Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have such mixed emotions this morning reading this thread, I am thrilled for you @Smallpotato so happy to hear the smallest potato is doing well.

Then I'm nervous and slightly concerned about a swollen vagina before giving birth... I did not know this! And it changes colour? Say whuuuutt!? Mind. Blown.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s not even 10am and we’ve talked about swollen and drained vaginas and pushing out your a hole and that @Smallpotato ’s tiny new potato is doing ok

I think we are on track for a midday nap ladies with all this excitement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t go into work today and slept from 10pm Til 10am 😳. Must have needed it I never sleep that long!
good luck to all the other football widows today! My husband has already played it’s coming home twice and I’ve only been awake for 13 mins 🥴

BABYNEWPOTATO IS OKAAAYYYY!!!!!
Great news x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t go into work today and slept from 10pm Til 10am 😳. Must have needed it I never sleep that long!
good luck to all the other football widows today! My husband has already played it’s coming home twice and I’ve only been awake for 13 mins 🥴
Oh god good luck to you lol. I am actually very much looking forward to my husband going out so I can have some peace and quiet 🤣 I’ve given him a pass but only if he sleeps on the sofa/in the spare room 🤣

@Smallpotato so pleased everything is okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning everyone, taken a sick day today. 2 pupils had a fight in my classroom yesterday and I had to split them up. Management weren’t supportive and didn’t even ask if I was ok.

6.5 teaching days left until maternity leave!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Speaking of vaginas, is it too early for lightning crotch?! Am 26+5 and I don’t remember it happening this early last timebut I guess it’s not *that* long until the third trimester 😱😂

and the colour.... I was shook!! Like the literal life was drained outta it!
I haven’t seen mine for like two months my partner hasn’t commented on it yet so must still look the same 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🥭😂

BABYNEWPOTATO IS OKAAAYYYY!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS NEWPOTATO IS WELL ❤❤❤ (the smallest potato I could think of)

Speaking of vaginas, is it too early for lightning crotch?! Am 26+5 and I don’t remember it happening this early last timebut I guess it’s not *that* long until the third trimester 😱😂
I’ve had this since 13/14 weeks it is normal but it fuggin hurts make sure you are using a pregnancy pillow and watch how you move about x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right guys I’m freaked out when do these vagina changes start? I knew about the after birth mess but not before 😂😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m terms of colouring I’m olive skinned so I’m currently all shades down below 😆
Good news is I look like I’ve had a week in Spain with all the extra melanin ☀

Right guys I’m freaked out when do these vagina changes start? I knew about the after birth mess but not before 😂😱
I’m 31 weeks 😆 but my friend who is 38 said hers is just puffy. I honestly had to stand up from the toilet to wipe as it felt so unusual and huge 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This is a bit off topic but I’m ten weeks pregnant and I’m not sure how I feel about it... it took 2.5 years to get pregnant. Second baby and I feel like I should be excited but I don’t really feel it. I’m more thinking wtf have I done/have I made a mistake. My first child is 9 so it’s getting a bit easier now, he’s more self sufficient, let’s me lie in etc. I’m worried that I might crave my old life back. This baby is definitely wanted and I’m very grateful to be pregnant just wish I knew how to feel.

Did anyone else not feel excited right away. Please no judgement as I’m struggling to comprehend how I feel.

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is a bit off topic but I’m ten weeks pregnant and I’m not sure how I feel about it... it took 2.5 years to get pregnant. Second baby and I feel like I should be excited but I don’t really feel it. I’m more thinking wtf have I done/have I made a mistake. My first child is 9 so it’s getting a bit easier now, he’s more self sufficient, let’s me lie in etc. I’m worried that I might crave my old life back. This baby is definitely wanted and I’m very grateful to be pregnant just wish I knew how to feel.

Did anyone else not feel excited right away. Please no judgement as I’m struggling to comprehend how I feel.

Thanks
Ahhh I am the same. My baby wasn’t planned, I was really disappointed when I found out I was pregnant, it’s a taboo subject which comes with lots of guilt but it wasn’t in my short term goals.
I would open my inbox to you if I could. I spent most of my first trimester really unhappy. I’ve accepted it now but I can’t say excited is how I’d describe it… I also hate the movement and I’m not connected to my bump at all.
I chose not to terminate as I did want a child down the line and I have such a good support network and my partner was over the moon. I’m a first time mum x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahhh I am the same. My baby wasn’t planned, I was really disappointed when I found out I was pregnant, it’s a taboo subject which comes with lots of guilt but it wasn’t in my short term goals.
I would open my inbox to you if I could. I spent most of my first trimester really unhappy. I’ve accepted it now but I can’t say excited is how I’d describe it… I also hate the movement and I’m not connected to my bump at all.
I chose not to terminate as I did want a child down the line and I have such a good support network and my partner was over the moon. I’m a first time mum x
Ah sorry to hear this. Hopefully once baby is here you will know you made the right decision and have a lovely bond. It’s such a big shock when it’s not planned. I think it’s a big shock even when it is planned!

Before my first baby I used to love browsing online and researching baby stuff and get excited about buying stuff now all that to me is just blah. I want to feel excited

Reactions: 4

Thanks
I am now 29wks with my first baby and it was a planned pregnancy with my partner of 10yrs. It was definitely what we wanted and yet I wee-d on that stick and went into total dread about what we’d done.
I spent easily 8 weeks panicking everyday that I’d ruined everything. There was nothing wrong with our lives, why have we done this?!
I have never felt so frightened and alone in my whole life. My partner (who is very level headed and keeps me sane 😂) told me that it would be fine. But I felt so guilty that I had essentially “talked him into it” (I hadn’t it was a joint decision) and then wanted to back out.
I didn’t dare speak to anyone about it but eventually talked to my sister who told me that she had felt exactly the same way!
After that initial few weeks I am now really looking forward to the baby and don’t regret it at all. I’ve now spoken to a few people about the way I felt and they’ve told me something similar.
a lot of us feel like this but don’t dare tell anyone because you’ll sound terrible if you do!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Thanks
I’m over halfway and still feel that way sometimes! It’s honestly so normal, I read up a lot on it at the beginning because I really felt weird as I wanted my baby but also didn’t feel any love for her. Until that first scan I didn’t feel anything… the night before the scan I was more worried about not feeling anything then anything wrong with her!
All emotions are okay even if they take time to come, a lot of people don’t feel anything until they’ve actually had baby! Do not guilt yourself or feel bad for not being excited. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My lady bits haven’t ever swollen up when pregnant, don’t worry ladies! must not happen to everyone! Have never investigated for a change of colour mind you 🤔🤣

Morning everyone, taken a sick day today. 2 pupils had a fight in my classroom yesterday and I had to split them up. Management weren’t supportive and didn’t even ask if I was ok.

6.5 teaching days left until maternity leave!
Horrendous. I have had terrible experiences with pupils in some schools, one once properly shoved me when I was pregnant, and never been well supported. You’re just right to take time out.

@Smallpotato wonderful news!!! ❤

Thanks
I felt similar. My son will be turning 7 (on this baby’s due date) and I love our bond, I love our life together and he’s been my only one for so long. Plus like yours, he’s very independent. This baby was so wanted, but I definitely had fears of have I done the right thing, what am I doing!! What’s helped has been seeing how excited my son is about becoming a big brother. I’m 31 weeks now and couldn’t be more excited (sometimes have days where I panic because I can’t remember what it’s like to have a newborn though 😅)

• Heart
I am now 29wks with my first baby and it was a planned pregnancy with my partner of 10yrs. It was definitely what we wanted and yet I wee-d on that stick and went into total dread about what we’d done.
I spent easily 8 weeks panicking everyday that I’d ruined everything. There was nothing wrong with our lives, why have we done this?!
I have never felt so frightened and alone in my whole life. My partner (who is very level headed and keeps me sane 😂) told me that it would be fine. But I felt so guilty that I had essentially “talked him into it” (I hadn’t it was a joint decision) and then wanted to back out.
I didn’t dare speak to anyone about it but eventually talked to my sister who told me that she had felt exactly the same way!
After that initial few weeks I am now really looking forward to the baby and don’t regret it at all. I’ve now spoken to a few people about the way I felt and they’ve told me something similar.
a lot of us feel like this but don’t dare tell anyone because you’ll sound terrible if you do!
Thanks for this. It’s really helpful to know xx

I felt similar. My son will be turning 7 (on this baby’s due date) and I love our bond, I love our life together and he’s been my only one for so long. Plus like yours, he’s very independent. This baby was so wanted, but I definitely had fears of have I done the right thing, what am I doing!! What’s helped has been seeing how excited my son is about becoming a big brother. I’m 31 weeks now and couldn’t be more excited (sometimes have days where I panic because I can’t remember what it’s like to have a newborn though 😅)
Thank you

I also feel the guilt of having had nine years just me and my son then to bring another baby into it. He will love it I’m sure and I think like you once I’ve told him (waiting for first scan) and seeing him excited will help me a lot. Xx

Reactions: 2
This baby was planned and wanted and I’m excited, this is a terrible thing to complain about as I know I’m so lucky but it happened first month of trying and sometimes I’m still a bit in shock and had literally no time to adjust to the idea 🤭 also have an older child and do worry I’ve forgotten how to look after a newborn and the huge adjustment that brings.

back to the vagina changes, I think I noticed a bit of swelling in the last few weeks last time but haven’t noticed anything different yet in that respect 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.