Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For girls we had/have Dorothy, Sylvie, Lyanna and Inara. Sylvie is a new addition thanks to Loki 🤣 Boys we have, TinyPotato2 - electric bugaloo.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really like Fiadh but I know the Irish spellings are a nightmare. I contemplated Thea but with my (and everyone else’s round heres) very south London accent it’ll be said like “feeya” which I feel spoils it 😂

Ah get out! Fiadh is one of the names we've picked!

It's funny, I'm Catholic and my husband is protestant and you wouldn't have a clue with our names which side of the fence we sat on. (We're from NI) But with all the combos of names we've picked for them, let's just say there are certain areas of Belfast we'll never be able to go to again lol

• Haha
We find girls names easy here as there’s loads we like. So although it’s a long list, we’d be happy to use any off it. With boys, we each have a tiny tiny list and don’t like either of the others choices. And tbh even the ones on my list are names that I think aren’t bad rather than names I totally love

Reactions: 2
I’m really struggling with girl names too! I’ve had a list on my phone for years but now I’m actually pregnant I don’t like any of them enough 😅
Haha this is me! Always had my baby names picked out and now, when push comes to shove 👀, I dislike all the names 😂

• Haha
I'm 39 weeks tomorrow booked in for a sweep on Monday
I have had one cup of raspberry leaf tea, walked around the shops, bounced on my birthing ball, ate a whole pack of that ssds prepared pineapple you can get
And nothing is happening haha
I'm now going for a walk around my estate and trying curb walking
And I did a final pack and repack of my hospital bag and realised that somehow I don't have any plain white baby hats. Hundreds of ones that match certain outfits but no plain white ones, so back off to the shops I go 🙈
Just be prepared to be disappointed at your sweep.
Not saying it will be the case but I had a sweep from 39 weeks. I had 3 attempted sweeps up to my due date and I was bouncing on my ball, walking, clary sage ect and at every one, they couldn't do a sweep.
And each time I felt so disappointed because I felt like I'd done something, to be told there was no change and they couldn't.
And this was my 3rd baby as well 😂

My sickness has completely gone in one day (it wasn’t as bad as usual yesterday and today it’s gone). I’m 11 weeks. Panic? Or normal? Does it normally stop all at once or gradually?
Completely normal.. Even more so at 11 weeks 😊
Symptoms don't mean anything 😊

Reactions: 1
We picked the names literally within a week the girls name was decided even before we got pregnant 🤰🏽 boys names were traditional I said he could pick if we had a boy x

Reactions: 5
We had our girls name for years, never heard anyone use it but it’s just stuck! Boys names.... impossible lol. If we had another boy I would really struggle with a name

Reactions: 5
We were convinced we were having a girl and had 3 names ready that we loved. Found out we’re having a boy and we’re really struggling! I love the ‘dog’ names like Oscar, Alfie and Hugo and my husband hates them but isn’t forthcoming with alternatives 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ If anyone wants to share boy names they’re not using would be appreciated haha

Reactions: 3
We were convinced we were having a girl and had 3 names ready that we loved. Found out we’re having a boy and we’re really struggling! I love the ‘dog’ names like Oscar, Alfie and Hugo and my husband hates them but isn’t forthcoming with alternatives 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ If anyone wants to share boy names they’re not using would be appreciated haha
Saw the cutest baby called Hugo and he was a right little chunk he was gorgeous I love it! X

• Heart
We had Zachary and Myles as top boy choices we both loved

• Heart
I really like Fiadh but I know the Irish spellings are a nightmare. I contemplated Thea but with my (and everyone else’s round heres) very south London accent it’ll be said like “feeya” which I feel spoils it 😂
A girl in our street is Fiadh, and when my son says it it always just sounds like he is saying Thea with an F because he’s little, it annoys me so much 🙈

• Haha
Try saying it with a geordie accent 😂

• Haha
We had 2 girls names picked and then found out we were having a boy and its taken us up until last month to pick a name

I love Zach, Ben, Noah and Oscar!

• Heart
I like Arlo, Noah, Rory or Rowan. I also love Eden for a boy but I’m not sure I’m cool enough. My husband likes Fernando and Miguel 😬 actually we’ve taken to nicknaming the bump fernando because I find it that laughably awful. It just reminds me of Paddy McGuiness and the isle of Fernandooooooo.

If it’s a girl I love Alba, or Lottie (but would use full name Charlotte). But would also happily use Ivy, Florence or a whole list of other options 🥰 I find girls a lot simpler

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I like 'dog' names (Hugo and Oscar too). Especially Jasper which is tainted now due to its overuse with spaniels FFS

• Haha
I’ve always found girls names easier - the one we had as a contender when we had our son was Arabella but in the last few years it’s been used so much and I’m not so fond anymore!

I like jesse for a boy, and I also like luella for a girl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.