love all of those! Alba is very pretty.

I liked Eden for a girl, but it doesn’t go with my partners surname!

Newbie joining in! 25 weeks, first time mum to be after trying and fertility treatment for 10 years. I’ll be 40 when our boy arrives too. It’s all a bit overwhelming isn’t it? But thankfully pregnancy is being kind to me other than lots of lower back ache 😩
Hi and congratulations, wow a ten year wait! That’s amazing. Enjoy 🙂

• Heart
We've chosen hannah for our girl, narrowed it down from about 6 names eventually 😬 if she was a boy she was going to be called Jack though as that was the only boy name we both liked 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah get out! Fiadh is one of the names we've picked!

It's funny, I'm Catholic and my husband is protestant and you wouldn't have a clue with our names which side of the fence we sat on. (We're from NI) But with all the combos of names we've picked for them, let's just say there are certain areas of Belfast we'll never be able to go to again lol
My husband is English, I am N. Irish and we live here. He still doesn’t get that certain names are used by certain groups of people. Anytime I make a comment about name and the connotations he just doesn’t get it🤣

Same!! I’ve said one of ours but I was thinking if I said anymore someone may “know it’s me”. 🤣

I loove Ivy! I couldn’t consider it because it would be laughable with my name 😁
I’m now convinced you must be a Holly. I think Holly and Ivy would be spectacular together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love it! To be fair it’s not a particularly hard one when you compare it to other Irish names, I just know it’d get butchered where we live 😂

I actually didn’t realise that different Irish names would show whether you’re Protestant or Catholic too… what is Fiadh out of interest?
Its not even that but it would be very rare for a staunch loyalist to name their kid Aoife or Eoin or Fiadh. Same way growing up I never heard of a Catholic Alan or Charlotte or Abigail 😂 all lovely names and I think my generation are done with that horseshit generally anyway, but it's just a stereotype lol

NB: comment about Belfast still applies lol

Reactions: 3
Eleanor, Eva for girl, George for a boy always loved it ❤ We aren’t finding out this time round!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh, I think we may have discussed this before but my no. 1 boy's name is Cassian..I absolutely love it. I'd call him Cass for short. My husband doesn't like it. 😭😭😭
My husband likes really boring traditional names that are so blah.
He didn't like our eldests name before she was born but I won after you know...labour. so I'm hoping he'll give in this time too.
Ah we have!!! Cass is just beautiful! My friends grandson is Cassius and he’s such a DUDE!

My husband wants to remind you all about my sons other friend… Baby Keith. Keith is not named after anyone, his Mum just liked it.

Keith.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Its not even that but it would be very rare for a staunch loyalist to name their kid Aoife or Eoin or Fiadh. Same way growing up I never heard of a Catholic Alan or Charlotte or Abigail 😂 all lovely names and I think my generation are done with that horseshit generally anyway, but it's just a stereotype lol

NB: comment about Belfast still applies lol
Ahh got you! Just chewed my partners ear off about this subject as I find it interesting, which he enjoyed while he’s watching a football documentary 😂

Ah we have!!! Cass is just beautiful! My friends grandson is Cassius and he’s such a DUDE!

My husband wants to remind you all about my sons other friend… Baby Keith. Keith is not named after anyone, his Mum just liked it.

Keith.
😂 on par with baby Gary… Or someone I know who recently had a baby Guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Keith.
BABY KEITH 😭 love it

• Haha
I posted on the secret celeb thread once about my previous job when I worked at a record label. Woke up to a PM asking if I was X, as they remembered me from our hometown. Spooked me 🤣 but if you ever meet an ICU nurse with a kylo ren tattoo… it ain’t me 👀

BABY KEITH 😭 love it
Baby Keith is the cutest kid mind you and his mum is just fab, but when she said Keith I was like YOU WHAT? KEITH?????

Have to also throw this name out there, NEGAN. Baby NEGAN. Named after the walking dead character. If you have ever read or seen walking dead, Negan is this huge presence of a man in size and personality. Baby Negan is a weed with a snotty nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m now convinced you must be a Holly. I think Holly and Ivy would be spectacular together 🤣
😉 we worked out (a while back now!) that there are three of us similarly named on these threads!

Keith.
🤣🤣🤣 Keith is the name we tell everyone we’re naming our baby!

• Haha
Or what about when you really like a name but someone that you HATE has stolen the name for their child 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Or what about when you really like a name but someone that you HATE has stolen the name for their child 🤣🤣🤣
Life of a teacher! 😂 not the hate part but you get flashbacks of every child you’ve taught when choosing a name for your own, some names make you shudder

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.