Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I told my midwife that mine had tripled in size she laughed and said sounds like baby is pressing on my vagina wall.
maybe it could be to do with some pressure, I know my baby is head down (not engaged) and charts so she has a large head so made sense to me πŸ˜†
I was told she was head down too then lazy week she moved so much it made me feel sick my pelvic pain disappeared then it came back yesterday she must have moved again and now I have an inflated vagina 🧐

I was told she was head down too then lazy week she moved so much it made me feel sick my pelvic pain disappeared then it came back yesterday she must have moved again and now I have an inflated vagina 🧐
Yes! No one warns you of an enlarged vagina! I was in shock πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god bringing back memories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and no one tells you you literally push your asshole out, no vagina pushing just through your ass what is that about?!?
I got told off for trying to push through my vagina she was like shaking her head like no no ’PUSH LIKE YOU'RE POOING’
I was so red after I gave birth I looked like I’d been sunburnt πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Morning all!

Bleeding has stopped but rang my GP just in case. Someone is going to ring me between 11 and 12. And they’re also chasing the midwife referral.

@Smallpotato I hope today goes okay! I’ll be thinking of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Fanny talk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was like having a hotdog bun in between my thighs. I may or may not have sent pictures of it to my friends as it was so funny ….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read what it said on NHS website and then a friend who works in public health directed me to this link although it’s not as easy to read as NHS.

I've found a few good doctors on Instagram that helped me make my decision. One is called the munchingmedic and the other is the theobgynmum - really helped me make my mind up x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.