Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we have our gender/sex scan on Saturday - have ordered some confetti cannons for my son to pop (hoping that will give him more excitement than the scan!) but I’m determined to have a crack at some of the old wives tales and do a tally up out of interest/curiosity!

Anyone know any fun ones? Without googling I know the ring one where you put your wedding ring on a Chain over your bump and it either sways or circles?!
Ok so the weirdest one I tried was the baking soda one 🤣 so you basically piss into a glass and add the same amount of baking soda as pee… of it fizzes it’s a boy of nothing happens it’s a girl! 🤣 now it has worked for me but then again the odds are 50/50 🤣

Here you go lovey 🥰🤣

We told extended family today, BILs and their wives (that’s thicko and Twelve-erife) replied with…

duck off”
&
“Great”

Husband is actually quite upset; he’s the only one out of the family to have two children and thought his brothers would be somewhat excited, but that response was a bit shite tbh. I predict BIL and twelve-erife will probably get engaged soon as they won’t be able to stand not being centre of attention.

We told a few of our friends via FaceTime who were so excited, inc my husbands work wife aka my son’s honorary Auntie. That made it worth it 🥰

I’m going to ask my husband in a bit 🤣
I had forgotten about twelve-erife 😂 sorry that she and bil were cocks about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We told extended family today, BILs and their wives (that’s thicko and Twelve-erife) replied with…

duck off”
&
“Great”

Husband is actually quite upset; he’s the only one out of the family to have two children and thought his brothers would be somewhat excited, but that response was a bit shite tbh. I predict BIL and twelve-erife will probably get engaged soon as they won’t be able to stand not being centre of attention.

We told a few of our friends via FaceTime who were so excited, inc my husbands work wife aka my son’s honorary Auntie. That made it worth it 🥰

I’m going to ask my husband in a bit 🤣
duck’em- their loss! My brother was the same. He sent me an aggro text saying why was he the last to know everything etc etc at which point only my parents knew. Knob!

can’t stand people who can’t be happy for others. Sorry your husband feels let down

• Angry
Reactions: 1
we have our gender/sex scan on Saturday - have ordered some confetti cannons for my son to pop (hoping that will give him more excitement than the scan!) but I’m determined to have a crack at some of the old wives tales and do a tally up out of interest/curiosity!

Anyone know any fun ones? Without googling I know the ring one where you put your wedding ring on a Chain over your bump and it either sways or circles?!
Have you looked up the Chinese gender predictor calendar?

I’ve had a revelation since reading these posts...I’m not sure I’d know if my vagina changed colour. It’s not something I look at and I certainly won’t be looking post birth 😆
That’s what my sister in law said… just don’t look down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok so the weirdest one I tried was the baking soda one 🤣 so you basically piss into a glass and add the same amount of baking soda as pee… of it fizzes it’s a boy of nothing happens it’s a girl! 🤣 now it has worked for me but then again the odds are 50/50 🤣

Here you go lovey 🥰🤣
thank you for this!! I’m gonna try it tomorrow when my husband is back he’ll love that 😂

I have been and bought my pram / travel system I have been hustling different shops trying to get the best price… I have saved 359 pounds by shopping around and ringing every shop who supply my pram. For any women on here looking for a pram or travel system new make sure you shop around I feel so proud of myself 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
thank you for this!! I’m gonna try it tomorrow when my husband is back he’ll love that 😂
I know! When I done it I called my husband down from his office and he was like “get that glass off the counter top and bin it” he was horrified at the glass of piss on the island 🤣

I’ve Just done two and they both said girl!
Oh yes mine was correct for that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So after a 50 minute wait, my scan was all fine and I got four free pictures to make up for waiting so long (which is great as they’re £5 each otherwise…) I’ve been convinced it’s a boy from the beginning but does anyone really get the whole nub theory thing? What dya reckon?!
Based on skull theory, with the rounded skull normally means girl 😂
Sku theory was correct for all 3 of mine 😂

Based on skull theory, with the rounded skull normally means girl 😂
Sku theory was correct for all 3 of mine 😂
see I thought that too but my sons scan was quite rounded at the top. I thought girls had a flatter top but I’m not entirely sure 😂

My partner went out to watch the football earlier and told me to chill out and put my feet up. I didn’t - I went and finished all the painting we’d started in the nursery 😂 it took me a few hours but I actually found it quite therapeutic just doing it on my own! Especially because when we did it together at the weekend he put “it’s coming home” on about 400 times…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My partner went out to watch the football earlier and told me to chill out and put my feet up. I didn’t - I went and finished all the painting we’d started in the nursery 😂 it took me a few hours but I actually found it quite therapeutic just doing it on my own! Especially because when we did it together at the weekend he put “it’s coming home” on about 400 times…
I’m finding it therapeutic him just being out and me having a takeaway binge in peace 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.