Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I’ve still been going to the pub each game and I feel hungover today even though I obviously wasn’t drinking!! 🤣
We watched it at home and had a McDonald’s with chicken selects and also McFlurry and an apple pie with ma frozen lemonade drink 🍹 I can confirm also that the frozen Coke from Burger King is so nice!
This is such a random thing to say but I bought a few items for hospital bag abs I’ve noticed primark make period pants that can absorb up to 4tampons worth I bought three pairs just because after birth they might come in handy 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
You guys are saints - my husband had to walk 45 mins home from the pub and was banished to the spare room 🤣 I need sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband has organised a bloody play date for me and the toddler today. Cheers head. I wanted a day off!

I’ll admit that I did initially type something similar but then thought you might think I was being rude 😂😂
As if! BabyPotato came out like a King Edward

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Baby Neo is okay! The heartbeat is perfect.

They’re not sure what’s going on but they’re not worried.

Thanks everyone for being lush x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My partner and I are both Scottish so we just watched the game since it was on and had a chippy for tea 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is such a random thing to say but I bought a few items for hospital bag abs I’ve noticed primark make period pants that can absorb up to 4tampons worth I bought three pairs just because after birth they might come in handy 🤷🏽‍♀️
My friend mentioned these to me the other day when I said I needed to buy pads for afterwards. I think I’m going to get a few pairs too, can’t hurt to try them - especially when you’re just at home!

Baby Neo is okay! The heartbeat is perfect.

They’re not sure what’s going on but they’re not worried.

Thanks everyone for being lush x
So happy to hear that, you must be so relieved ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My friend mentioned these to me the other day when I said I needed to buy pads for afterwards. I think I’m going to get a few pairs too, can’t hurt to try them - especially when you’re just at home!

So happy to hear that, you must be so relieved ❤
Ooh these sound good - are they padded? Still a little sore and the maternity pads provide some cushioning but these sound more practical..

Ooh these sound good - are they padded? Still a little sore and the maternity pads provide some cushioning but these sound more practical..
I haven’t tried them yet myself, neither had my friend but a girl she works with recommended them. She’s Australian and has used them for years (just for periods, not post birth)

Just had a look online and they start from £6!

Anyone got the mam self sterilising bottles? Don’t know if I’m giving into a gimmick here. Sticking them in the microwave for 3 mins to sterilise seems too easy to be good..

I haven’t tried them yet myself, neither had my friend but a girl she works with recommended them. She’s Australian and has used them for years (just for periods, not post birth)

Just had a look online and they start from £6!

£6 is a bargain! Most of them are pretty expensive for something which will probably have to be purchased in a massive size and maybe never worn again

I actually just bought some bamboo reusable maternity pads as I haaate disposable pads, they make me feel so sweaty and gross down there 🤢

Anyone got the mam self sterilising bottles? Don’t know if I’m giving into a gimmick here. Sticking them in the microwave for 3 mins to sterilise seems too easy to be good..
I've got them but not used them yet obv. I'm planning on breast feeding. I bought just incase and they were on offer. I did a lot of research and these scored really highly on loads of things. Saves buying an expensive steriliser as well (though I bought the Milton cold water steriliser as a backup)

Anyone else drinking the final push raspberry leaf tea? I have no idea what its meant to do but I'm drinking it twice a day 😂😂😂

The period pants sound good, I’ve seen a few lists mention the Always ones too which I was thinking about but those are disposable. Do you just wash the primark ones as normal in a separate wash maybe? I HATE pads it’s one thing I’m really dreading so absolutely all ears for any decent alternatives.

They have two sorts one which can hold 4 tampons worth and they are washable and then there are some for 3 tampons worth they are slightly padded but even if I use it as addition to a pad I might feel
More comfortable I just thought they might be handy they were 6 pounds a pair also got some flip flops for shower as I’ve been recommended and a nightie and dark loungewear set x

I look at the new mums thread and keep an eye on their tips too!
there are probably lots of mamas on here that can probably answer though!

I had one with my son, it was a small one I was given in a maternity gift package from boots. I really liked them and I think i will be buying them over the tommee tippee ones I used previously, just for the practicality of sterilising eg if I was at my mums i could sterilise it without the whole kit.

I think @WhatABore has these

They have two sorts one which can hold 4 tampons worth and they are washable and then there are some for 3 tampons worth they are slightly padded but even if I use it as addition to a pad I might feel
More comfortable I just thought they might be handy they were 6 pounds a pair also got some flip flops for shower as I’ve been recommended and a nightie and dark loungewear set x
£6 a pair is a bargain!! I have a few pairs from another brand that were about £10 a pair. I use them as back up in heavy days, as I use a cup. I tried to use them after birth but couldn’t fit in them 🤣🙈🤣

I think @WhatABore has these

£6 a pair is a bargain!! I have a few pairs from another brand that were about £10 a pair. I use them as back up in heavy days, as I use a cup. I tried to use them after birth but couldn’t fit in them 🤣🙈🤣
I’ve bought a size 16 I am usually a 10/12 hopefully they will just make me feel more secure I pray they fit as primark is not exactly the place to go for food sizing! My friend uses a cup I find them interesting actually x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.